• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

someday

Banned
Anyone up for nightfall? I'm going to start it and pray that two people join me before too long. PSN - someday

Also, I'm sort of feeling under the weather so I'm not wearing a mic.

Yes, the randomness of the members teleported add diversity (having to know multiple duties), but I don't think think that makes it anymore complex.

I actually do hope that they force a random person to run the sword with a patch in Crota's End.

This will cause more wipes for PUGs.

PUGs are rough as it is now. If they randomize sword duty, it'll wipe out PUGs in general. I would welcome that change. Then maybe I'd agree with you ;)

Shito

chiquili59 join me
This game is in dire need of a "shrug" expression. ^^
Still no luck on that damn chest, even when trying to conjure an exotic by shooting at it...
Anyways, thanks a lot man! Was also nice to see you follow me, to try and support my bad luck. :D
Much appreciated.

Is the Crux not limited to the weekly loot drops? Since I see some people mention they ran Crota 10+ times without getting a Crux. Isn't the maximum possible chances you could have had by now 6?

Some people delete and make new characters and then level them up to run it for more than 3 times.

Homeboyd

Wooo just got Gjallarhorn from a Crucible match :-D

Finally people will want to raid with me.
Do you realize the odds of doing what you just did are worse than:

- getting struck by lighting 47 times in a single day
- winning the lottery every day for an entire year
- sky diving, chute not opening, landing on your face, and not getting a single scratch
- bowling 14,007 strikes in a row
- hitting a bulls-eye on a target with a bow and arrow on the other side of the Earth

You better fuckin enjoy that. It is literally impossible. And somehow, some fkn how, you did it.

Trace

Banned

- sky diving, chute not opening, landing on your face, and not getting a single scratch
- hitting a bulls-eye on a target with a bow and arrow on the other side of the Earth

You better fuckin enjoy that. It is literally impossible. And somehow, some fkn how, you did it.

I do all of those things on a daily basis and I have never gotten an exotic drop in crucible. It's not possible, he must be making it up.

And we have our six. Friend Requests, and invites will go out shortly.

1) drassill
2) Akademik209
3) PikaPuff
4) Danarchy99
5) Ace_Konosuke
6) SlenderBeans

Sorry for not being able to down crota this morning fellas but I appreciate the patience and positive reinforcement given to me since it was my first time.

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to get him down today.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Zoba got Gjallarhorn from the first Crucible match I ever played alongside him

pixxxelz

This game is in dire need of a "shrug" expression. ^^
Still no luck on that damn chest, even when trying to conjure an exotic by shooting at it...
Anyways, thanks a lot man! Was also nice to see you follow me, to try and support my bad luck. :D
Much appreciated.
No problem, And if its any consolation I've never gotten anything from that damn chest either 🙍

Shito

No problem, And if its any consolation I've never gotten anything from that damn chest either.
Heh.
Crazy seeing how it drops so much less than what the first CE chest did for me. I was almost getting an exotic per week on this blessed chest...

- getting struck by lighting 47 times in a single day and each strike giving you an orgasm
- winning the lottery every day for an entire year without even buying a ticket
- sky diving, chute not opening, landing on your face, and not getting a single scratch... and also having it induce an orgasm
- bowling 14,007 strikes in a row without any arms or legs...
- hitting a bulls-eye on a target with a bow and arrow on the other side of the Earth... did I mention the target is located on Uranus (there's an orgasm/Uranus joke here somewhere, I just know it)

FTFY

Has anyone heard of a cheese where titans can smash crota off the map? My friend keeps saying its real, but I think he is hearing false rumor.

joecanada

Yep he has to be lying.

But, it's impossible.

I think bungie fucked up with crucible in one way only, besides obvious shit like lag: there's no method to reward players other than their usual Rng... Doing 10 crucible bounties should give you something or gaining x number of control points. The bounties are so poorly done. Fusion rifle sprees? Really? Sniper headshots? Lol, where is the "camp your ass off " bounty...

I've played probably near 50 hours of crucible and have seen maybe ONE exotic drop for any player. That's 50 hours times 12 players I am playing with. Very unimaginative, there should at least be level 5,7, 10 crucible weapon vendor weapons.

Gordon

Had a decent night last night. Cleared my first normal CE an hour before reset and got Black Hammer and some gloves, then after reset we hit nightfall (got a Prestige IV - meh) and went and ran the entire CE again in like less than an hour. Got boots and a Dragon's Breath :D
I know it's not Gjallarhorn (one of my party members got his first during our first run) but it's my first exotic rocket launcher, and I'm reasonably stoked. More fun to put time/energy into than NLB lol

Overall I'm doing alright for playing since the beta, even if I am lacking the majority of the relevant exotic weapons lol (disregarding PS exclusives of course. I don't get the full version until the end of the year. Assuming it's all been released by then.)
Here's my collection so far
vih7c3Y.png

And is it just me, or does this armor make my Titan look like an eight-year-old in a costume?

Namikaze1

Has anyone heard of a cheese where titans can smash crota off the map? My friend keeps saying its real, but I think he is hearing false rumor.
If its real, someone would've posted a link to the video by now. Titan GAF would also be boasting about their superiority to other classes.

M3Rocket

Is the Crux not limited to the weekly loot drops? Since I see some people mention they ran Crota 10+ times without getting a Crux. Isn't the maximum possible chances you could have had by now 6?

Yes AFAIK. The Crux is in the loot table for a Crota kill. Like any exotic, armor, shader, etc. Only one per week per toon.

Edit: You don't technically have 6 "chances" for it since it will only drop in Hard mode. Just 3 if you have 3 toons.

void666

Banned
Dear diary moment.

This is the first reset day since i learned what a reset was that i'm not excited to roll all the dices again.
Did nightfall 3 times already. No gjallarhorn as usual. The only thing i still care about.

I don't have a regular raid team. I'm usually invited when people need one more to fill their fireteam.

Was trying to solo the lamp part when i realized there's nothing i want from CE anymore.

I love this game despite all its flaws. But my enthusiasm is fading.

pringles

I do all of those things on a daily basis and I have never gotten an exotic drop in crucible. It's not possible, he must be making it up.

I probably have a little over 100 hours of Crucible, never an exotic weapon so that's super lucky haha
LOL I was pretty shocked when it popped up.. all those raids and nightfalls, and a random control match is where it drops.

image-3.jpg

Top Bottom