• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

It basically performs like TDYD in void. Awkward looking HC.

Yeah it really is a re skinned TDYD. I have a TDYD with outlaw and field scout so I would rather use that istead of word of crota. Especially since it's a broken weapon until bungie fixes it

One of my friends does it with Epilogue, he swears its the fastest way lol.

TLW is probably one of the fastest weapons if you wanna unload all your ammo

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I am going to do the Crota cheese now.

1) Warlock Sunsinger - check
2) Dragon's Breath upgraded - check
3) Crota CP - check

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We got Forest through the woods. All is well.

For my trouble,

upload_convert.gif

And I was trying to hit the swordbearer. He ran when he saw me coming.

upload_convert.gif

TLW is probably one of the fastest weapons if you wanna unload all your ammo

I have raid gear with extra HC ammo lol, never thought it would be an inconvenience at some point. For me UniRemote does it faster than any other weapon.

Hmm I noticed a P&T drop there which is interesting because I'm pretty sure there were 2 P&Ts that dropped for the 5 guys I just killed HM Crota with... gives some credence to the idea of having a "weekly exotic table" that RNGsus pulls from... hmm

P&T dropped for me as well, from both DS and Nightfall.

We got Forest through the woods. All is well.

For my trouble,]

Hmm I noticed a P&T drop there which is interesting because I'm pretty sure there were 2 P&Ts that dropped for the 5 guys I just killed HM Crota with... gives some credence to the idea of having a "weekly exotic table" that RNGsus pulls from... hmm

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yeah, we got another P&T drop at Crota and for the same person I think :lol

Terrible day of Destiny.
Couldn't get Normal Crota down in the 35 minutes I gave it this morning.
Got off work too late to join any groups in time. Someone asked me to help a hard mode group an hour+ ago and sword bearer died before ogres 9/10 times. The 1 time we got ogres someone died when the ogre came out.

The good news is I still can down Crota normal first for a chance at Hunger, tomorrow.

Don't let Hawkian read this post.

Where is he btw.

Blanquito

So I just barely got the expansion... But I don't get the fancy sparrow? Sad day. (Didn't come in a package, not at the special deliveries lady, and not at the ship right. Is it somewhere else or am I out of luck?)

Ryck

Yeah, we got another P&T drop at Crota and for the same person I think :lol
I got P&T this week as well from Deathsinger.

Terrible day of Destiny.
Couldn't get Normal Crota down in the 35 minutes I gave it this morning.
Got off work too late to join any groups in time. Found a group and sword bearer died before ogres 9/10 times. The 1 time we got ogres someone died when the ogre came out.

The good news is I still can down Crota normal first for a chance at Hunger, tomorrow.
What time do you usually get on? I am pretty good on the sword on normal, I can help you out.

Ps4: Ryck007

I'm usually on 11-5 pst

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So I just barely got the expansion... But I don't get the fancy sparrow? Sad day. (Didn't come in a package, not at the special deliveries lady, and not at the ship right. Is it somewhere else or am I out of luck?)
It's for people who bought it before the TDB DLC came out.

LiK

I have raid gear with extra HC ammo lol, never thought it would be an inconvenience at some point. For me UniRemote does it faster than any other weapon.

P&T dropped for me as well, from both DS and Nightfall.

Actually PT did drop twice. It dropped again after Crota I think for the same person too.

Dragon's Breath dropped for me this week from DS.

hydruxo

So we killed HM Crota and when I go to orbit I hear the loot drop noise while I'm turned around

I go to check my inventory and while it's loading I see one of the heavy weapon icons shimmering

Could it finally be Gjallarhorn?

Nope, it's Truth. This game loves to troll me.

jadedm17

So we killed HM Crota and when I go to orbit I hear the loot drop noise while I'm turned around

I go to check my inventory and while it's loading I see one of the heavy weapon icons shimmering

I've gotten a Truth a week for 3 weeks now; No Gjallahorn.

mcfizzle4

I just got the truth from Atheon, so disappointing.

What time do you usually get on? I am pretty good on the sword on normal, I can help you out.

Ps4: Ryck007

I'm usually on 11-5 pst

Oops I meant the 2nd attempt tonight was hard mode. Just had dumb mistakes this morning on Normal but didn't have the patience or time since I was already late to work so that was my mistake haha.

I'll be playing all night tomorrow night

Dave_6

Woohoo! Thanks to all the gaffers that helped us bag two kills tonight. T-44 is absolutely ecstatic. Love this community. Qwell and Bogue were both great on sword. So fun!

Thanks again for letting me join one of your runs! I got only the Word but I like it.

gdt

So I'm guessing I shouldn't unlock hive disruptor on my word of crota.

I don't think the perk is that great that you'd want to lose the extra damage to give yellows during the raid. Not that WoC is really a needed raid weapon IMO. It'll be good for void nightfalls.

Bizazedo

Hard mode ship continues the trend of being disappointed in slight ship revision that was in VoG.

That's sad.

Doing hard mode Crota to the sweet tunes of Kenny G?

That's good.

I'm really hoping the cheese doesn't turn out to be some kind of lag exploit or some shit.

Even with the middle strat/bubble strat Crota is wayyyyy too unforgiving and glitch filled without a team operating perfectly or near perfect all the time.

BTW anyone have more luck with the bubble strat? We tried it today, it's good in theory but just like the middle there is a lot that can go wrong and everything needs to be planned (like exactly where people are standing or bubbles are being placed) to the tee. Ultimately, people got impatient at working out the kinks and we went back to wiping after 2 swords

:p

Put corrective measures on and each brick is 4 rockets.

It's amazing.

Or anything else with "find more ammo" perk.

I did this instead of going all the way and emptying my primary/heavy ammo all the time. Sure you don't get it raining packs like you do there but it's muchhhh quicker and you only need to get a couple of lucky ammo drops to be completely filled.

Got Don't Touch Me from Nightfall. I'd imagine this will
make soloing the first part of CE pretty easy as a hunrer.

A bladedancer hunter with all invisiblity perks and P & T along with Don't Touch Me would be overkill for that part omg.

Top Bottom