• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Acorn

Any groups need forming for a kill on Crota. Want to get him done on my 32 Warlock.

Can't believe I missed Dhruvs group earlier today due to not having enough glimmer to get to 32.

PSN is Ty_84.
I'm down for a crota kill on either 32 lock or titan. Tons of maxed weapons etc
Psn Ant26587

Ji66a-Man

Any groups need forming for a kill on Crota. Want to get him done on my 32 Warlock.

Can't believe I missed Dhruvs group earlier today due to not having enough glimmer to get to 32.

PSN is Ty_84.

My friend and I are looking for a Crota HM kill too, but we're down for full runs too.

PSN = Ji66a_Man

DJ88

PSN is Ty_84.

Yeah I've been looking for a group to get this done. Seems like everyone's running together to get their 2nd and 3rd kills. I haven't gotten one yet :(

PSN is Musiquedj

EDIT: Can't find your PSN name.

panty

Anyone want to play the daily lvl 30? All my friends are playing raid or some shit and I got nothing to do. Cant use my mic atm. I'm lvl 29 on PSN.

Anyone?

Homeboyd

I have the scout from hm Crota and it looks like a nice alternative. Word of Crotas damage doesn't make up for a lack of firefly so fatebringer is still king of pve hand cannons imo
Yeah I have the hand cannon too. The fang scout is awesome, but FB w/ firefly, EVEN underleveled, is still king.

Is it possible that Bungie have made the Crux ultra rare to start with and then as the weeks progress they become more common...didn't the same happen with the Vex Mythoclast?

Deku Tree

Any crux sightings?
Here it is:

va3PEkI.jpg

Congrats guys.

Awesome. Congratulations! :)

Congrats! : )

Nice work, nice xplicitone on your second kill. I assume it was much cleaner than our frantic mess last night?

Thank you!

I was watching Xplicit's stream (4 on a Friday...). Nice work. Forrest killing with the sword.

Forrest_Crump was a beast on the sword. Couldn't believe he kept going without fail to go invisible and get the timing right.

Born2Live

I'm down for a crota kill on either 32 lock or titan. Tons of maxed weapons etc
Psn Ant26587

My friend and I are looking for a Crota HM kill too, but we're down for full runs too.

PSN = Ji66a_Man

I'm in if you guys wanna start a group

32 warlock or hunter but no sword experience

have horn will travel

chrome_sitar

Yeah I've been looking for a group to get this done. Seems like everyone's running together to get their 2nd and 3rd kills. I haven't gotten one yet :(

PSN is Musiquedj

EDIT: Can't find your PSN name.

I've completed once already just need the kill on my Warlock. Have you guys completed it before? The only reason I ask is because I'm short for time.

DJ88

I've completed once already just need the kill on my Warlock. Have you guys completed it before? The only reason I ask is because I'm short for time.

Haven't yet, but got real close many times. This was before the new ogre strategy though which should make it a lot smoother. 32 Titan with maxed horn.

Stubo

Any Xbone GAF teams for a full run of crota hard tonight?

Level 32 hunter or 32 titan, maxed ghorn etc. GT: Stubo89

forrest

formerly nacire
We did it! It took 3hrs+! But we did it!

1) Xplicitone
2) JustGotWicked
3) Branaghs
4) Forrest_crump
5) KxozZ
6) MEEEE

Here's the video from my POV. Nothing fancy or any of that amazing two sword kind of stuff, but dmg and attacks paced out for a third sword enrage victory. Best tip for any would be swordbearers using blink strike is not to do it on the enrage attack. I couldn't ever get it to work and it only left me feeling that it's simply impossible to melee and go invisible on an enraged Crota. Great job guys! Also, how do I get party chat in my videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWDj0ph2JzY

Upgraded my Word of Crota through everything except that perk, and it doesn't get the nice orange square around the gun like when you fully upgrade one. I'm OCD about stuff like that, but will deal with it until the perk is fixed or removed.

lmfao, I did the same thing, and yes it bothers the shit out of me as well.

Also heard that if you have explosive rounds the ammo refill doesn't work either, shit.

How do players find out about stuff like this right off the bat and Bungie seems clueless?

Top Bottom