• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

One more trophy until I am a Guardian Lord. I just need to max out a Titan subclass. I should be starting my Titan alt in 1 week or so once I max out the other subclass for this Warlock.

? What do you mean help chessing? Honestly I perfer to do things legit since I think it's more fun. But I don't mind chessing things just to speed it up.

Got hung up helping with homework. I mean "flying titan looking for warlock to self res and snipe." Or "self res'ing warlock looking for someone who can fly."

patchday

Found a really cool looking Scout Rifle during some Roc. It's a Blue, so I'll likely only ever use it for Crucible, but man does it look sweet. Matches my Titan Mark too.

Ah, a fellow vain Titan. I think that is one of the best looking helms along with the ones that drop in the raids

They should spank the artist that made Glasshouse tho

Lmao

#TeamHaveYouSeenMyRedHand?

You should join. We don't exclude people like those EpicSax assholes

It was due to my guidance and #TeamTryHard that lead the tempo and rhythm for #TeamEpicSax destruction of Crota.
692133_o.gif

Edit: top of the page with the best Crota HM tactics! Keep thrusting to the left and right for the glorious Crota HM kill!

It was due to my guidance and #TeamTryHard that lead the tempo and rhythm for #TeamEpicSax destruction of Crota.
692133_o.gif

Edit: top of the page with the best Crota HM tactics! Keep thrusting to the left and right for the glorious Crota HM kill!

Little known fact: That Moldavian sax player is actually Firehawk12

Got hung up helping with homework. I mean "flying titan looking for warlock to self res and snipe." Or "self res'ing warlock looking for someone who can fly."
I would assume it's different for everyone. Whatever the group wants to do, I tend to go with their plans or tactics if I am helping out.

Kuma Shock! Firehawk12 is acutally a
lesbain bear!

Need one more for Crota hm. ltwood12 psn

I got 4. But 2 of them are my scrubbie friends who have not done it on hard..1 of them is good. And 3 ballerhorns.

Been gone all day but just got back and happy to help with either of these.

We can even do two runs Rawr if we need to dilute your friend's scrubbiness a bit on each run.... :p

Little known fact: The Banned Belgian was in attendance for live Epic Sax man. True story.

pompidu

PvP is an awful mess in this game. Horribly unbalanced, wildly inconsistent, laggy as all hell. Think I'm sticking to pve till I'm down with this game. Now I remember why I haven't played PvP since launch week

Been gone all day but just got back and happy to help with either of these.

We can even do two runs Rawr if we need to dilute your friend's scrubbiness a bit on each run.... :p

Little known fact: The Banned Belgian was in attendance for live Epic Sax man. True story.
Well I think we will be fine... Help them out first if anything :3

Top Bottom