• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Now Skyrim is one game I have to get back into. Left it with about 300 hours or so - adore the game.

Where do you find your people? I'll keep you in mind when we're doing raids.

Congrats - awesome weapon!

Some good ideas there; definitely love quest lines to get upgrades.

Not here, because no one has Xbox one.

Destiny APP or GFaqs. I wont even comment about the type of players I get from there. I have burned through 20,000 glimmer getting rockets that just go into the black hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are missing the point. There are many people on the board that are not liking the game at it's current state. All I'm saying is to make your own choice whether or not you want to continue to play the game, there is always going to be a community here at DGAF.

I see where you're coming from. Even though a lot of people are starting to loathe this game, one thing I do give Bungie credit for is that it's constantly evolving, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. But overall, I personally don't have a reason to stop playing.

Reaper was lagging but nothing aside from that. Scrota got up timely, swords didn't despawn and the swordbearer was cooperating.

That was fucking ace. Was seeing things like ogres in thier death throes for 10+ seconds

Crota usually - 5+ hours
Crota with Dhurv - one and done

Didn't get anything good unfortunately.

One thing I would add to that list is d-pad / touchpad shortcuts to preset loadouts.

e.g Loadout 1 - Fatebringer, Ice Breaker, Hunger of Crota
Loadout 2 - VoC, Black Hammer, Gjallerhorn

Would make it so much easier to switch loadouts on the fly depending on what scenario you were in.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Lnkn52

I understand what you meant. I always restrict the opinions of a post to only the poster him/herself. Sure it would have been more accurate to say "I want a break" but that's how I interpret any post, I guess.

For example, if I'm critical of the Crota fight that doesn't mean I'm trying to speak for anyone else. Other people can and will feel differently so I never intend to tell people how they should feel about something, even if it comes off that way at times. I'll never stop playing Destiny completely, even if interest wanes between "expansions." The degree of re-invigoration is up to Bungie and the quality of content they release.

I have no doubt they understand the mistakes they made with TDB and are watching the community closely. I don't spend much time on reddit but it's clear many responses are similar there. Every fan of the game is eager to see how Bungie responds with HoW and I know I'm rooting like hell for them to succeed with flying colors.

I have no doubt I'll be part of DGAF for the next 9.5 years as long as our community support is met in kind by the developers and publishers.

I'll be aware of this the next time I make a post. I just consider myself very lucky to be part of this community, especially since it took more than 4 months to get an account. I want to help community grow even more, that is my only intent (and flush Crota's end).

FbIGYIX.jpg

Hahaha I always get that

I wasn't running a Warlock when Sunbreakers were sold every week. Only my Titan, now all 3 classes at level 32.

E92 M3

Not here, because no one has Xbox one.

Destiny APP or GFaqs. I wont even comment about the type of players I get from there. I have burned through 20,000 glimmer getting rockets that just go into the black hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are quite a few of us here...I also know you played with a lot of my friends. Like I said, I will keep you in mind for future raids to help you get the first win. Also, if Xur has heavy ammo stock up. Much better deal.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
HoW The Arena, final boss will be an Archon Priest, just super sized

I'm hoping the mechanic uses the elements in away, not just "Yo Just GHORN THIS MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO DARKNESS!"

i would love to see a 3 shanks that randomly rotate in and out, with one of the elements
The shield would not need to be random mechanic, but having the right arsenal will be

When the shield phase changes, you are given a cooldown time of being "Chambered" for like 1 minute, so you can swap your weapons and get ammo'ed up (can even have a small mini-game, where if all 6 players hit the right combos, a bonus of either coming to the phase you start with 25%, 50%, 100% of ammo for all 3 weapons

Go from Arc => Solar => Void => Solar => Arc => Enrage (All 3 Elemental Shields Active, need 2 players each to have the "right set-up" going and dropping the last bit)
2 Firing Arc, 2 Solar, 2 Void =D

^ Oh man, that that is a truly terrible page topper. Well done sir, well done.

I'm so on the fence with this game DGAF, mind giving me the pros and cons of this? It was not on my list at all for 2015 but I'm hearing the hype..

Pros- that gif

Cons- it's not out yet

In all seriousness, Souls series has the best action gameplay I've ever played, with a deep combat system, huge variety of viable character builds, massive and fascinating world to explore, deep lore that's (mostly) hidden everywhere, etc. etc. They can be tough to "get" initially but if you get over that hump there's almost no limit to how deep you can go.

Been playing with a group at hard Crota for 2 hrs, and between the knight passing through glass, Crota getting up too quick, sword disappearing, enrage insta-killing and thralls teleporting all over, I think most of us are straight up giving up on Destiny and moving on to Dying Light. This fking shit is just not worth it.

I'll be aware of this the next time I make a post. I just consider myself very lucky to be part of this community, especially since it took more than 4 months to get an account. I want to help community grow even more, that is my only intent (and flush Crota's end).

Yeah don't worry about some of the folks around here, I've been told some of them can get pretty grumpy :) ... wait that was other people talking about me! o_O

That's a fantastic attitude and I think most of the regulars like myself are very much in agreement with you. Sometimes they can be a little touchy about suggestions of "breaks" and "retirements" *cough cough*

milkham

If they can't fix the heavy ammo bug, they could at least give us boots that don't have the heavy ammo perk that we can wear and still be 32, but they keep on doing it, crota boots, radiant dance machines, stand asides, all heavy ammo perks. iron banner would have been good for this but nope.

LordofPwn

I would very much like xur to sell hard light and praxic fire.

Exotics i'm missing

Weapons:
Hard Light
4th Horseman

Armor:
Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi
Praxic Fire

Also what is everyone expecting from the update today?

I'm thinking talking about the raid and maybe a tease as to some new updates that start to roll out next week. Still probably too early to talk about House of Wolves (im thinking they talk about it around when the playstation event in february is) Wishful thinking they announce the trials of osiris and or new queen's wrath.

EL CUCO

If they can't fix the heavy ammo bug, they could at least give us boots that don't have the heavy ammo perk that we can wear and still be 32, but they keep on doing it, crota boots, radiant dance machines, stand asides, all heavy ammo perks. iron banner would have been good for this but nope.
There's no way I'm grinding to level up some boots simply because they have no heavy ammo perk. I just keep a different set around and swap out before respawning.

Raybunny

Happy that my friend got the GH from the second run.

3 fast and easy runs , 2 no lands beyond and one Dragon Breath. Gotta love the Shards. In two days its my 4th no land beyond.

Oh man, our Tuesday got moved to Wednesday. Then we were down 2.

You guys were in VoG having fun with oracles. I would have invited you.

Whatever, it's cool, not like I sat around eating tubs of ice cream and watching Kindergarten Cop on repeat...

I have neither, is there an even uglier-er, fatter-er, more social awkward-er sister?!

I present you with the Khloe Kardashian of rocket launchers: (edit: beaten before I could google a picture...)

Hezen_Vengeance.png

milkham

I have neither, is there an even uglier-er, fatter-er, more social awkward-er sister?!

i've had the dead orbit rocket launcher drop with tracking, possible to get it on iron banner launcher and probably on a one way ticket or whatever they're called now

Sullichin

As someone who plays more Crucible than PVE, I would really like some other avenue to get an elemental primary since I still don't have one. Is the scout rifle from Trials of Osiris kinetic damage? When the hell is that coming out?

milkham

There's no way I'm grinding to level up some boots simply because they have no heavy ammo perk. I just keep a different set around and swap out before respawning.

i dont think one piece of armor really counts as grinding. i've done the swapping too but then sometimes i'll forget to swap back and will be doing HM crota as a 31 without realizing it. rather just have one option to sidestep the whole issue.

Good shit guys! Shout out to keanburke, Buttchin-n-Bones, Erotic Sushi, Ridgway8, and Ignoranceisblis2. Fastest Crota down I've been a part of.

#TeamFirstTry #5Warlocks1Titan

phen0m24

Whatever, it's cool, not like I sat around eating tubs of ice cream and watching Kindergarten Cop on repeat...

That's not what I heard. Put. The Cookie. Down!

Always missed Drizzy, always missed

Plus eventually I'm hoping we can have Fun Run "No Worries" Flawless School™ with DrDrizzaaaaay

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
In Crucible, I find Grenades and Horseshoes to be much more useful than standard tracking. You can't beat G&H + Trueseeker with Truth though.

In crucible, I think HMG > all else. You give me a thunderlord with ammo, and I will get 5 to 10 kills with it every time. So strong.

Top Bottom