• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I tried to go to the top of the bridge section but ended up falling inside the map. I've seen things that shouldn't be seen by anyone -_-'

Ready when you guys are. When we get to Templar, I"ll hop characters to get the checkpoint on both. Also, I want to try the bogus rumor that dying before the Templar dies gives you Fatebringer.

Yes, please get some data on that. We can rotate cp through a bunch of #NoFatbringer folks.

I don't think most people are going to be able to replicate this. The warlock passes through the glass at the start, and there is a wall behind crota that vanishes as he is moving out of the fire grenade. Probably the player here is forcing lag via router/torrents/etc. While blink/smash can let you pass through the glass its not super easy and this guy just walks right through.

It will be funny though if someone finds a good way to duplicate it, and its not patched for weeks.

EL CUCO

uvNH4lZ.jpg

Haha. That's what you get Bungie. The players strike back!!!

I dismantled my fully leveld dragon's breath for 2 shards when I got my second one. Oh well my teammates should have a leveled one lol
I find it funny personally that Johan Liebert discover that cheese, since he was the first person to cheese Atheon for me.

traveler

Not Wario
Anyone down for PSN nightfall and/or weekly? I have 2 characters that need to run it but if we only have a group that needs one run I'd be fine with that.

1. grayfour

LiK

Exactly. That's the part I hate so much relative to Templar for example. At Templar, of course you can turtle up by the right-side cave, but you can also spread people out to cover Oracles and it's completely viable.

With Scrota, wtf else are people supposed to do? Of course you can push things harder and go for 2 sword kills, but that's just based on slight modifications to team positions and shield break timings. And everyone still has to turtle it up just the same.

I wanted a fight with 6 badass motherfuckers swinging swords around and working together (or at least some elements like that).

Urn final mission should've been part of it, multiple sword players beating the shit outta adds and Crota. Not shoot him like Atheon. Would've been amazing. Bungie fucked it up.

Mindlog

In about 30 minutes I'm going to need a Crota CP.
Hard or Normal I care not which you seek.
hdy9MD7.jpg

Have Dragon's Breath, an angry Titan, an idle Eidolon Ally and a need to see if this works for the laugh.

In about 30 minutes I'm going to need a Crota CP.
Hard or Normal I care not which you seek.
hdy9MD7.jpg

Have Dragon's Breath, an angry Titan, an idle Eidolon Ally and a need to see if this works for the laugh.

I'm curious how anyone would replicate the missing background around Crota. Good luck on your quest guardian.

gdt

I don't think most people are going to be able to replicate this. The warlock passes through the glass at the start, and there is a wall behind crota that vanishes as he is moving out of the fire grenade. Probably the player here is forcing lag via router/torrents/etc. While blink/smash can let you pass through the glass its not super easy and this guy just walks right through.

It will be funny though if someone finds a good way to duplicate it, and its not patched for weeks.

Can't you just kill the adds in the crystal room get outside then replicate this? Block Knights etc.

Edit: oh I see. The horn things disappear for whatever reason.

realcZk

Can't you just kill the adds in the crystal room get outside then replicate this? Block Knights etc.

no because the backdrop has to disappear like in the video or crota will back into it instead of walking right off the ledge

theres some sort of exploit at play, likely lag/disconnecting by the host thats allowing the backdrop to disappear like that

no because the backdrop has to disappear like in the video or crota will back into it instead of walking right off the ledge

theres some sort of exploit at play, likely lag/disconnecting by the host thats allowing the backdrop to disappear like that

If this gets figured out...oh boy. No more wasting hours wiping over be glitches. Gimme my Crux.

If you run towards the outside and make sure to touch the crystal you can get out before the barrier forms. Takes timing but it is possible, done it many times myself. Someone needs to test this out and see if you can push him off before the wall behind him forms :p

Top Bottom