• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll see if the same people are around when the time comes.

Doing the last weekly heroic. Jump in if you want.

And the Abyss Defiant is great for this part. Abyss, Black Hammer and the Horn = *Irawr'd.

*The act of completely obliterating.

I could come and run sword but won't be until 11ish EST

Yeah we're going to do it much later.

So far it's You, Silver and I.

^And baby.

We're actually going to do the whole. I already killed Crota but I'm just going to help out Silver since he had to bail for work earlier this morning.

I'm down for this if it's tonight :D

11ish EST is my prime time. The kids are in bed, and the wife is passed out on the couch. If you need a spot filled, keep me in mind. Edit...Looks like that's already six now that I count up all of the pronouns.

Gordon

Nice I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

Did you make that picture showing your armor or is there a site for that?

-

Also is Voidfang any good for Warlocks? I already have Obsidian Mind and I'm hoping I get the Praxific chest
I just prntscrn'd bnet's gear page, for the latter picture. The former is from DestinyExotics.com (printed to PDF then cropped and converted to png)

Obsidian Mind over everything. Definitely the best 'lock exotic.
I really do like playing as Sunsinger, therefore I want Praxic Fire. Obsidian Mind is pretty righteous, because I do love excessively nova bombing baddies. I just need to level up Bad Juju and it will be amazing fun.

Mindlog

Am I the only one that prefers Undying Mind to all other forms of farming?
It's more fun.
Very lucrative.
Give XP so you can level up new gear.

SkylineRKR

It's a preference thing really. I like suros, but my top AR would have to be Abyss Defiant.

My feeling about HL & MC is that they're ok but nothing special. Hard Light was my first exotic iirc and it was fun to play with but as soon as i got elemental primaries i never went back.

I love Monte Carlo. For PvP i put high caliber on it and it feels like a better Shingen. Melee perk is awesome on my lock. PvE i like it too, lots of blink strikes or knifes.

Its my number one rifle. Defiant is solid too, a better effort than Atheons.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

f7QfMse.jpg

DNAbro

Whelp we had the most amazing mess up during our raid. We were practicing the strategy for hard mode where you attack Crota on the sides and put up two titan bubbles to protect your team. Crota decided he was having none of that shit and destroyed the bubbles and killed all of us in one hit.

Grinding left for this week:

Random Bounties
Random Public Evemts
1 Full Hard CE
1 Full Normal CE

Completed:
3 Nightfalls
3 Weeklys
3 Gorgon's Chest
3 HM Atheon
1 HM CE

Anything I'm forgetting to grind out DGAF?

spyder_ur

Whelp we had the most amazing mess up during our raid. We were practicing the strategy for hard mode where you attack Crota on the sides and put up two titan bubbles to protect your team. Crota decided he was having none of that shit and destroyed the bubbles and killed all of us in one hit.

That was cool.

Top Bottom