• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I like Badger b/c of the impact. Some people opt for the NITC for the bigger mag. I'm telling you, Badger is a GREAT scout. Get it maxed and it packs a punch.

Thanks for your reply, I´ll buy and try both, because what the hell, i don´t really have nothing else to do with my marks.

EL CUCO

Too hot to handle.

tyttpGRrOGP3KeaZqj6.gif
Much precision. Such impact.

Stubo

I like Badger b/c of the impact. Some people opt for the NITC for the bigger mag. I'm telling you, Badger is a GREAT scout. Get it maxed and it packs a punch.
I'd like either with a firefly, field scout, outlaw roll.

Is that even a possible combo? I can dream.

Are people using this HM easy strat?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...it_to_uwin_chesters_for_the_easiest_hm_crota/

Reddit saying it works like a charm better than the shelf strat..

I like that it doesn't require the jump away, land on a little rock and jump back part of other strats. I always fail as a sword runner to get away quick enough while landing precise jumps.

//Edit: Plus it puts you right at ground level where all of the ammo is, and through the crystal room twice for orbs that you made during the opening add attack.//

Just so I don't mess it up, I typed it out in a list so I can print it and try tonight. Here it is if anyone wants to do the same.

Crystal Room
-Kill adds
-Exit right to Ogre room
Right Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Wait for Crota to move to right platform
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On right platform
-Two bubbles (1 distract boomers/1 protect from Crota)
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Move through Crystal Room to left Ogre room
Left Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Kill Ogre in room
-Kill Ogre outside (moves left to right)
-Kill more adds
-Wait for Crota to move to left platform
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On left platform
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Move through Crystal Room to Right Ogre room
Right Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On right platform
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Dishes are done.

I hate Tuesday resets. Still another 8 hours until I can touch the game.
I wish it reset on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Congrats on everyone's Crux

LTWood12

I like that it doesn't require the jump away, land on a little rock and jump back part of other strats. I always fail as a sword runner to get away quick enough while landing precise jumps.

Just so I don't mess it up, I typed it out in a list so I can print it and try tonight. Here it is if anyone wants to do the same.

Crystal Room
-Kill adds
-Exit right to Ogre room
Right Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On right platform
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Move through Crystal Room to left Ogre room
Left Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Kill Ogre in room
-Kill Ogre outside (moves left to right)
-Kill more adds
-Wait for Crota to move to left platform
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On left platform
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Move through Crystal Room to Right Ogre room
Right Ogre room
-Kill adds
-Kill Swordbearer
-Up steps
On right platform
-Rocket Crota
-Sword Crota
Dishes are done.

i can't wait to try it.

I have a badger with firefly, luck in the chamber and flared magwell. It's pretty ridiculous. Highest impact of any scout in the game so it hits like a mac truck.

Homeboyd

I have a badger with firefly, luck in the chamber and flared magwell. It's pretty ridiculous. Highest impact of any scout in the game so it hits like a mac truck.
I would kill for a badger with firefly + some type of elemental damage (void preferably). VoC for solar, Fang for arc, and this for void. OMG.

Holy crap is the nightfall really all 3 burns?! Hahahaha that's amazing.

I've skipped a few nightfalls but I don't ever remember this being any of them.

Who wants to join my clan? https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/561689

I notice a few things this week.

Four ogres in the Abyss. One across bridge.

Crota looks like he hit the swordbearer but for some reason it doesn't hit the swordbearer.

Kartik really likes bubbles.

Whole time Bit was talking I thought it was Carbon.

I think Ogre numbers are related to how many ppl are alive in the end, no?

I always thought that was a thing.

Kartik was amazing. When he went up without telling us to DPS crota because his mic was on mute I couldnt hold myself lol

The glitches for Crota today have been bad. Team Epic Sax bad.

Are those mostly lag related glitches?

Have you guys tried dismantling and forming another fireteam?

deadduck

That new strategy people are talking about looks like the safest way to get it done at the moment. Definitely going to try it this way. just need two bubble bros.

I'll see if I can post up a single bubblebro strat later that we used yesterday.

Done one first time, even with 3 31s.

LiK

Kartik was amazing. When he went up without telling us to DPS crota because his mic was on mute I couldnt hold myself lol

Are those mostly lag related glitches?

Have you guys tried dismantling and forming another fireteam?

Did that twice with three different groups this morning. Same shitty glitches.

LTWood12

last night when our crew cleared it, we were hanging out in the right ogre room waiting for the ogre. Then the swordbearer ran in and we cracked up, But it made me think for a second how easy it was to get to him from down here. it makes so much sense now. hell the room is basically set up for this strategy.

Kartik is Daredevil with the sword lol, I would crap my pants if I had to blind jump on Crota platform trusting the rocket squad would down him in time.

chewydogg

I'm going to have to start taking Tuesdays off. I can't stand seeing all the lfg's and not being able to join in yet...

I could stop browsing GAF at work I guess..

Yeah, right.

Palom getting DC'ed was a pretty fitting start to those particular reset raids. Apologies to anyone if I was getting too grumpy, CE HM puts me in such a bad mood nowadays and then we kept scrubbing it up so hard even on the easy phases, combined with the usual laggy glitchy fuckery. We didn't have Kadey's luck, only saw 1 Crux from three clears but oh well.

I'm more than happy to help any other team do HM Crota or w/e but just send a PM because I probably won't be around the OT much. If you see me in VoG by myself with a closed fireteam... I'm just doing the Templar Tango, we need some alone time.

Making some Toasty Fails/Wins gifs will cheer me up... gg everyone !

Top Bottom