• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Agent

Sure.

So we've got:

1. KC_Darkness(me)
2. TKRunningRiot
3. Kydd-BlaZe
4. v1br4t1ons
5. chrome_sitar
6. Empty

I'll be on and send invites in about 5 minutes when I'm done with the woman.

I can join if you have space. PSN: phantom8324

32 Titan

3rd HardBigHeaded Crota down this week. Great win team!

Drizz
Yzen,
iRawr
Steroyd
westtrade
Myself

Clutch city. Almost took down Crota on a "training run" with 5 people haha good stuff

Drizz
Yzen,
iRawr
Steroyd
westtrade
Myself

Clutch city. Almost took down Crota on a "training run" with 5 people haha good stuff

lol I really wanted to finish off that 5 man kill, it's honestly not any harder than 6 man.

GG everyone! If only I got the Word HC in addition to the Scout I could never do HM Crota again until HoW.... oh well, it's easy who cares.

lol I really wanted to finish off that 5 man kill, it's honestly not any harder than 6 man.

GG everyone! If only I got the Word HC in addition to the Scout I could never do HM Crota again until HoW.... oh well, it's easy who cares.

Yea I will play it again once I know how the Crocs drop. Feels good to get that off.

Now I just need to do lamps through deathsinger 2x. I wouldn't mind the AR.

Cømet

Banned
I'm being a tad dramatic, he is still around in the wings
(get it?)

He's just stepped down as the OT runner.

Ha well he's certainly done a lot til now so a rest is well earned. Not keeping as up to date as I used to on the thread.

And yes I get it, shuddup :p lol

*waits patiently for Ghorn so he can use his wings to full effect*

My man. I thought you were on a break.
Yeah for the most part, I am still burnt out. I dont mind getting on once a few days and helping the community out with anything.
still pretty damn salty about those glitches, had a few runs when I was 1 sword away from a Crota kill and that sword always disappears on me (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
But I wont be on as much as I was before :) Edit: maybe I should have said I wont be active as I was before.
I'm there, join me.

Psn : ruthlesbarbarian
well seems like DeathJr got it however :)

edit2:

Drizz
Yzen,
iRawr
Steroyd
westtrade
Myself

Always a pleasure playing with you guys :)

Man if you have it down pat you have to take me with next kill! I wasted this week doing Crota HM runs and got to him with two characters but haven't beaten him with either yet.

Yea I will play it again once I know how the Crocs drop. Feels good to get that off.

Now I just need to do lamps through deathsinger 2x. I wouldn't mind the AR.

I did get the AR to drop so I can't complain too much. I still need to do lamps+bridge on 1 character but chimichanga is picking up pizza as we speak so probably won't bother until late tonight.

Still "need" pulse rifle, HC, Warlock helmet, sparrow and HM ship. Don't really care about any of it except the helmet.

Man if you have it down pat you have to take me with next kill! I wasted this week doing Crota HM runs and got to him with two characters but haven't beaten him with either yet.

It does require precise execution due to being under leveled but the actual strat is very easy. I know you have the right raiding attitude so it won't be an issue to break down the strat for a minute or two before we start then knock it out.

Just have to make sure nobody has a red bar connection, not worth wasting time if they do. The glitches are bad enough without the lag on top of it.

Always a pleasure playing with you guys :)

Most definitely! You seem to be cursed for running the sword sometimes but we can do it again after reset as long as everyone is okay with it and we aren't lagging.

I think me and you have the same feelings about helping the community > playing the game, haha.

Being just two days fresh in this community, loving all the help and praise going around.

Well Welcome to the Community! IMO its still the best community I have ever played with :) . Like I stated, I burnt myself out and enrage due to the bullshit non priorities glitches and bugs that bungies does not fix. I will be around once in awhile if I am able to and up for it :p

It does require precise execution due to being under leveled but the actual strat is very easy. I know you have the right raiding attitude so it won't be an issue to break down the strat for a minute or two before we start then knock it out.

Just have to make sure nobody has a red bar connection, not worth wasting time if they do. The glitches are bad enough without the lag on top of it.

I'm wondering if my SB last night had lag issues since the timing seemed good. Yeah buddy, I have saintly patience and perseverance to get it done if we can get a group together and am happy to listen to instructions. I'm fairly familiar with the encounter by this point so I should be able to digest your instructions quickly. I hopefully shouldn't ever have red bar so long as there isn't a neighborhood wide issue as my PS4 is hard-lined. I have to be somewhere in a little over an hour but if you can't do it this soon I'll be back on later tonight most likely. Otherwise I'll be begging on Monday before the reset as I'm out of town tomorrow and most of Sunday ;p

Top Bottom