• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

There is no way it was random the week that all DLC exotics were up.

Its random but bungie must be able to select stuff if they want to.

You mean this week as well right? I believe all exotics are DLC.
I don't think it's random. The week before the DLC dropped they didn't even change the weapon from the previous week, which was plan c, since it would have been pointless to buy a weapon only to upgrade it the next week. That seemed intentional to me at the time

HAY GORDIANS

GLWnmJM.jpg

MIND IF I HIDE BHIND DIS ROCK??

YRBctxn.jpg

PLEASE DON"T HAVE AN ARMOR-PIERC...

KLP4eyV.gif

lmaooooo whaaaaaat

LiK

Sorry, we just filled up with "regulars." But we can run it again in a minute if you still need to do it.

I might need to join your second run. I need to take a nap and I'll probably miss it with my raid crew after they're done taping the podcast tonight. Lemme know.

Xamdou

So I currently have the Obsidian Mind and Light Beyond Nemesis exotic helms, should I take a chance and buy two exotic engrams to try to get the APOTHEOSIS VEIL and SKULL OF DIRE AHAMKARA? Or should I just save my motes for House of Wolves in March?

Arrrammis

If anyone needs another person for hard Crota, I still need to wreck that thing. 32 'lock, Gjallarhorn, ice breaker, cool factor.
PSN:Arrrammis

Bogeypop

So I currently have the Obsidian Mind and Light Beyond Nemesis exotic helms, should I take a chance and buy two exotic engrams to try to get the APOTHEOSIS VEIL and SKULL OF DIRE AHAMKARA? Or should I just save my motes for House of Wolves in March?

If you got the cash, why not gamble it away? It's just a burning a hole in your pocket anyways.

zewone

For the Fang of Ir Yut, should I go with extra ammo or extra stability?

Depends on what you're doing really. In PVE, you'll likely want to go with the extra ammo as the gun is pretty stable on it's own anyways.

In PVP, you don't need all that ammo, so you might as well make it more stable.

I might need to join your second run. I need to take a nap and I'll probably miss it with my raid crew after they're done taping the podcast tonight. Lemme know.

Who heads that project? Could I participate?

In other news.

3 Exotic helm engrams:
1- Arachnid/A8 or whatever it's called
2- Obsidian Mind
3- Obsidian Mind

Hard, need to get the rest of the raid done for my Hunter and Warlock.

Did full HM for Titan, and only Crota for Hunter and Warlock.

Want to be the 6th?

Wish I could. Don't have the shards yet for another 32. I've got the gear, just not the upgrades to max it out.

LiK

Who heads that project? Could I participate?

In other news.

3 Exotic helm engrams:
1- Arachnid/A8 or whatever it's called
2- Obsidian Mind
3- Obsidian Mind

Wish I could. Don't have the shards yet for another 32. I've got the gear, just not the upgrades to max it out.

Podcast? PM Todd

Iceman829

Want to try hard Crota tonight? I have the CP so we can jump right in. Maybe set a time limit of one-hour so we don't all rage quit.

Sure. I thought I was party leader last night when I went to orbit. Was going to see what we were doing tonight. Decided to not rejoin and just go organize my guns and clear up some vault space.

We can run Crota and then start the raid again. I need to run the first sections with my Warlock for materials. We can finish off that last VoG hard raid we left off at as well. I'll be on early running bounties to level up that auto rifle or something.

Navy Bean

Sure. I thought I was party leader last night when I went to orbit. Was going to see what we were doing tonight. Decided to not rejoin and just go organize my guns and clear up some vault space.

We can run Crota and then start the raid again. I need to run the first sections with my Warlock for materials. We can finish off that last VoG hard raid we left off at as well. I'll be on early running bounties to level up that auto rifle or something.

Okay. I won't be on until around 10:00. We could probably use a Titan or 2 and a sword guy unless you want to do it.

ocean

Banned
Drizzay you are a legend. Didn't think we were going to knock Crota out that last time especially with the thrawls glitching through.
It happened to us at enrage today. Did you get that earlier or was it also upon Enrage? its only a problem of it catches us by surprise. If it's a certain thing that they'll attack at enrage we can be ready for it and get those rockets out for the last sword mid air or whatever :p

Top Bottom