• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

EL CUCO

the final boss will be an invisible vandal.
I just had a horrible thought. Imagine the amount of Knights there are during the Deathsinger encounter and replace them with Stealth melee vandals that actually try to flank you.. I think the Fallen Raid will be the biggest pain of them all.

Captains with homing sperm shots...ugh

Axoman

Take one of mine... oh wait you can't. I just need the crux and 9 more shards and I'm basically done. The 2 exotics I'm missing (universal remote and hard light) aren't game changers so I don't care much. I've maxed out all of the raid weapons and exotics except for Red Death and Suros Regime. I really only log on most nights since you guys are fun to play with and I don't mind helping. Work is about to start getting busy as well, so I'll only jump on to do the weekly strikes all in 1 night.

You can have my Hard Light and I'm sure Toejam can spare a Universal Remote.

I'd like to just do HM Crota to get the scout and hand cannon. Not interested in the crux.

Then I'll just do normal mode for fun with everyone.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I actually find that a bit scary. I don't know when my bubble is going to end :(

Blessing of Light + Bastion + Untouchable + Glasshouse = YUMMY!
8V9G7ZM.gif

Deku Tree

I just had a horrible thought. Imagine the amount of Knights there are during the Deathsinger encounter and replace them with Stealth melee vandals that actually try to flank you.. I think the Fallen Raid will be the biggest pain of them all.

Plus lightswitch! The datemine showed lots of modifiers in the Reef Raid.

LTWood12

A Titan dancing in a bubble = best Boomer duty possible. #TitanMasterRace

It's literally all I did last night on the successful run we did with you. Didn't even fire rockets. The run right before that I'd jumped out of the bubble and fired my Gjallarhorn at him on the enrage. That's why he went down too fast and why your last swipe didn't work :(

To all my Titan Bubble Brothers & Sisters:

I Hope You Dance

it's definitely the easiest strategy against them. I think a second Titan should do the other side if possible cuz you can still shoot from the back of the bubble for DPS.

Titan popping Bubble and adding a nooblet to go Dance, while they GHorn for their Hunter buddy

#TitanSkills!

lol yeah it's a great way to carry a low level and/or low experience player. Dat n00b bubble.

I actually find that a bit scary. I don't know when my bubble is going to end :(

no kidding, the amount of shit hitting the bubble gets intense when Scrota fires too. I try to wait until I actually see the Boomers out and looking at me, then pop it. As long as it has Bastion perk you should have enough time.

On a quick lunch, working til 10 est

I can hop on now...

nowai

A Cabal raid with an army of angry Phalanx sounds so much worse too me.

GraveRobberX

no kidding, the amount of shit hitting the bubble gets intense when Scrota fires too. I try to wait until I actually see the Boomers out and looking at me, then pop it. As long as it has Bastion perk you should have enough time.

Bastion makes WOD go from 30 seconds to 45 seconds...
I pop WOD a little late into the mix, like 5 seconds into after leaving the crystal room
So we have 50 seconds to get 2 shield breaks on Mr. Teal, before Bubble pops

EL CUCO

Plus lightswitch! The datemine showed lots of modifiers in the Reef Raid.
Welp...all I ask of Bungie, please don't make it a level higher than us... Design a challenging encounter, don't make it "challenging" by stealth nerfing us.

I know you're reading this, Luke!
A Cabal raid with an army of angry Phalanx sounds so much worse too me.
Atleast we can shoot them, if we could see them.

The run right before that I'd jumped out of the bubble and fired my Gjallarhorn at him on the enrage. That's why he went down too fast and why your last swipe didn't work :(

I could have been more aggressive but always go a little conservative given occasional Enrage craziness. It was literally as close as possible, milliseconds. Immune shield popped right when killing blow landed. Dat health bar:

B8it-dUIAAE5Whk.jpg:large

forrest

formerly nacire
lol yeah it's a great way to carry a low level and/or low experience player. Dat n00b bubble.

I can hop on now...

Awesome
Psn Forrest_Crump

GraveRobberX

Welp...all I ask of Bungie, please don't make it a level higher than us... Design a challenging encounter, don't make it "challenging" by stealth nerfing us.

I know you're reading this, Luke!

C'mon Son!, Bungie has a new tactic/ploy that they will use
cMmNrXc.jpg

Artificially Flavored ~.^

LTWood12

I could have been more aggressive but always go a little conservative given occasional Enrage craziness. It was literally as close as possible, milliseconds. Immune shield popped right when killing blow landed. Dat health bar:

I was heartbroken because I knew I only had one shot left after that...

Yeah I would,love the help. We'll need a whole team though.
Do you need a fresh start or just a crota kill? Anyone else want to help this new comer :3

Edit:
Anyone doing Normal crota run? I need the sniper and the heavy weapon =(
hey there..what's up ;)

this is what always happen to me when I tried running the sword HM...

Axoman

We're getting a run going tonight... around 7:30 PM central for the crota encounter I believe. The first 3 CP's we're going to run earlier.

You want in?

I would if I could. Since I'm MST, that's 6:30 my time and kid's don't go to bed until 7 at the earliest most nights.

I've committed to at least 1 normal CE tonight when I'm able to get on, which probably won't be until 8:30-9pm central.

If you guys plan to do a run or two this weekend, let me know.

Top Bottom