• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I have about an hour to kill and HM Crota CP. We'll go as soon as we have 6. An experienced sword wielder would be good and I want to pass this cp on to my alt if possible:

1. Tokunbo

Edit: Never mind, joined another raid.

Disker

Did the Bungie site get a new look/vibe to it? Looks really fresh for me, haven't been there in a week or so.

Edit: A it is new (weekly update), i like it more than the old one. And just look at the first reply on there, it seems they (DeeJ) new what was coming in the comments :p.

Episode 4 of the Mythocast is recording tomorrow. I need to know who can make it. Planning for it to be 6 pm est like usual. That time can be changed if necessary though. Fig? Hawkian? Frenden? Nami? Greeny?

Kor of memory, your more than welcome to participate too. I know you wanted to be on the last one.

Also this one is going to be a discussion of the changes we would like to see in House of Wolves and destiny in general. I will read listener mail on the show for everyone to discuss. So you can pm me your thoughts if you would like to contribute to the show. Also the podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Its not up there yet, but I will let everyone know when that happens. Thanks everyone. I hope that your day is filled with purple engrams.

I should be able to make it. My cough seems to be winding down. I'll let you know if that changes.

LOL Xur: Starfire is the new Voidfang

Stand Asides suck because the color is not affected by the shaders. You look retarded having you legs all black while the rest of your body has your favorite shader

Goddammit! I spent two weeks trying to forget that. I successfully did too till your post! If you'll excuse, I need to go have a drink or two. Or three. Or five.
Remember what ? Had no idea how I related black lagoon to black out around holidays ┐('~`;)┌

Namikaze1

Dammit, iRAWR! I had locked those memories away and now they are resurfacing. Why must I suffer?! What did I do to offend you
gao gao/lesbianbears
people?!

Dave_6

Did you wanna do just HMVoG, or HMVoG, 2 bonus atheon kills, then NM Crota lamps->bridge?

Exploiting accidental top of page:

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

What time are you wanting to start? Though I guess it depends on how long it takes to find a full group.

Namikaze1

you'll never forget

we won't let you
39a.jpg

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Anyone doing a fresh Hard mode Crota Raid? Cause if not I need to start one. I'm a level 32 Warlock with a maxed out Gjallerhorn.

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

I'll join, PSN Tokunbo. Just running Crucible right now.

Level 32 Titan.

Sullichin

Just got an 8.0 K/D in Salvage in a match where my teammates were just as bad as the other team. Keep getting matched with the worst players in this mode

Top Bottom