• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

A_Gorilla

Banned
Anyone doing a fresh Hard mode Crota Raid? Cause if not I need to start one. I'm a level 32 Warlock with a maxed out Gjallerhorn.

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Remomanji

3.) Tokunbo

4.) Akai_XIII

5.)

6.)

2 more!

Spy

I beat Crota (hard) on both of my 32's this week but I'd really like to beat it on my level 31 Warlock. Anyone mind helping me out? I won't die.

PS4

Ambitious

Thanks, iRAW and Hzoltan!

B8oplctCAAAIi0K.jpg:large

B8oo5vOIMAArbaR.jpg:large

moris

Am I the only one that can't connect to the servers? I keep getting cattle error code while everything worked fine yesterday.

joecanada

I don't know why I do this to myself, one of them insisted on trying to snipe the whole game

Loadout:
MIDA Multi-tool
Hide and Seek-42
Jolder's Hammer
Class: Defender

wow that's very impressive sir, what about mida do you like in crucible? all around solid stats?
I do like scouts in crucible but that exotic slot...

lt519

Its funny how you mentioned it was the only trophy you were missing yesterday. Congrats, Bungie is always listening.

Haha yeah my Destiny career would be complete with the Raid scout rifle, a Hawkmoon and of course the Horn. I won't hold my breath.

Nuszka

anyone farming glimmer or have a gatekeeper checkpoint?

we are... everywhere :)

Sorry but did not manage to get that cp, currently I only have like 2 hours a day to play, busy at work, need those synths anyway so will have to farm on Sunday , anyway looking forward for Destiny Tuesday:)

Top Bottom