• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Regarding today's Weekly Update that is incoming, we are very much overdue for a patch.

List:
1. Heavy Ammo Bug
2. Vault Space
3. Crota's End Glitches (sword dissapearing, knights coming through force field, missing Crota attack animations, Swordbearer not spawning, etc. etc.)
4. Sound cutting out issues
5. NAT issues with in game chat
6. Disconnection issues are at an all time high for most people
7. Hive Disrupter perk ruining weapons
8. Geometry issues causing players to get stuck in the environment (very prevelant in the Abyss)
9. Ridiculous lag (everyone with red bars - Come on!)
10. Incorrect information displayed on mission detail screens (The Wakening does not give Spinmetal, it gives Helium when it is a daily)
11. Vault of Glass is still a buggy mess

What else folks?

Things are starting to pile up and they haven't issues a substantial patch in over 2 months now. Just cheese fixes because that is the most important thing for Bungie.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Regarding today's Weekly Update that is incoming, we are very much overdue for a patch.

List:
1. Heavy Ammo Bug
2. Vault Space
3. Crota's End Glitches (sword dissapearing, knights coming through force field, missing Crota attack animations, Swordbearer not spawning, etc. etc.)
8. Geometry issues causing players to get stuck in the environment (very prevelant in the Abyss)
10. Incorrect information displayed on mission detail screens (The Wakening does not give Spinmetal, it gives Helium when it is a daily)

What else folks?

Things are starting to pile up and they haven't issues a substantial patch in over 2 months now. Just cheese fixes because that is the most important thing for Bungie.

I only care about #2. I'd take #2 over all else combined.

I still can't get this glitch to work without my gun refilling as soon as I hit 0.

This is the issue I have, I get my heavy and primary to 0, equip Ice Breaker and then it immediately gives me primary ammo, like within 2 seconds. Even leaving around 80 rounds to quickly use just before the shield goes down.

Maybe I just need to get the timing better.

Deku Tree

Now that I have a Horn I think Xur will sell the Horn tomorrow.
And I will buy two more so I can have one on each toon.

Or Xur should sell TLord so I can have the Pokemon! Xur is due to sell a heavy.

I only care about #2. I'd take #2 over all else combined.

I agree, I had to cleanse my Vault and characters of 300 damage weapons I will never use like The Comedian and the older vendor weapons that aren't that great and were piling up more for collecting purposes. I needed to do this after the influx of Hard Mode CE primaries, some of which I got extras of and wanted to keep on different characters like Fang.

I am really tired of the inventory management in this game. Takes too much time, really annoying.

I would like to be able to keep all my weapons, consumables, etc. in the Vault. The best option would be a gear selector right after you choose your character, with all your items kept in one vault to be chosen when you choose a new character.

Homeboyd

This is the issue I have, I get my heavy and primary to 0, equip Ice Breaker and then it immediately gives me primary ammo, like within 2 seconds. Even leaving around 80 rounds to quickly use just before the shield goes down.

Maybe I just need to get the timing better.
Is your reserve empty when you leave 80 rounds to quickly use?

No, he must sell Red Death or 4th Horseman! My collection must be completed!

Heavy synth would be nice, but now that HM Crota is on the farm, I burned like 3 heavy synth for the reset runs. Not a big deal.

EL CUCO

Now everyone in our crew has Ghorn...except Predator.

He is #ForeverKnightPatrol

E92 M3

I hope this weekly update has some good info/patch notes.

Lol - I've lost hope months ago.

List:
1. Heavy Ammo Bug
2. Vault Space

What else folks?

But we got a community spotlight!

WipedOut

After all the issues with hard mode and the fact many people are having issues with HM is reason enough that Bungie needs to sell the Horn.

Predator is a pro at the Tower Knights!

How long does it take to unlock Wolfpack rounds? I haven't leveled mine up at all yet....

you cna get to wolk pack rounds by completing bounties on 3 characters in a single day. I grab all the eris bounties becuase there easy and the 5k point bounties from the vangaurd. takes about 35 minutes per toon

I hope this weekly update has some good info/patch notes.

Serious question, aside from the heavy weapons ammo glitch, do we have any idea what they're working on? Have they committed, hell, even mentioned anything?

Are we ever going to get class balance changes for instance?

commish

very important, but it doesnt matter if you quit the game over crota HM glitches, need that crap fixed asap

I'd never quit over something like HM crota glitches. If a part of the game is too glitched for me to play, then I just wouldn't do it until it's fixed. I really don't understand the HM glitch rage that we saw.

I'd never quit over something like HM crota glitches. If a part of the game is too glitched for me to play, then I just wouldn't do it until it's fixed. I really don't understand the HM glitch rage that we saw.

true, quitting is an exaggeration but seeing how they handled the atheon glitches
i.e not at all.
I dont think we have much hope for crota getting fixed.

EL CUCO

How long does it take to unlock Wolfpack rounds? I haven't leveled mine up at all yet....
Not too long. Just dump all the bounties on it from all your toons. If you have RL telemetries, even better. I maxed mine out the very next day, but I even did the Crucible bounties (I rarely play Crucible)

Serious question, aside from the heavy weapons ammo glitch, do we have any idea what they're working on? Have they committed, hell, even mentioned anything?

Are we ever going to get class balance changes for instance?
It's all vague sweeping statements by Deej. Things of the sort where he states he is aware of things and we'll see improvements, but that's it. It really is depressing to think about how Bungie goes to great lengths to update us weekly, but those updates aren't worth a damn.

commish

true, quitting is an exaggeration but seeing how they handled the atheon glitches
i.e not at all.

I honestly don't know what glitches people are freaking out about. I have 6 hard mode clears, and while there are times the sword disappears or crota stands up unexpectedly, most of the time it works fine and we get him down.

Deku Tree

you cna get to wolk pack rounds by completing bounties on 3 characters in a single day. I grab all the eris bounties becuase there easy and the 5k point bounties from the vangaurd. takes about 35 minutes per toon

Not too long. Just dump all the bounties on it from all your toons. If you have RL telemetries, even better. I maxed mine out the very next day, but I even did the Crucible bounties (I rarely play Crucible)

Ok I got like 9-10 bounties to do on each Toon and four RL Telemetries in the Vault. I'll get to that sometime soon...

LTWood12

i.e not at all.

You missed a good crew last night Rob! Sorry you couldn't make it. We got two clears! Still didn't get the WoC, but we had a great time.

Ok I got like 9-10 bounties to do on each Toon and four RL Telemetries in the Vault. I'll get to that sometime soon...

I'm still waiting for the Horn to drop for me but currently each of my 3 toons have 9-10 5k bounties on them and 4-5 public event 5k rewards. And 10 RL telemetries. I am ready for this.

yLEFTy

I honestly don't know what glitches people are freaking out about. I have 6 hard mode clears, and while there are times the sword disappears or crota stands up unexpectedly, most of the time it works fine and we get him down.

I agree..I have seen a few weird things but for the most part it has been much better than atheon in regards to glitches..I think most of the frustrations come from lag. Just make the sword runner host and I think many issues will be resolved

PuMa

List:
1. Heavy Ammo Bug
2. Vault Space

What else folks?

What else? Hmm, well it'd be great to hear about a revival of the Queen's Wrath event before HoW hits. We're due.

noomi

*high five*

We keep getting better and better every week. I think next reset we will get it done even faster.

E92 M3

It's all vague sweeping statements by Deej. Things of the sort where he states he is aware of things and we'll see improvements, but that's it. It really is depressing to think about how Bungie goes to great lengths to update us weekly, but those updates aren't worth a damn.

Luke's one post gave more in-depth information on Bungie than the last 5 weekly updates combined. Why can't we just get more raw data without fluff? I loved the fact that he admitted they made a mistake - because we all already knew that. Real talk is what more developers need to do, but "PR" is always most important.

Deku Tree

Yes it is ridiculous that there has only been 1 PvE focused event. Very one sided support of events by Bungie favouring PvP.

Everybody hated Queens Wrath though. Although I guess it would be cool to get more good weapons, and it would be nice to have a PvE way to get some 36 light armor that uses ascendant shards.

Lnkn52

Everybody hated Queens Wrath though. Although I guess it would be cool to get more good weapons, and it would be nice to have a PvE way to get some 36 light armor that uses ascendant shards.

I'm hoping that she brings gears that gets you to light level 33.

Don't hit 0. Leave a few rounds in your primary clip (I actually leave at least 1 round in reserve as well), go ahead and empty your heavy, then when the barriers drop, THEN empty your primary, equip your ice breaker and go to town.

Works like a charm for me.

Protip #2: bring a universal remote or NLB for your primary

you can also try having the reserve ammo at 0 but keep it full in the mag to prevent early refill.
The moment I hit 0, no matter when, I get full primary and 2 rockets. Will try Lik's suggestion.

PuMa

Everybody hated it? Really? I didn't realize that at all.

Now everyone in our crew has Ghorn...except Predator.

He is #ForeverKnightPatrol

Good stuff Deku, Knight patrol it is. On the upside my sniping skills have improved significantly lol.

rambo-sniper-o.gif

Wait so PS4 is getting Spotify, god I hope I can just listen to any of the music I want now and the Destiny game sound will be muted. Some good Drake, Romeo Santos, and The Weeknd.

Top Bottom