• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Yeah, that dude was a douche. Made our Tuesday vog crew break up like destiny's child!

Hahaha coincidentally all of my IRL friends stopped playing Destiny around that time. If VoG wasn't worthless in the beginning of CE, I probably would have kept running it for exotics

Got you covered...

4b2NYAQ.jpg

Lol

Can't hide from LDR with armor piercing

Atkison04

I actually ran into a hulk smash doing iron banner last go round. I thought it was him but this guy had different numbers after his gamer tag after i went back to look after the match. Needless to say i did not want to die to him.

Just started my first alt. Am I really going to have to level up the vanguard, cryptarch and Eris again?

Ugh.

If you want to use your marks, vanguard/crucible yea. Not sure if you need a rank to buy the planetary mats. But guns/armor yea. Goes pretty quick with nightfall/weekly to at least get rank 2 for Vanguard. Don't worry about Eris. You only need 1 char with her rank 4 if you want to take advantage of rad trades. You can still level them up as you go on if you have room and bounties double up. Like "generate orbs" or killing hive.

jaaz

Yay, I now have all raid weapons, except for the Necro. I've only maxed the Abyss Defiant so far. What should be next guys? I don't currently have the energy to max them all, so I've narrowed them down to these four:

Word
Fang
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota

Help me decide! (Thanks)

E92 M3

This is what people get when they ask for nerfs.

Yes, people asking for nerfs is so annoying; I think Bungie learned their lesson though.

Thanks guys lol.

Fun Fact: I grabbed that screencap from a Youtube video just looking for a decent one quick and realized about 3 seconds later in the vid that the SOB actually was hiding behind it. Never fails.

I might be down.

Mhmmm... Guitar casually taking my weapons with zero fucks given lol.

noomi

Yep. This is all on you guys.

I never asked for this! :(

Yay, I now have all raid weapons, except for the Necro. I've only maxed the Abyss Defiant so far. What should be next guys? I don't currently have the energy to max them all, so I've narrowed them down to these four:

Word
Fang
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota

Help me decide! (Thanks)

HAMMER 100%

then hunger, fang, and word

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tonight's newbie raid group is as follows:

1. Hawkian
2. Tohoya
3. SpecX
4. someday
5. MRSA-Infection
6. weremichael

From now on, signups for my weekly activities will be conducted through a Google Form, which will notify me and automatically close when responses are full. It will be first-come first serve. I'll ask those who would like to be on the list as Alts for a full raid to PM me here instead.

Just as a test, if you are in tonight's raid, please submit an entry. Your spots are secure, I just want to make sure it's working. I'm actually iffy on if I have a couple PSNs right or not so this would be helpful for that too.

Does anyone want to do a full VOG HM run in 4 hours?

I have never run the VoG. As a 31 Hunter (only leg armor preventing me from hitting 32 at the moment) I would like in if you don't mind explaining the mechanics and whatnot but I understand if you think it would be too much of a hassle for your group.

Namikaze1

I never asked for this! :(
I didn't asked for it either. I still haven't forgiven Bungie for nerfing Mythoclast because of a small group of whiners couldn't handle losing to a weapon that should be fucking OP because 1) it's an exotic and 2) it is the rarest exotic of vanilla Destiny due to it being an Atheon hard mode drop exclusive.

spyder_ur

Tonight's newbie raid group is as follows:

1. Hawkian
2. Tohoya
3. SpecX
4. someday
5. MRSA-Infection
6. weremichael

From now on, signups for my weekly activities will be conducted through a Google Form, which will notify me and automatically close when responses are full. It will be first-come first serve. I'll ask those who would like to be on the list as Alts for a full raid to PM me here instead.

Just as a test, if you are in tonight's raid, please submit an entry. Your spots are secure, I just want to make sure it's working. I'm actually iffy on if I have a couple PSNs right or not so this would be helpful for that too.

Hawk you guys doing VoG or Crota tonight?

Jinjo

Word
Fang
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota

Help me decide! (Thanks)

Hammer will give you the most bang for your energies. Then Hunger (or maybe that one first if you don't have a Gjallarhorn), then Fang, then Word.

Word
Fang
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota

Help me decide! (Thanks)

Hammer
Fang (or Hunger if you don't have the Horn)
Hunger
Word

In that order..

CLBridges

Picked up Abyss Defiant auto yesterday, now gotta wait until next reset to see if Crota will give me the Fang. Think I'm going to take it easy today and may play a few strikes, do bounties etc. Crota HM has been a large time sink lately, but I've had some fun.

I want to play Dying Light, but don't want to pay full price so may rent lol. Gotta save my extra funds for The Order and FF Type 0.

He stood up after my first combo and enraged, I blinked succesfully. Then he was massively DPS'd but froze instead of kneeling. I was surprised and the guy who knew I just had to hammer away was with NAT issues with me. The rest didn't say anything.

Its my own fault in the end. I just had to hit him after the few rockets impact, you wipe anyway. But it was another piece of shit happening I never encountered before and was pretty much stunned.

Right, but did anybody die around that time, with the text popping up? That would explain why he kept standing even with a shield break. It's very common when using the ledge strat if people are too far back, like Frostburn said. You could investigate if you saved the video, at least that's what I do sometimes when I rage, haha.

noomi

I didn't asked for it either. I still haven't forgiven Bungie for nerfing Mythoclast because of a small group of whiners couldn't handle losing to a weapon that should be fucking OP because 1) it's an exotic and 2) it is the rarest exotic of vanilla Destiny due to it being an Atheon hard mode drop exclusive.

It is sad, even sadder that when we ask for buffs/fixes they take waaaaaay to long, but nerfs and cheese fixes are always just around the corner it seems.

The saddest part of all.... I never even experienced the awesome pre-nerf vex :*(

Top Bottom