• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

So has anyone tried the new titan bubble strat? Is it really safer/more reliable than the ledge?

I'm looking to run it tonight but I'm wondering if it has any downsides to watch out for, I was explaining it to some of my friends and one was being super negative and is sure a cursed thrall is gonna fuck us over.

I'll see if the same people are around when the time comes.

Doing the last weekly heroic. Jump in if you want.

And the Abyss Defiant is great for this part. Abyss, Black Hammer and the Horn = *Irawr'd.

*The act of completely obliterating.

He's not EpicSax!!!

He's the anti EpicSax

#TeamRageQuit

Shots fired!!
Sword Received
slash in the back by my lesbian bears comrade

upload_convert.gif
edit:gif is not loading D:

Sword Received
slash in the back by my lesbian bears comrade
upload_convert.gif

When I first wrote anti-EpixSax i meant it as in he does it super quick but then I got the idea for the team name lol

gao gao - about to watch episodes 3 & 4

** sorry iRAWR. It was meant for Drizzay. I would never betray the
lesbian bears

Grinding left for this week:

Random Bounties
Random Public Evemts
1 Full Hard CE
1 Full Normal CE

Completed:
3 Nightfalls
3 Weeklys
3 Gorgon's Chest
3 HM Atheon
1 HM CE

Anything I'm forgetting to grind out DGAF?

Holy smokes. That's impressive. Hope you work out or get some air between chores too.

When I first wrote anti-EpixSax i meant it as in he does it super quick but then I got the idea for the team name lol

gao gao - about to watch episodes 3 & 4

** sorry iRAWR. It was meant for Drizzay. I would never betray the
lesbian bears

haha lol nah :p Dont worry I def display some
#TeamEnrageQuit
last Wednesday and Thursday.

I keep thrusting between breaking for a while
692133_o.gif
and playing much less.

haha lol nah :p Dont worry I def display some
#TeamEnrageQuit
last Wednesday and Thursday.

I'm actually taking some time away from the game. Didn't play last night and I probably won't be tonight either. Although it's gonna be tough cause we're supposed to do Crota tonight so I don't know.

zewone

Can't believe I don't know this. What is best story mission for Vex Majors?

Unless someone has GK CP.

Venus patrol. Go left until you reach the area with Vex. There's 3 major minotaurs that spawn quickly and other random vex in the area have a chance to be majors as well.

Holy smokes. That's impressive. Hope you work out or get some air between chores too.

Yea Tuesday I don't work or have class so it's pretty chill for me. I made some important phone calls, sent important emails, made breakfast/lunch/soon dinner, and went to the gym. Pretty decent and productive day. Now just to read 36 pagers of some uninteresting cases and write an essay before Thursday.

I'm actually taking some time away from the game. Didn't play last night and I probably won't be tonight either. Although it's gonna be tough cause we're supposed to do Crota tonight so I don't know.
Hmm well if you guys need a 6th let me know, always enjoy playing with #TeamEpicSax! Hopefully a certain Unknown Lag wont be an issue for the 837 times.

edit:
enablers...
edit2: Firehawk added me on steam, origin and Xbox one. Add me if youre also on those!

IHaveIce

Banned
Yo Homeboys or Trance, you guys have a free spot, are you doing hard mode or normal crota? if normal could I join? (would probably be no help in hardmode as 31)

Anyone knocking out HM/Normal Deathsinger and need an extra person

(Is it confirmed that it doesn't make a difference if you do it on hard or normal)

Top Bottom