• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
After seeing all these GIFs, I like to imagine Nami sounds like an even more ADHD Robin Williams. Can't wait.

Manp

8xgloXX.jpg

GLOWHOOOOOOOOOO

Path of Joe
Arnoodt
Malfurient
Seep-UK
StevePharma
ManP

3eg3pfl9er8bu69lv3aanxn5c.320x240x71.gif

my guys :°°° i love you guys :°°°

:)

brau

lol.. i was looking at the wrong thread.

whats going on on PSN.

i am up for a raid... or ROC playlist.

any takers?

Cømet

Banned
Anyone need a lvl 32 titan? No mic cos I have no volume control after a few, but I'm perfectly capable and a decent swordsman (on normal at least, can't claim any experience on HM yet).

EDIT: Probs a bit hasty. I can use mic, I just have to whisper sort've :p

joecanada

What are some good youtube channels for Destiny? I just want some general knowledge or random tips and tricks. I need something to watch while my roommate plays 2k15.

ive been watching Somxstation or something like that recently, he has every cheese up within days.
also some good tips, gameplay.

GhaleonEB

My daughter is looking to run either a raid (normal) or any of the weeklies, if someone needs another or wants to start a group. (I saw the HM runs, but she's not yet familiar enough with the raids to run those).

brau

I don't care how ugly this raid shader is, I'm wearing it to show everyone that I dealt with Bungie bullshit.

Also for Crota HM I got another Ice Breaker drop. Free shards or I can share another Ice Breaker between characters? (just noticed now, it took awhile to show in my inventory)

We need 2 more for our 3rd kill. Want in?

If you need anyone for a crota kill I'm down btw. I need to take him down once more before reset.

Huh, had Vex and Hard Light drop from that VoG Atheon kill. Sharding away. Thanks to all those who joined Rockman and I and didn't bail from the glitches.

Geneijin

A long shot but anybody willing to carry a 31 Titan for hard Crota boss kill on PS4? I wasn't lucky enough to get a chest twice on normal and hard and no helmet from normal either.

PSN Kopyasu

Cømet

Banned
I don't care how ugly this raid shader is, I'm wearing it to show everyone that I dealt with Bungie bullshit.

Also for Crota HM I got another Ice Breaker drop. Free shards or I can share another Ice Breaker between characters? (just noticed now, it took awhile to show in my inventory)

If you need anyone for a crota kill I'm down btw. I need to take him down once more before reset.

It actually looks quite good on titans I think! Most shaders do it seems.

If anyone's doing a HM crota and needs an extra dude, as long as you tell me your method I'm totally down to help out. Me and my poor buddies only have half a raid team these days :(

ethomaz

Banned
I'm lvl 31 (4 dam shards to 32) and needs help to play CE HM....

Any 32 or even 31 guy wants to make a group to reach at least Crota?

Top Bottom