• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Mindlog

They should really tone down the Undying Mind strike during the part with the Divisive Occulator or whatever. Killing the precursors don't give you glimmer, and they don't even count toward relic harvest bounties!

You can run past it and head to the boss, which I always do, but no other randoms on ROC seem to know this. And they put up those bullshit walls to prevent you from doing just that.

The majors in the boss fight give appropriate rewards. I almost wonder if they just forgot to change that too.

When they decided that you'd be able to make too much bank from this strike they should have taken away some of the enemies and not the rewards for killing them.
As long as the others catch on I still enjoy that part. All those majors are basically orb piñatas.

So much bank at the end. I sometimes refuse to shoot the boss if it's going down too fast to cycle through major spawns.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I live for these moments.

upload_convert.gif

When I do our CE run tonight I'm going to superman from the very top of the tower. We'll see what happens.

Alright. Be back later on for some CE.

FUCK THE DAILY MISSION RIGHT NOW IT IS MY MOST HATED MISSION IN THIS GAME.

I've died 4 times at the end. Fuck these stealthy ass vandals with sword. HoW is going to be so fucking cheap if there are a lot of these stealth fuckers who don't even show on your radar.

gdt

Anybody for a fresh HM Crota run?

I'll bring my Titan. Can do the distract bullbe which was crazy useful this morning.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

I'll bring my Titan. Can do the distract bullbe which was crazy useful this morning.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

Im planning on doing it but got to get through the deathsinger, see if i get an exotic.

Edit: saw it was fresh, thought it was just Crota

Agent

1. Gdt
2. phantom8324

Ps4 gdt5016

I'm in. PSN: phantom8324

I can bring my Titan, Warlock or Hunter.

Top Bottom