• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Sh0k

Yeah this team filled up super quick but as long as Scrota reasonably behaves himself it won't take longer than 30 min.

Had to hop out so I can help with this Scroto-bagging but lots of other people have it and I can load it up a bit later if you still need it.

The bag magic is for us all!

Perfect, thanks!

Namikaze1

I was napping. I only wanna do Normal Crota so I wouldn't have joined your HM runs anyway. Got any good loot?
I didn't get anything since I ran hard mode on all 3 of my guardians. Todd ended up getting Red Death from Deathsinger. Fig got the speeder bike from Crota. One of Todd's friends got the hard mode ship, Dragon's Breath, and Word of Crota while another got the fang.

Yeah this team filled up super quick but as long as Scrota reasonably behaves himself it won't take longer than 30 min.

Had to hop out so I can help with this Scroto-bagging but lots of other people have it and I can load it up a bit later if you still need it.

The bag magic is for us all!

Well it looks like I missed out on this one by seconds so if you're on later I'd like to have a shot a HM Crota (haven't run it yet as teams are quick to fill up). Thanks

Loving the Rapier, finally been able to take it for a spin this week. First time having Firefly on a Scout and it is magical. Outlaw and Armor Piercing rounds are just gravy. Can't believe a vendor weapon is this good. What are the chances HoW has anything as good?

M3Rocket

Hosting Gorgon Hard CP for the next few minutes.

Also doing CE from start in Normal to help a couple of my friends get Radiant mats so that they can get to 32. We need 3 more for this run.

LiK

I didn't get anything since I ran hard mode on all 3 of my guardians. Todd ended up getting Red Death from Deathsinger. Fig got the speeder bike from Crota. One of Todd's friends got the hard mode ship, Dragon's Breath, and Word of Crota while another got the fang.

the hard mode ship is probably the only loot i would want from HM. altho i'll save that for next week.

noomi

Woohoo, just read the weekly update.

Nice to see them address the heavy ammo issue and give us an explanation of why it's taking so long. Waited this long, can wait a bit more.

Ditters

Really wanting to run Crota's End tonight but refuse to go on lfg. Any groups forming on normal or hard (and will take a 31). Psn Ditters1

M3Rocket

Sorry bud! Yeah--I haven't seen anyone get an Exotic from that chest this week. Maybe one--P&T I think? The last Exotic I got from here was Hawkmoon 3 weeks ago.

jadedm17

Woohoo, just read the weekly update.

Nice to see them address the heavy ammo issue and give us an explanation of why it's taking so long. Waited this long, can wait a bit more.
"We won't ramble, let's get to business!"
Several paragraphs of rambling.

Ugh, so much fluff.

Put a 2 TB drive in my PS4 and the in game data (18 GB!!!) of Destiny is taking forever to install. It might not work until tomorrow morning. I've download over 100 GB since 4 pm and yet Destiny just chugs along. I even finished all other downloads, closed Destiny and restarted it and it resumed, but is still chugging. WTF. I wanted to grab the PVP bounties on my Warlock and now I can't.

Save that checkpoint for me Drizzay, please.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Did I run into you last night in Patrol Graverobber? It was GraverobberX. A 31.

Yeah, I was on a crusade to finish off my stockpile of Bounties I had accumulated
Took a week off and the wau my bounties were picked up and stashed, really most had no doubles, so it was just me visiting the planets to get shit done

Let's ask GraveRobber how many hours he put in. :p

Too much

http://destinystatus.com/psn/GraveRobberX

Warlock 22 days 13 hours
Titan 10 days 8 hours
Hunter 11 days 14 hours

#WarlockMasterRace

Yep, over 1000+ hours
*Can't stop, Won't Stop*.... "Take That, Take That!"

i need nightfall. psn ltwood12. i'm on vita so no mic.
No mic you say? Vita has a built-in mic.
gZgrGNg.jpg

Thanks driz for the run. Sorry for falling off the window seal like a scrub :( got the helm again. Still a chance to get fang on my Hunter though

Top Bottom