• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

EL CUCO

StwkIHf.jpg

Heart of Praxic Fire, get!
Congrats! Welcome to the Praxic club.
Those Starfire peasants got nada on us.

Mindlog

Can't believe I don't know this. What is best story mission for Vex Majors?

Unless someone has GK CP.
Undying Mind

My Titan is rolling in good luck.
Plan C and 4 or 5 Legendary Engrams in a handful of Roc strikes Nightfall/Weekly.

Omnigul and Undying Mind are far more lucrative than the initial batch of strikes. The starter strikes need to be retooled and their glimmer output needs to be increased dramatically. I'm up to 15k after getting a run of Undying Mind/Omnigul. I even almost filled all the bubbles on my brand new raid armor.

Buff the Strikes.

My Crota group made a quick attempt at the circle strategy that has been posted here, where you start out in the right ogre room and attack Crota at the side platforms.

After posting up with bubbles and getting through the first sword run, Crota simply walked over and smashed the heck out of the whole team.

Anyone get this to work? Do you need to really hug the wall to keep Crota from rushing the team?

I'm tempted to join Kadey clan since DGAF Raiders was really only for the trophy. . but I feel all warm inside when I see you guys in a fireteam with me.

The Brian Cheese

Please call it the Brian Cheese, we want it to catch one (because this guy had 200 regular ammo synths on his person).

Instead of using a Titan Bubble on the mid-strat, you can get some to be behind the tower (jumping over a small ledge) and shoot the wall. The boomers will never care. Also he should only not shoot while we are fighting Swordbearer.

what are you even talking about

I haven't done CE yet. I'm usually on at 4/5 am central (-6 GMT) for a few hours. Any groups together at those hours and willing to take a first timer?

milkham

what are you even talking about

there's a video out there of a guy jumping behind one of the rocks to get on the opposite side of the boomer tower, apparently if he shoots at the wall on that side the boomers will focus on him instead of trying to kill the sword wielding guardian

CLBridges

First Nightfall got Hard Light (finally), second one got No Backup Plans, still need to complete one more NF and weekly plus the HM raid sometime this week. Also hoping to get the rest of the raid primaries this week and be pretty much done with it.

Quoting myself, has anyone gotten this strategy to work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8m6ZuquG0

My Crota group made a quick attempt at the circle strategy that has been posted here, where you start out in the right ogre room and attack Crota at the side platforms.

After posting up with bubbles and getting through the first sword run, Crota simply walked over and smashed the heck out of the whole team.

Anyone get this to work? Do you need to really hug the wall to keep Crota from rushing the team?

Hmm well if you guys need a 6th let me know, always enjoy playing with #TeamEpicSax! Hopefully a certain Unknown Lag wont be an issue for the 837 times.

edit:
enablers...
edit2: Firehawk added me on steam, origin and Xbox one. Add me if youre also on those!

Is your name the same on all those services?

Sullichin

They should really tone down the Undying Mind strike during the part with the Divisive Occulator or whatever. Killing the precursors don't give you glimmer, and they don't even count toward relic harvest bounties!

You can run past it and head to the boss, which I always do, but no other randoms on ROC seem to know this. And they put up those bullshit walls to prevent you from doing just that.

The majors in the boss fight give appropriate rewards. I almost wonder if they just forgot to change that too.

When they decided that you'd be able to make too much bank from this strike they should have taken away some of the enemies and not the rewards for killing them.

They should really tone down the Undying Mind strike during the part with the Divisive Occulator or whatever. Killing the precursors don't give you glimmer, and they don't even count toward relic harvest bounties!

You can run past it and head to the boss, which I always do, but no other randoms on ROC seem to know this. And they put up those bullshit walls to prevent you from doing just that.

The majors in the boss fight give appropriate rewards. I almost wonder if they just forgot to change that too.

When they decided that you'd be able to make too much bank from this strike they should have taken away some of the enemies and not the rewards for killing them.

When exclusivity runs out, if this enters the Nightfall rotation I refuse to do it.

So dual Hawkmoon drops today. One from the Deathsinger and one from NF. They were #'s 5 & 6. I'll trade one for Black Hammer.

Anyone hunting Normal Crota? Have a buddy with me if anyone wants to run it.

In 50 min. Liquidsnake00 will be on Xbox One.

I need to do Nightfall, Weekly, Daily, Crota, VOG.

Keep me in mind if you guys are running any and all of these.

YOLO.

MildSoss

Yeah Welcome to the Praxic club!
I actually have both and wear mostly starfire for the intellect.

I have both. I think Starfire is more useful and I prefer intellect, but congrats on a rare find.

Oh yeah, with out a doubt. It won't be taking up my Obsidian mind's exotic slot but it's a piece i've been wanting forever now since Xur just doesn't want to sell it at all.

Oh yeah, with out a doubt. It won't be taking up my Obsidian mind's exotic slot but it's a piece i've been wanting forever now since Xur just doesn't want to sell it at all.

I got super excited for a second after Nightfall with my Warlock, but it was just Starfire.

Top Bottom