• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anyone up for a Hard Mode CE? I can get the first part done solo if you need and I've already beaten Crota, but happy to help with a fresh run.

M3Rocket

Anyone up for a quick VoG normal run from Gatekeepers? I'm trying to help a friend get the VoC. Need 4 more for what should be a quick run.

#ForeverNoVoC

Anyone up for a Hard Mode CE? I can get the first part done solo if you need and I've already beaten Crota, but happy to help with a fresh run.
I'd be willing to do a full run, just need to finish this nightfall. @ last part now.

Anyone that still needs nightfall feel free to jump in.

Ryck

Hmm interesting about all those P&T drops, I saw a shit ton of Plan C's last week...
I got two Plan C's the week before last. Figured Xur would be selling it but he ended up selling IB that week. I wouldn't be shocked if he sold P&T this week though.

Got another helmet from first run on Crota. No Word of Crota, but at least it's pure intellect. Saw someone get a Crux of Crota tonight! He said the Necrochasm almost took a full clip to kill a lvl33 thrall. xD

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can get exotic shards as drops now?

iBRK1eXumQkF9.png

Redeemed my day with 2x Normal Crota kills (only shards) and my last Nightfall, Another Purifier but this time with slide further instead of vacuum lol. All on remote play.

Thanks for letting me jump in babyghost!

Got it from iRawr, I can give it to you in case he has to leave.

Thanks irawr.
If I charge people for checkpoints awhile ago, I would be more of a "rich" grad student bum. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Won't be on again till tomorrow. Hope you still have it by then.
I will, no plans to do VoG HM on my titan..kinda still want the foil and the rest of the VoG raid armor..just because of reasons. But its whatever in the end.

Top Bottom