• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I would worry that deaths would occur from Boomers as you come out of the bubble to shoot Crota and also rocket suicides will increase significantly.either from the bubble or other players stepping in front.

I think it's a controlled risk.

My problem with this strategy is that it demands 2 Titans.

The one most people are using right now don't need titans (tho it's easier to put to action is you have at least 1 titan for boomers).

Trakan

For those that have done the new crota "easy" strategy, do you use the sword super or just stick to 18 R2s? Is it actually that much easier than the normal window strategy? How many waves of ogres are there?

Got Badger CCL with Firefly and Send It/Armor piercing from first NF.

im-okay-with-this-89996336671.png

Defuser

I swear this is fucking with me and Johann. I want a hawkmoon and he wants a Gjallarhorn but the damn game keeps giving us the reverse. This is the second time this happen.

Korosenai

Just beat Crota.

Someone in our group got the hard mode ship, word of crota, and crux of crota. Those are the last three things I need for CE.

My loot drop was 8 radiant shards. 8. fucking. shards.

Just beat Crota.

Someone in our group got the hard mode ship, word of crota, and crux of crota. Those are the last three things I need for CE.

Just need crux and fang and hm crota will be officially on fun mode. Let's hope they both drop tonight

Just beat Crota.

Crota is a stingy bastard for me too. Both of my characters have had only 1 weapon drop ever, the first run it was guaranteed. Nothing ever since.

deicide2673

Neo Member
I think it's a controlled risk.

My problem with this strategy is that it demands 2 Titans.

The one most people are using right now don't need titans (tho it's easier to put to action is you have at least 1 titan for boomers).

Totally agree, although If the team were "carrying" some players it would not be viable imo. As long as you can kill him reasonably consistently I suppose it doesn't matter which method you use.

Using the middle method has become a stable kill for us. Only horrible glitches are really stopping us now.

deicide2673

Neo Member
For those that have done the new crota "easy" strategy, do you use the sword super or just stick to 18 R2s? Is it actually that much easier than the normal window strategy? How many waves of ogres are there?

We just finish him with the super, steady away 3+3 or 4+3 for the first two swords.
Then have orbs in place at ogre room and pick them up on third sword and finish him off.

spyder_ur

Alright...dog walked, snowed in, breakfast eaten, caffeine IV put in place....anyone down for a normal Crota run to get things started? I'll bring my 32 Titan and could run sword. Hunting that Black Hammer, plus shards.

Watching everyone down crota while I'm at work is slightly saddening. Hopefully this week is better than last for me! Grats to all those who have mastered it though.

You should be. Badger is a great scout even without those perks. I used it for our first Crota HM runs. I would definitely hang on to that and level it.

Yup, I have another one with explosive rounds and third eye, and used it practically everywhere before buying the Rapier.

NastyBook

Omingul again? I'll be ready to run this x3 tonight if I don't say fuck it and go back to Shadows of Mordor after I get off work/watch The Flash.

I swear this is fucking with me and Johann. I want a hawkmoon and he wants a Gjallarhorn but the damn game keeps giving us the reverse. This is the second time this happen.

lol haha I just noticed we each got three of each of the other weapons

im sorry for ruthlessly dismantling Hawkmoon in front of you :(

Hey Bungie, wtf are those barriers for when the Knights just charge in anyway?

I'm not sure this is a glitch. The Hive can rush through barriers anyway. Like in the Shrieker hallway and the wizards in the Deathsinger encounter. Popping a bubble in the middle aggros the Knights further though. Aiming on the Knights does cause them to back off, mostly.

MrS

Banned
Need 2 more Fresh Crota raid. Join our party chat. Psn: Dontbrickmebro

1. Dontbrickmebro
2. Quint
3. Dealz.
4. Mr-Stephen
Sorry guys, I won't be home for another 2 and a half hours. I thought we'd be raiding at the same time as last week.

Top Bottom