• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hey!, thanks for the fatebringer yesterday.

Also I want to join the normal run if is possible.

Fresh start if possible but if you gave a check point u won't complain. beggers can't be choosers!
;(
It will be a fresh start, don't have any normal checkpoints :p my ps4 is iRAWRasaurus. We can get started in ~20 mins?
Fresh normal crota
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4) YeSp?
5) drizzay if no one else needs to do normal
6)

Edit:
Starting now-ish? Can jump in for normal but obviously happy to leave room for people that need da loot.
in ~15-20 mins.

Anyone doing CE normal?..need to do it one more time :)
PSN bodde1972

Ambitious

It will be a fresh start, don't have any normal checkpoints :p my ps4 is iRAWRasaurus. We can get started in ~20 mins?
Fresh normal crota
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4)
5)
6)

I'm down. 20 mins is fine; I need to finish a bounty and then move my weapons to my alt anyway.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
we need more PVE modes. so fucking tired of the same story shit.

I was fucking shocked, legit shook to see todays Daily is the Ketch and Kell mission on Venus, I thought it was gonna be Warmind or Will of Crota for the umpteenth time

LiK

Fresh normal crota
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4) YeSp?
6)

Edit: in ~15-20 mins.

NORMAL? wish you could wait an hour when i'm home.

YeSp

Neo Member
Fresh normal crota
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4) YeSp?
6)

Edit: in ~15-20 mins.

Yep im in

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
we need more PVE modes. so fucking tired of the same story shit.

Endless. That's what I want. Never ending enemies with rewards based on how long you survive. Let's say you get 10 strange coins if you last 15 minutes, 7 radiant shards if you last 10, a legendary engram if you last 7, etc. And you can only obtain each reward once per week. This game's best trait (for lack of a better word) is its amazing gameplay. LET ME SHOOT SHIT TIL I DIE.

LiK

Endless. That's what I want. Never ending enemies with rewards based on how long you survive. Let's say you get 10 strange coins if you last 15 minutes, 7 radiant shards if you last 10, a legendary engram if you last 7, etc. And you can only obtain each reward once per week. This game's best trait (for lack of a better word) is its amazing gameplay. LET ME SHOOT SHIT TIL I DIE.

a true hoard mode where it gets harder as you go on. that would be fun.

I just had a horrible thought. Imagine the amount of Knights there are during the Deathsinger encounter and replace them with Stealth melee vandals that actually try to flank you.. I think the Fallen Raid will be the biggest pain of them all.

Captains with homing sperm shots...ugh

Plus lightswitch! The datemine showed lots of modifiers in the Reef Raid.

Damn Fallen with their cheap homing bullets. That raid will be a bitch. And if the name really is the Arena, I wonder how much available cover it will have. I will admit, I think the Fallen raid gear will look awesome.

Ryck

Awesome run guys that was really really satisfying
Yes it was that was fantastic, two perfect runs and one great run at the end there after a little trouble haha. Fantastic teamwork and execution guys really it was beautiful.

10848903_823080931071221_5529222521383582538_o_zps2dcfb310.jpg

I would very much like xur to sell hard light and praxic fire.

Exotics i'm missing

Weapons:
Hard Light
4th Horseman

Armor:
Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi
Praxic Fire

Also what is everyone expecting from the update today?

I'm thinking talking about the raid and maybe a tease as to some new updates that start to roll out next week. Still probably too early to talk about House of Wolves (im thinking they talk about it around when the playstation event in february is) Wishful thinking they announce the trials of osiris and or new queen's wrath.

Queen's Wrath 2.0 will be HoW

I'm down. 20 mins is fine; I need to finish a bounty and then move my weapons to my alt anyway.

i can come
alrighty sounds good! I should be home soon..
Fresh normal crota
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4) YeSp?
5) milkham
6)ambitious
NORMAL? wish you could wait an hour when i'm home.
Sorry it filled up fast. Don't mind running it again later. It's pretty fast or do you want me to save the normal crota cp?

Rehsa

Doing one at 7pm est, afaik there's 2 spots available but could be wrong. If not I can help bust him up whenver.

Sure thing, I can chill here for a bit.

Thanks again, those were the only two I have that can get in. Got shards, I guess the Horn was enough for a few weeks of luck!

EL CUCO

Damn Fallen with their cheap homing bullets. That radios will be a bitch. And if the name really is the Arena, I wonder how much available conver it will have. I will admit, I think the Fallen raid gear will look awesome.
Raiding a "Fallen Arena" already sounds like a terrible idea.

Guardians: "Hey guys, lets go attack the Fallen where their fiercest killers are."

Who's planning these Raids, Titans?

GraveRobberX

How many radical energies does it take to upgrade each slot in fang/word?

6 per bubble, for last 3 bubbles
So a Crota weapon requires 18 Radiant Energy, 48 Destination Materials, 2250 Glimmer per

Armor same thing, 21 R. Shards
Need 84 R. Shard for a full Crota Raid set to hit 32 without an exotic taking up a slot

GraveRobberX

Raiding a "Fallen Arena" already sounds like a terrible idea.

Guardians: "Hey guys, lets go attack the Fallen where their fiercest killers are."

Who's planning these Raids, Titans?

Well GHORNS are made up of Dead Titans...
Darkness consumes them some Titans, a GHORN is forged, and given away by RNGesus to make their disciples at least take revenge in a very bombastic way

7 per bubble, for last 3 bubbles
So a Crota weapon requires 21 Radiant Energy, 48 Destination Materials, 2250 Glimmer per

Need 84 R. Shard for a full Crota Raid set to hit 32 without an exotic taking up a slot

Whoa you got all the numbers down, thanks! Very interesting. So glimmer wise a gun takes 11.11% of your max glimmer to upgrade haha

Homeboyd

7 per bubble, for last 3 bubbles
So a Crota weapon requires 21 Radiant Energy, 48 Destination Materials, 2250 Glimmer per

Nah, weapons are 6 energies per bubble. 18 total.

Armor is 7 per bubble. 21 total.

Atkison04

Doing one at 7pm est, afaik there's 2 spots available but could be wrong. If not I can help bust him up whenver.

Sorry for not updating about that. As far as I know from what Phaethon told me we have a full squad for the 7pm thing. 5 confirmed and the 6th most likely. Phaethon said he would join up if the 6th couldn't make it. Not sure if he wants to or was just offering service.

GraveRobberX

Red Death or Bad Juju?

Red Death if you need some healing loving
Bad Juju every other time

Bad Juju >>>>>>>>>>>>> Red Death >>>>>> Oversoul Edict >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every other Pulse Rifle in the game

Bad Juju + Obsidian Mind = Sexy Purple Rain Clouds

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I actually find that a bit scary. I don't know when my bubble is going to end :(
The Titan Bubble (without Bastion, which is a good idea since you'll make orbs using Gift of the Void instead) has a duration of 30 seconds, which is the same as the duration of the sword.

So put the bubble down a few seconds after the swordbearer dies, and it will be up until after the sword disappears, which will give you an easy way to gauge it.

hydruxo

Horde mode would be incredible for this game, oh lawd.

I've always said that Destiny should have randomly generated missions kinda like what Diablo 3 does with the Nephalem Rifts. So much replayability with just that alone. Granted I'm sure it takes alot more dev time with a FPS than an action RPG, but still. Something like that would perfect.

spyder_ur

So I happened to wake up early, flipped on Destiny and ran a couple bounties for Eris. Husk of the Pit finally dropped.

How long can I expect to spend leveling up this thing? Is the legendary version even any good?

Mind if I join if there are open spots. I'm hoping to be 31 on my Warlock in 2 hours so 7pm should be no problem

Sorry for not updating about that. As far as I know from what Phaethon told me we have a full squad for the 7pm thing. 5 confirmed and the 6th most likely. Phaethon said he would join up if the 6th couldn't make it. Not sure if he wants to or was just offering service.

Ah, thanks for the update, no worries! We'll get you in another run Darryl if you don't find another group.

So I happened to wake up early, flipped on Destiny and ran a couple bounties for Eris. Husk of the Pit finally dropped.

How long can I expect to spend leveling up this thing? Is the legendary version even any good?

0 minutes and god no. Exotic is even worse.

Honestly takes 15-20 minutes as a Hive alarm clock but man... it is the epitome of garbage.

Make sure the swordbearer is host and you'll avoid most of the Crota bugs and glitches that will result in a wipe.

first three sections of CE with Atheon fight at the end is a nice raid for me. I don't like VoG raid as a whole after repeated playthroughs.

that didn't work for us.

No version of that gun is ever good.

Fresh normal crota Starting meow? Let me check my weapons and gear. Ready to start whenever
1) hypocrital scrub
2) gridlock
3) Orochinagis
4) YeSp?
5) milkham
6)ambitious

Top Bottom