• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hey Kadey are you on still? Hoping to knock out Crota with you guys :)

Need 4 for hm crota kill

Me
Driz

EroticSushi
Darryl_M_R
You
You

I'm waiting for Kadey to hop back on but I wouldn't mind doing it multiple time so if you all are trying to do a quick just Crota run I'm down.

What's the easiest way to get myself a purple heavy weapon? Level 30 and I'm still stuck on this blue machine gun I've been holding onto since 20,..

Atkison04

All green bars, with me as host on the sword... Crota still being a huge bitch. Wouldn't drop when he should and then getting up way too fast, as if the game was counting the time he was supposed to be down as actual kneeling time. Fuck this fight for real.

Despite that garbage, still f'ed him up good. Great job and congrats 7thAssassin (Crux!), Wicked, JDirty, SoulClap and Branaghs. They key to victory was Phaethon joining party chat...

Thanks so much bro! We really appreciate your take on sword duty! If you ever need anything I'm doing feel free to drop in man. Peace!

haha damn that group filled up fast.

I'm in Gorgons now, feel free to join anyone. PSN is DrDrizzay101. Then we can bust up another bitch ass Scrota.

Need a 6th for fresh crota raid. We have a group of 5 online and in party, but seem to have lost our 6th. Normal. We're loaded up, and in the first section at bottom of pit ready to roll.

Unless of course Kinezo shows back up! Where you go?

Sh0k

I'll just chill in Gorgons for a while since people are joining now. Whenever the rest of the team is ready go ahead and load up Crota CP and I'll join.

Sure thing! Everyone feel free to grab it on all your characters, etc.

On my way if you still there.

Namikaze1

Buy one from vendor
We were looking for you. Well, I was anyway. We managed to beat Crota in our first run with just me dying though I blame the person who pushed me off middle and towards the two cursed Thralls for that. Second time we did it in two runs. Knights came in the first run from behind (no one was looking at right side -__-) and fucked up everybody. We then did a full normal run after that.

LiK

We were looking for you. Well, I was anyway. We managed to beat Crota in our first run with just me dying though I blame the person who pushed me off middle and towards the two cursed Thralls for that. Second time we did it in two runs. Knights came in the first run from behind (no one was looking at right side -__-) and fucked up everybody. We then did a full normal run after that.

I was napping. I only wanna do Normal Crota so I wouldn't have joined your HM runs anyway. Got any good loot?

Getting the kids in bed. I'm sure I'll miss the crota train, but if you need someone in a half hour or so, I'd love to come along.

Yeah this team filled up super quick but as long as Scrota reasonably behaves himself it won't take longer than 30 min.

On my way if you still there, what's your PSN?

Had to hop out so I can help with this Scroto-bagging but lots of other people have it and I can load it up a bit later if you still need it.

FTR, I T-bagged the hell out of that chest
I got shards :(

The bag magic is for us all!

Top Bottom