• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Any lonely Xboners down for either normal CE or hard VOG late tonight? I'm stuck putting the kids down to bed and am on Pacific Time, so maybe 9 or so PST? Later might even work better if that works for anyone else. My GT is Ev0lved1 and I'll put a signup below:

1. Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)

Few of us will be on, I am on late tonight. If we got a slot, Ill shoot you an invite. I know how it is trying to plan around getting kids to bed. 4 year old and twin 1 year olds make for some hard planning. You are on my FL already.

ethomaz

Banned
Give another try to the Exotic Helmet Engram.

So happy.

Helm of Inmost Light.

I didn't have it before... I love new exotics.

hydruxo

"enrage is near" is the popular thread suggestion

actual thread title "Enrage is here, there, everywhere..."

just as terrible as how bungie listens to their audience and makes xur sell no land beyond and no heavy primaries

I'll never understand why people get up in arms about thread titles

It's not the end of the world

Rhaegar

Few of us will be on, I am on late tonight. If we got a slot, Ill shoot you an invite. I know how it is trying to plan around getting kids to bed. 4 year old and twin 1 year olds make for some hard planning. You are on my FL already.

Thanks brother! All my IRL buddies are busy tonight and I'm itching for a raid. Up for whatever you guys want to do if a spot is open!

Ji66a-Man

people with three characters.. do you have one of each class, or three of the same class?

The effort involved in three different classes is pushing me towards three of the same class

I have 1 of each class on Xbox and 3 hunters on Playstation. It's definitely faster to level up 3 of the same class because you can share materials and level up your armor with 3 sets of bounties per day. If you go the 1 of each class route, it's gonna take a long time to get all your characters to level cap.

LiK

It was a bug that was quickly hotfixed I believe, but lazy people like Kadey who didn't pick up their Daily Public Event package lucked out.

No hot fix. It was a side effect of the patch. Guess they didn't think people like Kadey were hoarding their pub event rewards, not even sure how such a bug could exist.

"enrage is near" is the popular thread suggestion

actual thread title "Enrage is here, there, everywhere..."

just as terrible as how bungie listens to their audience and makes xur sell no land beyond and no heavy primaries
OP's first go at it and already apologized for mixing it up.

people with three characters.. do you have one of each class, or three of the same class?

The effort involved in three different classes is pushing me towards three of the same class

one of each class; I give equal love to my Titan and my Warlock.
While a neglect my Hunter since i like his special abilities the least of the three classes

The Ocho

Neo Member
I can help with Xyor in a few hours or later this weekend if you are on, sending you a FR.

Also I think I might actually attempt to kill Crota HM sometime this weekend even though I was going to wait a bit, seems like some ok strategies have been getting made. Hopefully some groups are still planning on doing some runs later tonight or over the weekend.

Awesome. I'll be on more or less all night. So hit me up if you see me.

JTran2003

I have one of each. Only reason was cause I was tired of getting equipment for different class bust started collecting. Once I got enough to hit high 20s would create that character. That's how I ended up with 3. Last character took forever cause I was really lazy. Each one has its benefits as well so I like having all three.

8xgloXX.jpg

GLOWHOOOOOOOOOO

Path of Joe
Arnoodt
Malfurient
Seep-UK
StevePharma
ManP

3eg3pfl9er8bu69lv3aanxn5c.320x240x71.gif

Bogeypop

No hot fix. It was a side effect of the patch. Guess they didn't think people like Kadey were hoarding their pub event rewards, not even sure how such a bug could exist.

Could have sworn I heard something about them fixing it. If it's not fixed then I should start hoarding as well for the next big patch.

gdt

I still have no idea how in gods name some people have three characters to 32. I have my hunter to 32 and am in desperate need of shards to try to get my titan there. I was even soloing all three through bridge every week since launch and often cleared crota with all three and I am still some 40+ shards away from getting my second character to 32.

Eris got my Titan there and I used her for a few more for my Warlock. So like 1.5 of it was Eris.

If you could go back to the beginning choose all over again, which character would you choose?

Im a 32 hunter, and I think I would have chose Warlock.

Eris Rank 4

Just filled with Macello and TheCommonDan, but I might have to leave if we dont get it quick. Stick around and I'll send you a message to take my place if thats the case.

Good luck guys. Great srat, just need the game to cooperate one time. Ogres not spawning, swordbearer hiding in the ogre room, me getting lost in the infinite gaze of tier knights and not moving when went right.

bitsurugi

3rd Crota down, 3rd Word of Crota, still no helm since day 1 (always 3 kills per week). My RNG sux.

On the bright side, i can officially succesfully sherpa HM. Took 5 ppl with me who never even attempted Crota HM, he went down in 40 mins.

We had 1 def titan (me), 3 Jellies, Hunter Sword dude (he never even tried sword with Blink trick).

I strongly suggest the latter, it's much more forgiving to lag.

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Last week I bought all 3 helmets off xur, this week with 81 motes of light I decide to buy 3 engrams, and get the same 3 helmets I bought last week....

3rd Crota down, 3rd Word of Crota, still no helm since day 1 (always 3 kills per week). My RNG sux.

On the bright side, i can officially succesfully sherpa HM. Took 5 ppl with me who never even attempted Crota HM, he went down in 40 mins.

We had 1 def titan (me), 3 Jellies, Hunter Sword dude (he never even tried sword with Blink trick).

I strongly suggest the latter, it's much more forgiving to lag.

plz invite me :(

Top Bottom