• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Ourobolus

Banned
Damn, I think my interest in this game is finally winding down. I have 3 32s, and other than the raid chest piece for my Titan and 4 exotic weapons, there's nothing more I really want to get. And I'll never get a Gjallarhorn, it seems.

Probably will run a few raids this week, but I really don't feel like doing that last NF.

Deku Tree

Damn, I think my interest in this game is finally winding down. I have 3 32s, and other than the raid chest piece for my Titan and 4 exotic weapons, there's nothing more I really want to get. And I'll never get a Gjallarhorn, it seems.

Probably will run a few raids this week, but I really don't feel like doing that last NF.

I'm sure the fact that it's Omnigul doesn't help.

E92 M3

*sigh I always get the strangest death. Crota chasing me to the bottom and into the crystal room, boomers shooting me through the floors in the bottom right tower, shrieker after blast killing me before reaching the chest..2 knights smacking me in the back..I wonder whats next. Doesnt seem like my wolfpack rounds even went off. Looks like they disappear once I was KIA

One time Crota shot me through a wall. That was cool lol.

Why didn't the video maker provide an explanation?

Does it require some networking exploit?

Some kind of lag switching is what I've heard. It's easy enough to get outside the window, you can just use Bladedancer after it's formed even. No solar grenades but plenty of DBreath shells. I assume the real problem is having the back drop behind him...

I wonder if anyone has a Normal Crota CP. I just wanna see if I get Hunger tonight.

For people online at reset, it would be smart to save that CP if they still wanted secondary/heavy weapons. You could bust up normal Scrota in 5-10 minutes max then run a fresh HM.

LiK

same here, getting kinda bored with the lack of rewards and existing content. CE HM glitches also killed my interest in ever doing it in HM again.

For people online at reset, it would be smart to save that CP if they still wanted secondary/heavy weapons. You could bust up normal Scrota in 5-10 minutes max then run a fresh HM.

you wanna help me with a Normal CE run tonight? not sure if my raid crew will be on.

*sigh I always get the strangest death. Crota chasing me to the bottom and into the crystal room, boomers shooting me through the floors in the bottom right tower, shrieker after blast killing me before reaching the chest..2 knights smacking me in the back..I wonder whats next. Doesnt seem like my wolfpack rounds even went off. Looks like they disappear once I was KIA

clearly you didn't watch the Team Epic Sax stream.

E92 M3

Some kind of lag switching is what I've heard. It's easy enough to get outside the window, you can just use Bladedancer after it's formed even. No solar grenades but plenty of DBreath shells. I assume the real problem is having the back drop behind him...

Indeed, the back disappearing is key. Either it's through bad lag or network manipulation.

Namikaze1

I heard everywhere that it didn't work for TDB when people had saved some engrams from before the DLC ? Said they only got "old" equipments out of it.

Engrams don't get upgraded with DLC or major updates.

That didn't work for Dark Below. They still decoded into level 30/300 attk items.
I really don't know what you three are talking about cause it worked for me. I ended up getting my hunter and warlock level 31 vanguard gear from those engrams.

Omni

Has anyone succeeded at duplicating the Crota cheese? Does it require some networking exploit? Why didn't the video maker provide an explanation?
My friend told me that on Xbox One, the host of the game just has to quit at the moment Crota first appears and it glitches. Though he ran into some trouble when he pushed Crota off as he 'teleported' back for some reason.

Haven't tested it out myself yet but hilarious if it's using the same exploit as last time.

I really don't know what you three are talking about cause it worked for me. I ended up getting my hunter and warlock level 31 vanguard gear from those engrams.
Are you sure you didn't wait to rank up the vanguard or cryptarch until just after, because that worked.

I absolutely got 27 light and 300 attack weapons out of every purple engram I saved.

noomi

All I know is that Xur better be bringing Heavy Ammo Synths.... we all need them after the last 2 weeks, badly... very badly.

around 6PM EST most likely. should be pretty fast if we don't get any noobs in our group. I don't even care if people wanna cheese bridge to make it go even faster since I did every section in HM already. Just wanna kill Crota in NM for the drops.

Fo sho, let's do it. I'm sure we'll finish with plenty of time before my 7pm HM Crota beat down.

All I know is that Xur better be bringing Heavy Ammo Synths.... we all need them after the last 2 weeks, badly... very badly.

I've gone through 700+ since normal CE dropped, I have 7 left. The only reason I'll bother with Weeklies is for dat synth, need it bad.

Dear Bungie: If Black Wax Idols can buy heavy synth, can we please spend ass mats for them? I have 820 shards.

Ridwald

You're the first i hear about for whom it worked ^^ I didn't do it myself so i can't be absolutely sure about it.

Namikaze1

Are you sure you didn't wait to rank up the vanguard or cryptarch until just after, because that worked.

I absolutely got 27 light and 300 attack weapons out of every purple engram I saved.
Like I said, I handed in engrams and leveling cryptarch only gave me blues. The only armor I got from leveling up Vangaurd was boot for my Titan. I bought everything for my Titan but the boots and got most of my light 33 gear from the engrams I saved for my Warlock and Hunter. So yes, I am quite sure that it wasn't from ranking up vanguard or cryptarch.

E92 M3

You're the exception in Destiny lol.

YES. I am down to only 60 heavies. If he brings synths tomorrow I will go to 200.

LiK

Fo sho, let's do it. I'm sure we'll finish with plenty of time before my 7pm HM Crota beat down.

yea, and we have two 32s that could probably even two-man most of it. Dunno about Deathsinger cuz of the timer but yea, we don't even need a full group to finish with our experience.

Xur, please bring MOTTM. The new born Blade dancers would appreciate it.
This! Used 4 helmet engrams last weekend hoping to get it for my hunter. Got a insurmountable skullfort, achlyophage symbiote (shard, already had), and two light beyond nemesis' (both shards, already had one) lol.

Nuszka

Yeah , sure we all need them now, worst case scenario we are gonna have to set a time for some glimmer farm , which i do not want to do , just to by heavy ammo synths.

Edit: That Crota cheese.

Raybunny

I am up to do 3 Normal Crota runs today to help a friend and after that Hard modes. NM starting at 5PM CET. If anyone interested pm me. 3 spots already taken.

LiK

I am up to do 3 Normal Crota runs today to help a friend and after that Hard modes. NM starting at 5PM CET. If anyone interested pm me. 3 spots already taken.

I would like to join in on one tonight. if you can hold a spot for me around 5-6PM EST, I can let Drizzay off the hook, heh

same here, getting kinda bored with the lack of rewards and existing content. CE HM glitches also killed my interest in ever doing it in HM again.

you wanna help me with a Normal CE run tonight? not sure if my raid crew will be on.

CE HM is killing my soul, I'm to the point where I'm going to start getting real casual with this game now. I've got my 32 and most weapons I want. I'm just gonna do bounties to level them up and relax after 1 final attempt at HM Crota until HoW.

LiK

CE HM is killing my soul, I'm to the point where I'm going to start getting real casual with this game now. I've got my 32 and most weapons I want. I'm just gonna do bounties to level them up and relax after 1 final attempt at HM Crota until HoW.

CE HM was already tough but the glitches/lag destroyed all the groups I played with on Tuesday. Haven't had such a soul crushing session since the original Atheon glitches.

Top Bottom