• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

boofa

Neo Member
Meh, 2nd HM clear netted me another word and the ship. Really want a fang! Two more chances tomorrow. Really want to be done with hm now that I have 3 ar's, just need the scout.

BreakJohn

just 4 manned crota with my buds a little while ago. only one of us got the crux, still though we were so hyped! we got crotas number for real now.

Doing one last normal CE before I tackle hard. Got 2 32s and a 31, 3 total ready to roll now. All with lots of experience. Anyone interested just message or FR Reignofsparrows (PSN)

Save that checkpoint for me Drizzay, please.

Aye-aye, Cap-y-tain! Also, lol at your awesome Vita mic graphic and how often you get to use it...

Thanks driz for the run. Sorry for falling off the window seal like a scrub :( got the helm again. Still a chance to get fang on my Hunter though

haha no worries, as per usual Crota's dumb ass wiped more runs than the players. I would love to stop talking shit about him (
stop posting? hmm maybe
)... but I can't when this shit happens all the time, all green bars and me hosting:

Normal:
yE14rG.gif

Bullshit:
ywP8BZ.gif

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Aye-aye, Cap-y-tain! Also, lol at your awesome Vita mic graphic and how often you get to use it...

haha no worries, as per usual Crota's dumb ass wiped more runs than the players. I would love to stop talking shit about him (
stop posting? hmm maybe
)... but I can't when this shit happens all the time, all green bars and me hosting:

Normal:
yE14rG.gif

Bullshit:
ywP8BZ.gif

Only difference I see is that you pick up the sword immediately on the second one whereas the first one where he doesn't hit you, you wait a sec before picking the sword up again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Only difference I see is that you pick up the sword immediately on the second one whereas the first one where he doesn't hit you, you wait a sec before picking the sword up again.
doesn't make a difference, it just happens. He's a right bastard that Crota.

Yeah, I just grabbed two examples from the most recent runs that were extremely similar. I'm sure I can find lots of non-BS examples when I pick the sword up immediately, it's my "standard operating procedure" so to speak.

Frostburn

stop posting? hmm maybe

Bullshit:

Only thing I could suggest is to move behind him as soon as you go Invis so you are out of his "hit box" area. I know you shouldn't have to move after going Invis but I've found that it helps quite a bit.

I've never tried killing Crota on hard, but if anyone has a spot and is messing with it tonight, I'll join.

Just completed a CE Raid with probably my favorite group. We cleared it in about an hour 10 minutes? If that. It was a thing of beauty.

Only thing I could suggest is to move behind him as soon as you go Invis so you are out of his "hit box" area. I know you shouldn't have to move after going Invis but I've found that it helps quite a bit.

Yeah I understand what you're saying and thanks for helping, I definitely appreciate the input, but sadly that's not the issue either. I don't really stay behind him in the normal example, he stands and is looking right at me. I'm sure I can find some other examples, both normal and bs that would have slightly different details but there's something glitched out about his immune stand-up response due to the ethernet hotfix patch.

I've got a few examples from "shield break team" perspective as well. If I find more time I'm trying to go through a lot of the saved videos and figure it out.

Top Bottom