• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hyun Sai

Bloodborne. Action RPG coming to PS4.

PbMhe5I.gif

Oh, isn't this the game where the choice of your coop partners is entirely random ? I'll have to pass on this one lol.

E92 M3

Anyone still use Corrective Measure? I've probably killed the Gatekeeper 20 times and haven't ever gotten it. It's the one VoG weapon I'm missing, so it just kind of bugs me.

Yeah, it's a great gun for Oracles and the Vex. It is rare though.

Im an xbox one user, which means there are only about 20 people here who can help. :(

And I haven't hooked up with any of them.

I know you played with people from my group and I have you on my FL lol.

zewone

Oh, isn't this the game where the choice of your coop partners is entirely random ? I'll have to pass on this one lol.
It's not that random. You can pick, it's just not as easy as other games to send invites. They might make changes to Bloodborne though.
Does it have online PvE co-op play?

Oh yes it does! Some of the best. 3 player coop and you can be invaded by other players for PVP during PVE. Some of the best gaming ever from the Souls series.

Daemul

So what are you playing now? Ever miss Destiny?

The below is pretty much what I'm playing these days. I cleared my backlog and so I've gone back to my most favourite games.

Do I miss Destiny? Well, its's not like I've stopped playing it completely, so not really :p

But if you mean do I miss playing Destiny as much as I used to do, then no, I don't miss that one bit.

EDIT:NOOOOOOO!!! I don't want my post to be the first on a new page ;_;

^ that is an acceptable top-o-pager. You have pictures and everything!

Oh yes it does! Some of the best. 3 player coop and you can be invaded by other players for PVP during PVE. Some of the best gaming ever from the Souls series.

Dat gif. o_O

I thought I heard something about easier match making w/ friends in BB but maybe I hallucinated it as wish fulfillment.

Namikaze1

Dat gameplay *drools*

Tho i wish we got an actual single player release.
I would fucking love a Dragon's Dogma Remastered port and Dragon's Dogma 2. I'll actually take anything Dragon's Dogma as long as it still has the best gameplay in an RPG.

I wouldn't count on it.

Still waiting on PSO2 and deep down.
The game has been trademarked in Europe and the US. There's a small chance Capcom will do the right thing and release it in the west. In other words, let me dream dammit!

You invited me to that raid yesterday. I left when you did, especially with that 1 guy who never even fought crota before trying to do HM as a 31.

Oh god, yeah. its the same shit every night. man we all get in the room and no one knows what to do, I don't profess to be a pro, Im just upset that after all these days and two weeks worth of attempts, I have yet to get close, we are talking maybe 20 hours worth of tries.

Im so upset,

exYle

Is anyone doing HM CE today? I've never done it, but I've watched and memorized both the middle strategy and the horseshoe strategy for Crota. 32 Bubblebro with maxed Black Hammer and Gjallarhorn

Hyun Sai

Another no go if you still can't shut down the invasion mode when playing online with friends (Dying Light does it right in this matter).

I don't want any kind of PVP in my PVE sessions.

I would fucking love a Dragon's Dogma Remastered port and Dragon's Dogma 2. I'll actually take anything Dragon's Dogma as long as it still has the best gameplay in an RPG.

Bought DD super cheap on a PSN sale a little while back, I'll have to put it closer to the top of the back log list, always keep hearing great things about it...

Namikaze1

Bought DD super cheap on a PSN sale a little while back, I'll have to put it closer to the top of the back log list, always keep hearing great things about it...
Do it! The story isn't that good but man is the gameplay so good. Still the best gameplay in any RPG.

Also, go Mystic Knight. You'll thank me later.

Edit: well, once you unlock it anyway.

gdt

Lets start talking about The Arena, the new Raid coming in like 6 weeks.

I think there will be friendly fire in it...

zewone

You can't buy one for 50 glimmer from the Special Orders vendor? I would check. I picked up one free one on one Toon. But any of my toons can buy as many of them as I want any day of the week.

I think you only have that option to pick it up from Special Orders if you had picked it up prior, but it's worth a shot.

Bungie was making announcements about the last day to pick it up.

Oh god, yeah. its the same shit every night. man we all get in the room and no one knows what to do, I don't profess to be a pro, Im just upset that after all these days and two weeks worth of attempts, I have yet to get close, we are talking maybe 20 hours worth of tries.

Im so upset,
Bruh I feel your pain. I was in the exact same boat last week just for a damn NORMAL kill on my Hunter.

Most of the good people that are left dont care for CE HM from what I've seen so if you don't get it in close to the reset and manage to get lucky and get on a good team your chances just keep slipping later in the week as all that are left are the scrubs wanting to be carried.

Still have yet to get a HM Crota kill though I only started to legit try for it this week.

phen0m24

You guys see the Plus games next month?

Transistor and Rogue Legacy (both of which I hadn't bought yet)

PS - Hi. NIlla filled in last night along with deafmedal and holy crap we took down Crota normal prior to Ogres. Nice swordwork there, El Capitan NLB.

Waves at Drizzy and XFrame

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Things I like too see in Destiny:

1. More Vault space... DUH!
2. Ascendant Materials used for Marks. Do a Trade-In of 10 Energy or Shards, get 5 Marks either Vanguard or Crucible & 1000 Glimmer (No rep).
3. If #2 can't be possible, how about still doing the Trade-In of Ascendant materials, but they can be used to purchase extra coins from Xur. Put a cap so no one goes overboard by unleashing 800+ shards netting them 80 coins, which translates to roughly 400 Heavy Synths lol. Cap I would say would should be 5, so roughly every week you can burn up to 50 Ascendant Materials to net yourself an extra 5 coins.
I mean some people always will be a coin or two short, this alleviates the frustration.
4. Bump up the Destination Material cap for consumables from 200 to 500. It really is needed. Before we used to give 8 DM's per bubble, with 16 now the new requirement, an item almost eats up 90 DM for 1 item. It not fun carrying that many DM's spaced out into such a small arbitrary number. People would farm more and collect, but I see a lot of players now just bypass chests/nodes, cause 10 marks = 20 materials, and they get them when they need it and not want to lose a lot of the Materials space allotted to us
15 Slots: Spinmetal, Helium, Spiritbloom, Relic Iron, Class Item, Vangaurd Commendation, Crucible Commendation, Ascendant Shards, Ascendant Energy, Radiant Energy, Radiant Shard, Strange Coins, Mote of Light, Weapon Parts, Exotic Shard
(So max amount of DM you can have on you is 200, no more)
5. Add Elemental burns to the Daily!, why is this not allowed?, it would be fun to do missions with a new buff. Lightswitch/Juggler/Angry rotation is fucking boring!
6. Fix the consumable cooldown timers. Primary - 1 minute, Special - 3 Minutes, Heavy - 5 Minutes. This way I can use say a Primary and Heavy in 6 minutes or 2 Special Packs within the same amount of time
7. Glimmer cap raise. At least 100,000. 25,000 is too little and with people running 3 chars it tremendously hurts. You can even create a quest chain where that for moving up the Glimmer Tier, you have to fulfill certain requirements.
25K - 50K, trade in at least 20 of each House Banners, Silken Codex, Axiom Beads, Network Keys. Now you can accumulate up to 50,000 Glimmer every time
50K-75K, trade in 50 of each Ether Seeds, Black Wax Idol, Blue Polyphage, Resuplly Codes, Now you can accumulate up to 75,000 Glimmer
75K-100K, trade in 5 Vangaurd Commendations and 5 Crucible Commendations
8. Buff Pulse Rifles. They are really the sub-par weapon choice, Impact has to be increased.
9. Add Treasure Hunt into the mix. Chest Farming with a buff, chance at more Rare/Legendary engrams to appear. Can be used daily for 1 hour only. Resets on the Daily Reset (make it a consumable item you can buy from a vendor for like 5,000 Glimmer)
10. Exotics "Evolving" over time. Just upping the Attack Rating # and making us re-level everything is not to great, but if I trade in a 331 GHORN for say a 365 GHORN, Wolfpack Rounds go from basic to a level 2 version
So if someone earns a 302 GHORN has to weigh their options. You can jump directly and bypass 331 version, but miss out on netting yourself "Wolfpack 2", or go through the bubble grind + tiering it and earn the new Exotic
Repeat for all Exotics, keep evolving the weapons over time

Top Bottom