• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It cannot be overstated how much you've done for this community Hawk, I just wanted to add my voice to the choir. Maybe we can build a statue or something.

All the best for your RL situation.
Thanks very much... haha no incentive or memorials necessary XD

Honestly after getting Hawkmoon so early on, I've already been given everything I need to feel content by the lord RNGesus himself.
Hope things get better IRL Hawkian. Definitely precedence over Destiny. Your presence is missed and glad to see you here whenever you're able to
Thank you. I'm home now and looking to play! i need weekly heroics and nightfalls... looks like I missed Dave asking to do 2. wonder if he is still in need.

Lnkn52

OT 17 | Hawkian, the wind beneath our wings

On a serious note, thanks for building this community and everyone else that has been here since the beginning.

phen0m24

Thanks very much... haha no incentive or memorials necessary XD

Honestly after getting Hawkmoon so early on, I've already been given everything I need to feel content by the lord RNGesus himself.

Thank you. I'm home now and looking to play! i need weekly heroics and nightfalls... looks like I missed Dave asking to do 2. wonder if he is still in need.

After I get through telling you I should play with you more
so I don't go into passive aggressive funks
you say YOU need help...

(bites nails. Can't fight urges)

(◡‿◡✿)

Yeah.

Well, just Crota.
10865734_349057495301010_7393921509222899365_o.jpg

SkylineRKR

Abyss Defiant get!

And didn't do bounties for the whole day yet, so leveled it up to the Lich perk. It seems it slightly stun locks wizards, but they still move away after a few bursts.

Cybrwzrd

Banned

I'll be on my sons account in a minute PSN: Cybrwzrd2, he needs both if you have room

Namikaze1

(◡‿◡✿)

Yeah.

Well, just Crota.
It takes us less than an hour to beat normal. We were heading into 4 hours before giving up Wednesday. Bridge, lag, glitches, and me being burnt out led to some very frustrating time. Next day we were able to beat him in under 3-4 wipes.

We already got the Crota down. The only problem we have is the damn bridge.

Cømet

Banned

Totally need that.

Why is it that us bunch of UKgaf players have never played with fig and co? We've had many a merry with dear old astro (before he absconded, the treacherous dog!), but no one else. Do you guys not fancy expanding the UK crew somewhat? We're not as aggressive as I've been told you think we are you know :p

phen0m24

I don't need help. Just company.
AKEzswY.gif

True dat, bro. True dat.

One man+One Hawkmoon = one dead ogre

I'm ripping CD's for a technology-phobic uncle or I would jump on.

Hey Hawkian - may I ask a favor though?
If you friend rasengan1337 or Chimaera9 they are new friends of mine and not yet on GAF. Both super cool and enjoy the game. They might enjoy the company.

:)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Cosmos. Ready for CE whenever. Going to do bounties and probably solo the first two sections in the mean time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
True dat, bro. True dat.

One man+One Hawkmoon = one dead ogre

I'm ripping CD's for a technology-phobic uncle or I would jump on.
It's all good. doing it on my warlock and thirsty for arc subclass though. This one on my Hunter is so much fun. stealthsticking nades yes.
Hey Hawkian - may I ask a favor though?
If you friend rasengan1337 or Chimaera9 they are new friends of mine and not yet on GAF. Both super cool and enjoy the game. They might enjoy the company.

:)
no problem. really you can always tell people to just friend me and put that they are friends of yours in the message. :)

Cømet;148886186 said:
Why is it that us bunch of UKgaf players have never played with fig and co? We've had many a merry with dear old astro (before he absconded, the treacherous dog!), but no one else. Do you guys not fancy expanding the UK crew somewhat? We're not as aggressive as I've been told you think we are you know :p

Idk we usually play very late UK time, but you're more than welcome to join us.

I can be aggressive for the both of us. :p

quoth the Dragon Slayer

:p

Did they talk over you on the podcast again? If you need me, you know where to find me.

Will bringeth the Snowball-eth

lol no I was just really tired/bit sick so I don't feel like I was contributing like I should have.

Would have liked you to have been there. :)

Cømet

Banned
Idk we usually play very late UK time, but you're more than welcome to join us.

I can be aggressive for the both of us. :p

I'm always on late, not that I should :p (I'm doing my dissertation but my hours are very loose). I'm always up for it! Meeting more folks to play with in our own timezone is a dream come true! I swear I'm not as aggressive as that one time that represents me ;p haha nice, I totally leave it to you m'lday *tips fedora*

Astro quit?

I haven't seen dear astro for a few days, so of course I assume he's dead lol :p tbf he's not a huge fan of our old raid group, a bit too tangy for his liking lol

Nah, he's just not around as much. Playing other games. Disgraceful. :p

What a bitch! I mean, I know I've spent most the night looking for a cheap copy of battlefield 4, but what a bitfch! Calling you out astro you beech! :D

Cømet

Banned
I'm tired of playing Starcraft. Someone give me purpose before I drink my Friday into the dark abyss!

EDIT: Just in case it isn't ground in yet, Abyss Defiant is AMKAZING. Crucible-worthy even, which is pretty high praise for an AR I think.

Top Bottom