• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Tbh idk why Bungie doesn't add The Archive to the Roc playlist. I always die on that stupid ass mission more than I do in any Strike.

In other news, two Nightfalls, two Vanquishers VII in the same day...

Sigh.

EL CUCO

I feel the same sometimes. I'm almost starting to think that the weapons are worth the stress.
I'm wishing I had the 2 hrs I just wasted back. Think I'm taking a Destiny break tomorrow. Maybe go outside and enjoy life away from Crota.

I will never touch hard mode again after I get the Crux and the scout rifle. Well, maybe when we reach level 34.
The bugs and inconsistencies are just make HM an annoyance rather than a challenge. Especially being underleveled from the start.

After I get the scout rifle I'm never doing it again. F*ck off giving me 3 useless Words of Crota last week.

We almost got Crota on our first attempt, but the Swordbearer took too long to come out, ran a marathon around the map, and Crota went to high five him on the left in celebration. Rude.
We took Crota down on our first attempt. Great

2nd attempt...2 1/2 hrs later something stupid always happens. Fluke deaths due to the game acting erratic, lag, or bugs. It starts to wear on you mentally and then we start making mistakes because of it. I need to go to bed lol

Did normal Crota 3x for the missing specials/heavies

Got Universal Remote, NLB and Mida from Crota. All dupes :(
but did get Swordbreaker and the two helmets I was missing for Warlock and Titan. Now only missing Hunger of Crota.

LiK

Did normal Crota 3x for the missing specials/heavies

Got Universal Remote, NLB and Mida from Crota. All dupes :(
but did get Swordbreaker and the two helmets I was missing for Warlock and Titan. Now only missing Hunger of Crota.

I'm gonna do Normal Crota tomorrow with raid crew, gonna be glad to go back to the fun mode.

Midas

The bugs and inconsistencies are just make HM an annoyance rather than a challenge. Especially being underleveled from the start.

Yeah. Maybe it'll get fixed? Unlike VoG? Haha.

So, to my question from last page. How do you handle enrage? We're doing the hide in tower and run up the stairs tactic, but I always get killed by enrage. Jump away as soon as you see the enrage text? Do something else? Anyone?

raindoc

Need 1 more for weekly. I haven't done the story missions with my Warlock so it's locked.

I'll help, need it for my Titan too.

Aaaand I need to run CE HM with my Titan up to Crota (willof course help with that one too) and do a full run with my Hunter. I need those Rad mats.

Two HM Crotas down.

Got the Glowshit shader again FFS lol, so the Crux has to be totally random (RNG) although tbh I am not going to bust my balls to try and get it with the next Expansion around the corner.

I got the Fang 3 times now so all my guys can have one, got the Word of Crota also but haven't tried it out yet.

LiK

Finally got Oversoul Edict which completes all HM guns collection and got all characters to lvl 32. FU Crota HM, sick of your glitchy broken ass self. Gonna just do Normal from now on. Fuck the Crux.

db6529a20e952a9c9fc4c3f77076e329_zpsd7edc264.jpg

KeRaSh

3/3 legendary is a waste? Wow everyone is rich now apparently. I'm still finding legendaries with better perks all the time

Well, unfortunately I don't. I already had the same weapons with bad but still less shitty perks. I'm running out of inventory space on all three characters. There's no reason to keep duplicates of which I don't even use the original weapons.

Just got the new ship and hunter helm with infusion from crota. No fang still.

I still need to do everything up to crota if anyone wants crota HM

Langy

Hmm, strange goings on this morning!

Just logged on to get my bounties and do the daily and it still says it's the Archive from yesterday that i completed. Went to the tower and only 2 bounties i can get, defeat Telthor with heroic and 200 impact shards from moon. Eris has 4 bounties as normal.

Went back to orbit and now daily shows as the Rasputin Bunker thing, but it also thinks i've done this too and doesn't list any rewards.

Have i just lost todays daily reward or if i do it do you think i'll get the rewards??

HunRevan

Finally got Oversoul Edict which completes all HM guns collection and got all characters to lvl 32. FU Crota HM, sick of your glitchy broken ass self. Gonna just do Normal from now on. Fuck the Crux.

Im using exactly the same emblems for the same class as you do. I need to get my warlock and titan to 32 though.

Jinjo

It has nothing to do with the shader. It's random and has a high drop rate.

One single person got it last week. It might have nothing to do with having the shader but I'm guessing it's a near impossible drop for a first time ever Crota clear.

Manp

Has anyone got an Exotic as a reward for a ROC Strike?

I've done many, many of them now and never seen one drop in that particular mode.

at least two purple engrams that turned into exotics and one exotic weapon.
you have to do A LOT of them tho.

:)

Steroyd

Oh wow I had the exact same emblem sequence with exact same classes, until my hunter got the fwc emblem a few days ago which looked too awesome not to equip.

Top Bottom