• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Ryck

Anyone wanna try Templar on hard x3? Gonna try for the Fatebringer. Got the cp yesterday from iRawr so I just need 5 brave souls who desperately want a Fatebringer and are willing to take 3 stabs at it.

Quote me and add yourselves gentlemen. (Or lady)
1. Ryck007

WHAT?!?! Without that marker, my raid team is unable to see the swordbearer and crota. Its such an OP perk. That green light stands out so much on Crota.

I dont know what to tell if you cant see the big man from just about anywhere in the arena

except when he diecided to come in side and smack you rawr!

Wow that was quick and we're full

1. Grimlock
2. Dhruv
3. Pan
4. Rnilla
5. Deku
6. Ambitious

45517944.jpg

Darth Penguin awaits you guys.

Hedera

Another plea for hard CE Fresh. Anyone up for doing this up to Crota in 45 minutes/ 1 hour? (Or deathsinger)

1. Me

PS4? If so I'd like to join if you'll have me. Never done HM CE though but I know it's pretty much normal with high level enemies.

PSN: hedera_

Got Last Word from my first random roc after buying Don't Touch Me. I was so elated to actually get an exotic from the strikes.

Now the question is, do I level TLW or Thorn?

WipedOut

I'd join, but I don't think reverse psychology works on RNGeezus. In fact, I think it only angers him and calls down legendary pulse rifle drops as penance. (speaking from experience)
At this point it doesn't matter. I have lost faith and no longer believe brother!

gdt

Ghorn being the last exotic you need is pretty unlucky. You are far likelier to get dupes at that point.

Keep ya head up tho!

gdt

Got Last Word from my first random roc after buying Don't Touch Me. I was so elated to actually get an exotic from the strikes.

Now the question is, do I level TLW or Thorn?

Thorn. Last word is amazing too, but it's strictly a pvp weapon. Also has a higher skill ceiling than Thorn.

Ghorn being the last exotic you need is pretty unlucky. You are far likelier to get dupes at that point.

Keep ya head up tho!

I'm convinced certain exotic weapons have higher percentages of dropping. I doubt this RNG and I wonder if people are able to look at codes on the 360 to see if there is any proof to this.

It seems very unlikely that moment the DLC dropped my next 5 exotic weapons were all new DLC.

Anyone looking to do hard Atheon? I have the checkpoint, looking for 5 guardians.

Also have hard templar and gorgon checkpoint in case you want to start from there.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

Kaiken

Banned
Let me get this straight. I still don't have the Black Hammer but in order to get it I'll have to play CE on Normal? Hard won't drop this at all?

Dazzler

I can't complain about RNG

I got Black Hammer on my first CE completion

Got a mythoclast on my first VoG hard completion

The jellyhorn eludes me, but I've done ok overall

Kaiken

Banned
Yup, Normal

Ugh, this is becoming such a chore. Only weapon I want in CE.

I can't complain about RNG

I got Black Hammer on my first CE completion

Got a mythoclast on my first VoG hard completion

The jellyhorn eludes me, but I've done ok overall

Played VOG every week since week three or four and still have not got the damn Vex. My first alt run in the VOG landed me the Ballarhorn on a Atheon kill.

Top Bottom