• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Stubo

yN4o1Gj.png

D4x9dye.png

Soon.

someday

Banned
people with three characters.. do you have one of each class, or three of the same class?

The effort involved in three different classes is pushing me towards three of the same class
I have one of each. Now, any exotic or legendary stuff I get can be used. My Warlock was the last one I made and he had Heart of Praxic Fire and some other exotic piece before I even created him.

It might take a little longer to upgrade armor but I'd rather share weapons than armor.

Hey Westtrade, are you still here? Sent you a game and party chat invite if you're still ready to do Crota?

Anyone doing HM crota?

We just had 1 spot open for our 3rd kill here but West had sent me a message already about it except now it seems like he's afk. If he can't hop in here soon we can get you back in here.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Bungie Internal programmers said:
WTF we made it so Crux will drop. I don't understand what's going on. UGH! I bet Dave fucked up again. He never gets his code right.

That's how I imagine things are going down at Bungie right now.

Jinjo

Has it been proven yet that it won't drop even with Eidolon Ally equipped? I need confirmation, man!

I can confirm it doesn't drop with an embalming orb in your inventory. Was thinking that might turn into a crux when defeating Crota, but it doesn't. Think someone else on GAF finished the entire Crota fight with an Eidolon Ally equipped and he didn't get it.

Namikaze1

I can confirm it doesn't drop with an embalming orb in your inventory. Was thinking that might turn into a crux when defeating Crota, but it doesn't.
*reads post*

Doesn't anything about Eidolon Ally so there's still a chance! :D

Edit: *reads edited post*

iwannaseethereciepts.gif

Deku Tree

It would be hilarious if the item is bugged and forgot to add it in the loot table.

That was exactly what happened with the husk of the pit. And it seems like the most likely explanation. This is a raid one of whose main handcanon rewards contains weapon perks that nullify each glitch when used together.

people with three characters.. do you have one of each class, or three of the same class?

The effort involved in three different classes is pushing me towards three of the same class

I started with a warlock. When I had all the gear I needed to instantly level a titan to 29 I created a titan. Did the same with my hunter. RNG will always give you stuff for other class. Next thing you know you have a complete set for a new class. Plus Xur always sells exotics for each class so there's that. I would say go with 3 different classes instead of 3 of the same class. It's definitely a lot more fun

Hey Westtrade, are you still here? Sent you a game and party chat invite if you're still ready to do Crota?

We just had 1 spot open for our 3rd kill here but West had sent me a message already about it except now it seems like he's afk. If he can't hop in here soon we can get you back in here.

I'll keep an eye out.

Jinjo

*reads post*

Doesn't anything about Eidolon Ally so there's still a chance! :D

Edit: *reads edited post*

iwannaseethereciepts.gif

Well maybe there's just a small chance that it drops when you have the EA equipped and that GAFfer just lucked out.

SF8MzIP.gif

I don't understand why people won't realize getting Crota's shield down is so much more about consistent dmg than AMOUNT of dps. Gjhallahorn simply makes it a no-brainer to do dmg over time. There are plenty of other options. As long as his shield keeps going down, you're golden.

True, but Gjalla allows for a greater margin of error in a fight where you have next to none. If someone's rocket is late the wolf pack usually procs at the same time as the late rocket keeping the damage consistent. nothing worse than getting Crota's shield down and watching it regen because your timing was off.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone starting a Crota HM?
I need Abyss and Bridge for my Hunter + Titan
All 3 need Crota HM kill also =/

What are some good youtube channels for Destiny? I just want some general knowledge or random tips and tricks. I need something to watch while my roommate plays 2k15.

Namikaze1

In Episode 3: Crota's Revenge, Nami boasts about Team Husk's victory and decides to hang his Mark of Triumph after hundreds of hours spent in Destiny.

SPOILERS! ;)

Top Bottom