• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

KodaRuss

Anyone want to do VOG Hard fresh run? I want to get the gorgon checkpoint for farming and such but I will kill Atheon as well.

Got another with me now.

PSN Longhornbevo

Dave_6

Hope all these VoG runs are still going later tonight. If I can't make LTwood's HM CE I'd love to take my Titan through it's first VoG.

Namikaze1

Primary
Abyss Defiant
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Oversoul Edict

Special
Black Hammer
Light of the Abyss
Swordbreaker

Heavy
Hunger of Crota
Song of Ir Yut

Overall
Black Hammer
Abyss Defiant
Hunger of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Light of the Abyss
Oversoul Edict
Song of Ir Yut
Swordbreaker

Deku Tree

Primary
Abyss Defiant
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Oversoul Edict

Special
Black Hammer
Light of the Abyss
Swordbreaker

Heavy
Hunger of Crota
Song of Ir Yut

Overall
Black Hammer
Abyss Defiant
Hunger of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Light of the Abyss
Oversoul Edict
Song of Ir Yut
Swordbreaker

Why is Abyss > Fang IYO?

Primary
Abyss Defiant
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Oversoul Edict

Special
Black Hammer
Light of the Abyss
Swordbreaker

Heavy
Hunger of Crota
Song of Ir Yut

Overall
Black Hammer
Abyss Defiant
Hunger of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Light of the Abyss
Oversoul Edict
Song of Ir Yut
Swordbreaker

Yup, pretty much equates with mine. I would have probably put light of the abyss higher than word though

I'm not a fan of Fusion Rifles.

Think he means AR

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
FINALLY took down crota on HM. (not me personally, but you get it). Got the fang of ir yut. pretty pumped!
I feel like there are so many ways the fight can go wrong, but when it finally works it doesn't feel all that difficult. may just stick to normal for a while though, don't really care too much about anything else that drops from HM. (have the auto, pulse, and scout at this point).

Deku Tree

I'm not a fan of Fusion Rifles.

Edit: oh, you mean the ar.

Wizard disorient perk is better than anything else the raid primaries can offer.

Oh I got it. I guess I'll focus on maxing the Abyss Defiant next. I was going to do the Word of Crota but that will have to be after the Abyss AR. Thx.

Sadly I lost it because we beat Atheon on that same character. I'd be happy to run a HM VoG up to Templar just to re-secure that CP though.

Anyone have Templar CP or want to do hard VoG?

I'll keep running it if you or anyone else wants to do it.

No worries, I don't mind doing VoG hm from scratch. Still need my 3x Atheon kills this week for a chance at ghorn.

Namikaze1

Oh I got it. I guess I'll focus on maxing the Abyss Defiant next. I was going to do the Word of Crota but that will have to be after the Abyss AR. Thx.
WoC is good but it has the same problem as Black Hammer in that the Hive Disruptor negates one of their perks.

Still a better void primary than Atheon's Epilogue though.

Anyone want to knock out crota on hard? I've got the checkpoint and want this done so I don't have to play it again for another week. Would need someone that is decent with the sword. Need 5

Psn: manicstreet

Namikaze1

Just need the Shroud of Darkness (and better stats armor) and I will have the complete set on my Hunter.
B8eXlCtIEAArnvZ.jpg:orig

B8eYGywIcAECUX2.jpg:orig

B8eZDnYIEAECy-R.jpg:orig

forrest

formerly nacire
Hunter, double jump with boost.

Warlock, Sunsinger, balanced, need to activate radiance at height of jump for slight extra boost.

Beyond that it is timing the jumps correctly in sync with the weight of darkness.

-------

Would like to get a group tonight going for CE. Beginning to Crota or whole thing. I want to experiment on being supergirl. Maybe I'll do that myself before the actual run.

I'm looking to do another full clear of hard on my Hunter alt. Be on around 11EST

Top Bottom