• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Raid Crew, i'll see you tonight at 8:15. i'll probably on before hanging out.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
5. Robdraggoo,
6. Dave

Narmer you're on back-up if someone doesn't show.

Woods, in Gonna have to bail really sorry I wanted to do it
This week has been a waking nightmare at home

E92 M3

Why can't more exotics be as classy as the Gjallarhorn. Before I even knew what it was capable of (week 2), it's aesthetics alone made me keep it. It's a beautiful weapon. When I think exotic, Gjallarhorn is the first thing that pops into my mind.

gdt

i think i might dismantle all my VoG shit, it's basically useless now

They have a lot of useful vex perks. I still put that stuff on when doing VoG.

Plus who knows, might get something useful for it someday. It's raid gear man, keep it!

LTWood12

They have a lot of useful vex perks. I still put that stuff on when doing VoG.

Plus who knows, might get something useful for it someday. It's raid gear man, keep it!

Here you're good with the sword gdt. Would you want to help out some fellow gaffers in about an hour?

Tuesday Destiny may be the best game this generation.

Haha, Tuesday Destiny is excellent.

This week has been good to me so far.

All in all:
Universal Remote (Crota NM). Other than Nechrochasm, this was my last Exotic weapon, so now I have all of them! Yay!
Truth (Nightfall), I already had this one, but not at 331
Hard Light (VoG HM), had a 300 version of this, too
Fatebringer!!! (Vog HM) I finally got it! I was super bummed out that my 2nd HM VoG run this week STILL didn't drop FB for me, but it was at the postmaster when I went to the Tower. I LOVE THIS GUN!!!

I still need to do a NM Crota run on my alt hunter and titan. All I need is the chestpiece and Hunter can hit 32. Still lots left to do!

Mindlog

Hard Crota Rainbow - Trophy Unlocked
On Hard kill Crota with the sword once a Hunter, once as a Titan and once as a Warlock :D

No Crux, but Monte Carlo! Monte Carlo was the last exotic for my collection and one I've been wanting for STR builds. Perfect timing as I'm just about ready to start dumping radiants into STR gear now that all my classes are 32.

I need to get the hard numbers. 4 Heavy + 3/Super Cancel might be 1 light swing short of killing Crota as a 32 sword bearer. Will know for certain soon. Two sword kills will be standard. Next time two swords. or.. or... die trying.

Zocano

I think Glowhoo looks cool with the titan raid armor.

Also I need to do a full HM Crota run on my warlock.

Abyss Defiant will be mine.

adin75

Finally took that Crota bastard down on hard. The helmet still eludes me but I did pick up the Auto Rifle and Hand Cannon, no Scout sadly (it's the one I really want).

Glowhoo looks fucking terrible on a Titan :(

Top Bottom