• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Lol today's loot drops were "abyss"mal. Nightfall, energy. Hard Crota, pulse rifle and pure discipline helm.

2 more to go for the rest of the week.

I need to adjust my new TV's settings. Everything remotely dark is pitch black.

I'm trying to get to the point where I can get the clan based trophies. I'm signed up with AchieveTrophies GAF, but it seems to be not quite as active as before. What's the best clan among fellow Gaffers? I'm waiting for approval with RaidGAF, any others?

As soon as I can do a clan strike, and catch salvage the next time it shambles around, it will leave me with just the 4 raid trophies to get. It snuck up on me, but doing the Exotic Weapon bounties forced me to start playing multiplayer and actually git gud. Or at at least semi-competent.

Ourobolus

Banned
Anyone need me for Nightfall or the raid? All 32s, experienced swordbearer.

PSN: Ourobolus

Or, if anyone has the Gorgon CP, I'd appreciate it.

What's going on in the drizz and LiK raid? Random not gaffer or something?

We had a somewhat weird thing happen. We were all waiting in the crystal room for crota to move, and a thrall spawned in between us haha. Just 1, no Ogre.

I'm gonna bail after one more try. Can't stand this guy.

Yeah I hate when people get angry because shit doesn't work out sometimes.

Thats why I like playing with fellow Gaffers.. If something doesn't work we laugh, try something different and keep playing.

I really hope this isn't a Gaffer

LiK

Yeah I hate when people get angry because shit doesn't work out sometimes.

Thats why I like playing with fellow Gaffers.. If something doesn't work we laugh, try something different and keep playing.

I really hope this isn't a Gaffer

Yea, he's not.

LordofPwn

Did a full normal, full hard, and extra hard Crota, along with 3 nightfalls. This is what I got:
NCE - warlock helm
HCE - auto, Handcannon
EHC - Handcannon
NF1 - Hawkmoon (exotic shard)
NF2 - Arachnid helm
NF3 - legendary trash rifle

I'm now fairly positive I've gotten at least 2 of every exotic weapon that can drop except hard light and 4th horseman. Have yet to get them.

Also 20 some Crota raids and yet 3 normal Crota sword kills, 2 hard Crota sword kills, and 0 swordbreakers. 3 Bhammers, 3 FRs, 2 RL, 1 HMG, 2 helms (both on normal), 2 ships (1 hard 1 normal), 2 PRs, 1 ARs, 2 HCs, 1 SR. 3 hard Crota completions.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
In the Crota HM raid I did with my friends yesterday, dude was running across the light bridge during the first part, easily outpacing the thralls behind him.... when all of a sudden a fucking ogre shows up at the end of the bridge. I've NEVER seen that before :eek:

Knights rushing the room early.

Crota regaining shields early

Crota rising early

Crota regenerating shields mid DPS

Crota taking 4+ Rockets and still truckin'

Blink doesn't activate

Sword pick up fails to register

And so on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on it goes.
In the Crota HM raid I did with my friends yesterday, dude was running across the light bridge during the first part, easily outpacing the thralls behind him.... when all of a sudden a fucking ogre shows up at the end of the bridge. I've NEVER seen that before :eek:

Happens on Normal and Hard. Didn't encounter it personally until the week prior to the Hard mode drop, but one of the first guides for Crota's End put up on Reddit mentioned it.

Just happened to us today. Wtf lol

KeRaSh

So Nightfall was a waste of time yesterday...
1 x legendary heavy machine gun
1 x legendary scout rifle
1 x legendary auto rifle with 1/100 impact rating

So all in all I got 6 ass energy from three runs. At least I found two legendary engrams!
They were both class items...

The very first time I did that section it happened to me. I thought it was meant to until I ran it with my alts

Top Bottom