• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anyone willing to help me down HM Templar at least once? Possibly more if possible? I'd rather not use the LFG site unless I have to. More often than not, I don't have a pleasant experience there.

Aww, the nice Sword of Crota wants to help take out the public event target.

I take back all that I said.

The truly terrible thing about using a baby alt?

It's a Warlock

Anyone willing to help me down HM Templar at least once? Possibly more if possible? I'd rather not use the LFG site unless I have to. More often than not, I don't have a pleasant experience there.

Let me know if you get a group, I need dat Fatebringer too. Pretty sure we're already friends on PSN

I'll help and can bring a friend who is also hunting for fatebringer.
Let me know if you get a group, I need dat Fatebringer too. Pretty sure we're already friends on PSN

Sweet. I don't have a checkpoint, so unless we find someone who does, we'll have to start from the beginning.

1. SlenderBeans
2. DeathJr
3. DeathJr Friend
4. KINGofCRA5H
5. ???
6. ???

Need two more for at least one HM Templar run.

raindoc

Hard Crota Rainbow - Trophy Unlocked
On Hard kill Crota with the sword once a Hunter, once as a Titan and once as a Warlock :D

No Crux, but Monte Carlo! Monte Carlo was the last exotic for my collection and one I've been wanting for STR builds. Perfect timing as I'm just about ready to start dumping radiants into STR gear now that all my classes are 32.

I need to get the hard numbers. 4 Heavy + 3/Super Cancel might be 1 light swing short of killing Crota as a 32 sword bearer. Will know for certain soon. Two sword kills will be standard. Next time two swords. or.. or... die trying.
you deserve it!

"only" got a helmet, but shards for my hunter are the only thing i care about anyway.

Ruze789

Screw Bungie for making purple engrams turn into ass shards.

Yup. I realized during the last Arc Burn events that I have no legendary/exotic Arc Heavies, they're all shitty rares. Somehow after I came to that realization, I've got 6 or 7 purple heavy weapon engrams, and every one has turned into ass energy. I always get my hopes up that I'll get any legendary Arc heavy at all, and then... materials. Really aggravating.

Looks like Shiki is helping? That's what I'm assuming though, since you joined my Fireteam.

Need one more for HM Templar! We will be starting from the beginning unless someone have a checkpoint.

Yeah, I think I posted it the previous page but since this thread is moving fast I got confused

I've got a Gorgon checkpoint, but I'm down to help with Templar too.

PSN:SEBattleship

All right, looks like your out 6th!

1. SlenderBeans
2. DeathJr
3. DeathJr Friend
4. KINGofCRA5H
5. ShikiAoi
6. SEBattleship

Sending out invites now.

My friend will be available in 20 mins. If there's a 6th we can start without him.

If someone wants to join now, we got room. Otherwise, we start in 20 mins!

Cruxist

GAF, I need your help. I need to beat Crota HM tonight. I spent 2 hours on him last night, bailed to fall asleep, and my group beat him immediately after I left.

So please. Please help me down the bastard.

PS4
PSN: Progame13

Edit: I'm a 32 Titan with all the bells and whistles. Forgot to mention.

R0ckman

GAF, I need your help. I need to beat Crota HM tonight. I spent 2 hours on him last night, bailed to fall asleep, and my group beat him immediately after I left.

So please. Please help me down the bastard.

PS4
PSN: Progame13

Edit: I'm a 32 Titan with all the bells and whistles. Forgot to mention.

I need to beat him too, arekkusu77

darthbob

Found a really cool looking Scout Rifle during some Roc. It's a Blue, so I'll likely only ever use it for Crucible, but man does it look sweet. Matches my Titan Mark too.

jCI927l.jpg

RxLyRap.jpg

All right, new adjusted list! Starting from beginning of VoG, up to Templar. Hard mode.

1. SlenderBeans
2. Death Jr
3. Death Jr Friend
4. ShikiAoi
5. Xion395
6. x_Magik_ox

Top Bottom