• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Any Hardmode Crota stuffs going on?

Anyone want to knock out crota on hard? I've got the checkpoint and want this done so I don't have to play it again for another week. Would need someone that is decent with the sword. Need 5

Psn: manicstreet

Still need one?

edit: sorry, I miscounted and thought you hit 6 already so I jumped on board with someone else. :( Best of luck.

LiK

I'm starting to like it a lot. From the shader preview I saw before hard mode was unlocked, I hated it. But Glowhoo has grown on me.

It's great for any dark areas, the glow effect is cool. I wish the actual color didn't look like one of those glow-in-dark action figures in the light. It would've been a nice surprise if the actual armor was dark colored but glowed in dark areas.

LTWood12

Raid Crew, i'll see you tonight at 8:15. i'll probably on before hanging out.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
5. Robdraggoo,
6. Dave

Narmer you're on back-up if someone doesn't show.

My cheesy warlock can induce some lactose bridges. Aka I would like to join you.

This post forces me to ask...what's the general consensus about asking for help cheesing? I had a warlock and titan at the bridge waiting for just the right person to join and cheese this afternoon, but felt weird posting for help. I'm always up to help with a fresh run, but I like to knock out as much as i can early in the week, just in case.

Raid Crew, i'll see you tonight at 8:15. i'll probably on before hanging out.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
5. Robdraggoo,
6. Dave

Narmer you're on back-up if someone doesn't show.

Who... Me?? What's this destiny you speak of?

This post forces me to ask...what's the general consensus about asking for help cheesing? I had a warlock and titan at the bridge waiting for just the right person to join and cheese this afternoon, but felt weird posting for help. I'm always up to help with a fresh run, but I like to knock out as much as i can early in the week, just in case.
? What do you mean help chessing? Honestly I perfer to do things legit since I think it's more fun. But I don't mind chessing things just to speed it up.

I know some people get annoyed by people doing cheese attempts, but I doubt much of a fuss would be made about it. After all, for the longest time all the VoG posts were covered in the cheese.

lt519

Asking for help is fine, joining a random group and insisting the group cheeses every section is not if the majority want to play it legit.

phen0m24

? What do you mean help chessing? Honestly I perfer to do things legit since I think it's more fun. But I don't mind chessing things just to speed it up.
Is it wrong if a raid team asks checkpointasaurus to come in and slice and dice Crota like a block of cheese?

Enablers

shermas

LTTP on this game... awesome time so far. I've spent so much time with bounties and patrols, I'm level 16 and I've only done two story missions on the moon. I understand the complaints about this game, but the shooting and graphics are awesome.

I do sometimes wish you could pause the game, but, other than that, no major worries. The classes and perks are pretty confusing... If you don't seek out the info online, I can see people getting overwhelmed.

The shooting, though... so satisfying. The melee attacks are fantastic. Weapons feel great... boss battles are total bullet sponges, etc, but they're well done.

Deku Tree

LTTP on this game... awesome time so far. I've spent so much time with bounties and patrols, I'm level 16 and I've only done two story missions on the moon. I understand the complaints about this game, but the shooting and graphics are awesome.

I do sometimes wish you could pause the game, but, other than that, no major worries. The classes and perks are pretty confusing... If you don't seek out the info online, I can see people getting overwhelmed.

The shooting, though... so satisfying. The melee attacks are fantastic. Weapons feel great... boss battles are total bullet sponges, etc, but they're well done.

Welcome. The best is yet to come for you IMO Destiny wise.

Top Bottom