• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I did get the AR to drop so I can't complain too much. I still need to do lamps+bridge on 1 character but chimichanga is picking up pizza as we speak so probably won't bother until late tonight.

Still "need" pulse rifle, HC, Warlock helmet, sparrow and HM ship. Don't really care about any of it except the helmet.

It does require precise execution due to being under leveled but the actual strat is very easy. I know you have the right raiding attitude so it won't be an issue to break down the strat for a minute or two before we start then knock it out.

Just have to make sure nobody has a red bar connection, not worth wasting time if they do. The glitches are bad enough without the lag on top of it.

If you all have an extra spot I would love to join you guys again later. I know the rhythm of it all now with you guys

Most definitely! You seem to be cursed for running the sword sometimes but we can do it again after reset as long as everyone is okay with it and we aren't lagging.

I think me and you have the same feelings about helping the community > playing the game, haha.
Ugh yeah, maybe thats another big reason why I am still salty about the "fixable" glitches that are not fix. Let me know if youre doing a run later. Dont mind getting on for an hour or 2.

I have saintly patience

haha I'll never doubt that after that normal Crota kill with Hawkian that took until ~4:15am EST.

I won't be back on for a while, not sure when, but will definitely be back around tonight if you are still up.

If you all have an extra spot I would love to join you guys again later. I know the rhythm of it all now with you guys

Yeah, we could knock it out again no problem. Whenever I can hop on later I'll check the thread/PSN and see if you are still around.

Finally downed Crota and got dat Word of his! We've got that thing down to a science now.

Sorry my team missed you earlier but we had already filled up. Glad to hear you got it done though!

Ugh yeah, maybe thats another big reason why I am still salty about the "fixable" glitches that are not fix. Let me know if youre doing a run later. Dont mind getting on for an hour or 2.

Coolio. Won't take long next run since people know the strat down cold by now.

Deadman

Finally got vex tonight. First exotic drop in over 2 months so definitely overdue.

Got mida multi tool at the same time too.

Dave_6

Alright, going to try this one last time. I still need to run two NFs and weekly heroics with my Hunter and Warlock. Anyone else need to run two?

Just turn down your mic sensitivity

They only heard me after I was already playing for like half an hour.
uh huh
Fig post

tumblr_loas8ytFny1qchjiho1_500.gif

I hate it when one of the dps guys tries to come in with a sniper shot. Staggers him left, when I'm aiming right and fucks up my white nail. Just leave the boomers alone and go back to your ghorn.

Yea if you have black hammer then you can define that role that you don't want help on boomers. There are times either a) black hammer guy runs oo ammo, or b) it's an ice breaker so it's fine to help.

Yea if you have black hammer then you can define that role that you don't want help on boomers. There are times either a) black hammer guy runs oo ammo, or b) it's an ice breaker so it's fine to help.

Teams that talk together win together. Nothing worse for "serious raiding" than quiet mics. I want to hear all of your silky smooth voices, DGAF.

Or at the very least let me hear the

*Heavy Breathing*

LiK

My mic sensitivity used to be way too high. Hopefully people don't notice it anymore...

Not sure how long you two will be around tonight but we can get you in on whatever run we're doing later. Just not sure what time yet, not for a few hours at least most likely.

I might be on later tonight. Not sure yet but send me an invite if you see me on.

Alucrid

Banned
i'm torn between doing hard mode and not. on one hand, primary weapons. on the other, i don't feel like spending more hours in there

black hammer...putting those 50 special ammo packs to good use. I'm getting better at alternating between the boomers a bit to make sure I get all three.

LiK

I'll probably play PVP or strikes tonight to level my Warlock raid gear. I want her to enter the Raid HM as well.

Oh boy, finally I caught up to the end of the OT. Really wish I hasn't wasted my motes rerolling IB weapons. Only had enough for one helmet engram and whiffed on getting The Helm of Saint14 :( Now I'm saving all my motes from here on out until I get that damn helm. On the bright side (kinda) RDM boots gives my poor Hunter a path to level 32.

Top Bottom