• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think I win the game of having the worst fucking teammates

B8oU1CEIcAARvo_.jpg:large

What the hell, how is that possible?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Public events have been my only source of shards lol

I didn't think people still ran VoG, I've only played it once (completed it) but will start looking for groups

thx!

At the very least you can get the 2 chests from hard mode and get up to 8 or 9 shards/energies in a minute. There's always a DGAF member giving out the CP.

The special perk for Fate of all Fools sounds interesting but who knows when we'll ever get Trials of Osiris

I'm going to say ToO is happening sometime in February. It was supposedly going to happen after TDB release, and rumor has HoW in March. People are busy with hard mode CE atm, so once people get bored of that, they will need something to tie players over until HoW.

This is all speculation ofc. :p

Wow, thanks guys. I'm at work and leaving ASAP. I don't know when they are getting on but was told they will be. I don't know how late. stares at GK: Why? Will hard mode™ be engaged the later we play? mwahahahaha

Muchos gracias amigo-dudes

Yes. I had a long week. I'm engaging hard mode as we speak. Hit me up when you log on.

stb

I'd be down to do HM VoG with a few Atheon kills like last week. Let me know if it happens!

Did you wanna do just HMVoG, or HMVoG, 2 bonus atheon kills, then NM Crota lamps->bridge?

Exploiting accidental top of page:

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Mazre (PSN Mazre_)
5) Zocano (PSN Zocano)
6) LiK (PSN ??)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

Namikaze1

Episode 4 of the Mythocast is recording tomorrow. I need to know who can make it. Planning for it to be 6 pm est like usual. That time can be changed if necessary though. Fig? Hawkian? Frenden? Nami? Greeny?

Kor of memory, your more than welcome to participate too. I know you wanted to be on the last one.

Also this one is going to be a discussion of the changes we would like to see in House of Wolves and destiny in general. I will read listener mail on the show for everyone to discuss. So you can pm me your thoughts if you would like to contribute to the show. Also the podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Its not up there yet, but I will let everyone know when that happens. Thanks everyone. I hope that your day is filled with purple engrams.
I'll be there.

Greenymac

Episode 4 of the Mythocast is recording tomorrow. I need to know who can make it. Planning for it to be 6 pm est like usual. That time can be changed if necessary though. Fig? Hawkian? Frenden? Nami? Greeny?

Kor of memory, your more than welcome to participate too. I know you wanted to be on the last one.

Also this one is going to be a discussion of the changes we would like to see in House of Wolves and destiny in general. I will read listener mail on the show for everyone to discuss. So you can pm me your thoughts if you would like to contribute to the show. Also the podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Its not up there yet, but I will let everyone know when that happens. Thanks everyone. I hope that your day is filled with purple engrams.

Hey Todd, you can count me in. Im off all weekend and good to go about anytime except for Sunday during the Super Bowl.

esjayII

Neo Member
About to do a fresh VoG run. Need 4 more (ps4) esjayII

1. esjayII
2. blacksalad_
3. seanr1221
4. crystalknight37
5. ctstarr83
6. filled

Namikaze1

Nami, now that you got the crux and the necrochasm do you feel like 12 hours farming the husk was worth it?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is he was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please. This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is he was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please. This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Your sister's hot

Ambitious

I'd need two more players for the Strength of the pack trophy (complete a strike with a full fireteam of members of the same clan). If we run the Nexus, it shouldn't take longer than ten minutes. I'm currently a member of GAF Raiders.

Disker

I think I win the game of having the worst fucking teammates

B8oU1CEIcAARvo_.jpg:large

I know that feeling :(

destiny_2015012320202elu5j.jpg

destiny_2015012319482qwuf2.jpg

destiny_2015012320311rvuyn.jpg

This happens when you play with people you know :p

destiny_2015012716363ldu8z.jpg

Won all the matches though, but its really frustrating sometimes. When go on my own i usually get all the lower level guys (lower level does not mean they have to be bad though).

Edit: Sorry for the large images, was using abload, can't seem to do the smaller to larger image thingy like the guy i quoted...

And just as crazy as me. Don't let her looks fool you, hermano. Underneath that soft exterior of hers lies a demon in the waiting. She will strike when you least expect it.

I don't have a sister. :p

The crazy ones are the most interesting...

What about a twin brother? ;)

A_Gorilla

Banned
Anyone doing a fresh Hard mode Crota Raid? Cause if not I need to start one. I'm a level 32 Warlock with a maxed out Gjallerhorn.

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

That's actually why I just joined you two. I thought the trophy would unlock just when you finish the strike (like the raid trophy), but it didn't. So apparently one gotta play through the whole thing.
Make sure it's a strike from the map and not a playlist like ROC. They don't count as strikes.

Dunk#7

I'll go kitaj84

Just can't use the mic atm

Ok, as soon as Dr_LawyerCop gets online I'll send you an invite. Shouldn't really need a mic for the nightfall

I do want to run through it quick though since I have to leave in about 30-40 minutes

Mazre

Did you wanna do just HMVoG, or HMVoG, 2 bonus atheon kills, then NM Crota lamps->bridge?

Exploiting accidental top of page:

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Mazre (PSN Mazre_)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

Interested.

Top Bottom