• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

KanameYuuki

This is the only mission I have died multiple time just because at the last second some stealthy fucker will 1 hit kill me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this mission, I manage to kill all of the stealthy mobs and I had to kill only the captain to finish the mission, but I went commando and screwed it up, I won't give it another try.

EL CUCO

So this happened on an earlier run today.

SizzlingHairyBoar.gif
Hahahaa! Awesome.

Hmm sure I dont mind giving you a hand.

Cool, well I just solo'd the lamps for my buddies. But if you join and we get 2 more then we can pick up from the bridge. Willing to help with the lamps again later.

So far...For Normal CE...
1. grimlock33
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
4. iRawr (maybe)
5. Taken
6. Taken

All Full.

phen0m24

Fig and Todd thank you for running with my offspring before. He had a great time. Sorry if he flaunted the Praxic, Todd. He is a turkey. We might know where he gets that from though.

Wonder if Bungie does anything to address the mild cheese on Crota now with Center platform and Ogre closet strat.

I hope they keep Ogre as is, that shit is hilariously awesome.

All they have to do is lift the invisible wall keeping the boomers from hitting us in the middle. I think theyll actually do this

Not sure if there's a wall or if they're range is just not long enough

stb

Yeah I will be on around 7. I edited my previous post to tell Dazzler I'd run his with him a little later (if he's ok with that).

Running a little late. Probably gonna start around 7:30. Feel free to do your run with Dazzler. The other Dave and I will wait, if need be.

FiraB

Banned
Cool, well I just solo'd the lamps for my buddies. But if you join and we get 2 more then we can pick up from the bridge. Willing to help with the lamps again later.

So far...For Normal CE...
1. grimlock33
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
4. iRawr (maybe)
ill come help

psn firabud

WipedOut

NF's done and as usual I'm not happy.

NF1 - Universal Remote
NF2 - Radiance Dance Machines (already have them)
NF3 - heavy legendary engram ( 2 Shards)

The last one hurt the worst!
#forevernogjallarhorn.

Fig and Todd thank you for running with my offspring before. He had a great time. Sorry if he flaunted the Praxic, Todd. He is a turkey. We might know where he gets that from though.

Ugh.

My gorgon chests: shards and energy, class items

Nightfalls: the calling scout rifle (dismantled), 9 strange coins, and a legendary primary engram. I didn't even bother to decrypt the engram.

Ugh. Throw me a bone here, bungie.

phen0m24

Ugh.

My gorgon chests: shards and energy, class items

Nightfalls: the calling scout rifle (dismantled), 9 strange coins, and a legendary primary engram. I didn't even bother to decrypt the engram.

Ugh. Throw me a bone here, bungie.

Oooh no he didn't GET one, he was flaunting the one we have. I think he got a Skull of Lhaso Apso or whatever it's called ;)

E92 M3

Wondering about the Crota fight specifically. Someone posted they had the FR drop off Crota on HM, which would be rad. I need Black Hammer, Hunger and Light still. Alot of the people I know are sticking to Hard only, which I am avoiding if the special/heavies arent going to drop.

Trust me, it's best in the long run that hard Crota doesn't give normal drops.

Yo Homeboys or Trance, you guys have a free spot, are you doing hard mode or normal crota? if normal could I join? (would probably be no help in hardmode as 31)

Hey sorry, didn't see your post when we were playing.

First exotic of the chest. Cosmos with the Icebreaker.

He is Nami's exotic apprentice.

So this happened on an earlier run today.

SizzlingHairyBoar.gif

LMAO - that's great! Did it count as a kill?

phen0m24

I'm glad your other son didn't kill you.

Ahh you hear him yell "Spinal column!" right before power bombing onto my lumbar area?

Yeah - good times. :) I may need Advil.

And thanks Todd. I'll send you a FR if that's cool. Occasionally Josh pops on and treats my friends list like a GAF smorgasbord, but he's pretty cool and
admittedly way better than I am in pvp
just loves to play.

All they have to do is lift the invisible wall keeping the boomers from hitting us in the middle. I think theyll actually do this

Not sure if there's a wall or if they're range is just not long enough
It's a perfect legit stat, why should they remove it?

I can see it now
"Standing on Window seals is not what we had invisioned for Destiny"

Homeboyd

Trust me, it's best in the long run that hard Crota doesn't give normal drops.

Hey sorry, didn't see your post when we were playing.

He is Nami's exotic apprentice.

LMAO - that's great! Did it count as a kill?
You guys finish? Ppl were super upset with me for leaving to... go to the gym. lol

Sure but if you do it "too good" but not "perfect" then Crota enrages towards the end of the second sword and nothing you can do to damage further and its a wipe.

Yep, that is a risk. My group likes to try it every time though since we are more likely to lose someone to a stupid death after Ogre cleanup and wipe.

Top Bottom