• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Sullichin

Woah, just had a Crucible game go into Overtime for the first time ever. It was a Salvage match and we were down but had the last relic and won.

noomi

Sorry but did not manage to get that cp, currently I only have like 2 hours a day to play, busy at work, need those synths anyway so will have to farm on Sunday , anyway looking forward for Destiny Tuesday:)

No worries, irawr just shared it with me.

Thanks irawr!!!

Yes very much looking forward to Tuesday nuszka :)

No mic, laying in bed :p pass it around whenever you can :)

Hehe, lazy gaming, love it :p thanks again bud, will do my part if anyone needs it :)

Namikaze1

tumblr_inline_nf5nwu2UHr1rjt0uk.gif

I do.

You'll never see me have a mic on with randoms, but I don't mind at all talking with Gaffers.
Can I just say that I love Alyson Hannigan.

This is one of my raiding team members. You can play with her OP, but I will have to charge you. lol

Edit: Destiny is a binder full of women. I have never seen so many girls in a online video game before.
you pimping Math? I thought fig and Math were pimping us?

Edit: dammit, wrong destiny thread

wow that's very impressive sir, what about mida do you like in crucible? all around solid stats?
I do like scouts in crucible but that exotic slot...

To be fair, the guys I faced weren't great players so it's not that impressive. The MIDA feels great to fire. I just really like using it, suits my play style! The large magazine and the fast reload speed make it easy to lead shots, and with the third eye perk, I can utilize it by firing in the direction I think the enemy is going to be. In a patch, it got a knockback effect that staggers the enemy a great deal, so if you get the first hit you are likely to win in a firefight.

Get it upgraded if you have one, it's good fun! As for the exotic slot, the Hide and Seek-42 with rangefinder is unmatched imo, and my Jolder's Hammer is on par with the Thunderlord, so a primary exotic is no problem.

stb

Interested.
Added!

Updated list:

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

Starting soon as we're full.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Mazre (PSN Mazre_)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

stb

I'm up for it. I need some Atheon kills.

PSN is Zocano

Added. LiK, are we friends already? Can you send me a FR?

OK, I think we're full. Please join on me in orbit. Wheels up as soon as everyone's present and accounted for.

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Mazre (PSN Mazre_)
5) Zocano (PSN Zocano)
6) LiK (PSN ??)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

If anyone wants to sign up for an alt, please go ahead; folks may need to drop out.

Namikaze1

Welp, movie night just turned into Disney night. If your hear me singing Disney tunes over the next several days, it's all because of tonight.

LiK

Added. LiK, are we friends already? Can you send me a FR?

OK, I think we're full. Please join on me in orbit. Wheels up as soon as everyone's present and accounted for.

If anyone wants to sign up for an alt, please go ahead; folks may need to drop out.

FYI, I'm only doing VoG

noomi

Think I'm done for the night boys, tried to run some roc strikes and had afkers in each one, hate that shit. No one is getting a free ride on my watch!

I'll be on early tomorrow for more roc grinding and some gatekeeper glimmer farming.

See you in the am.

Namikaze1

Think I'm done for the night boys, tried to run some roc strikes and had afkers in each one, hate that shit. No one is getting a free ride on my watch!

I'll be on early tomorrow for more roc grinding and some gatekeeper glimmer farming.

See you in the am.
g'night, noomi

A_Gorilla

Banned
NEED TWO MORE FOR HARD CROTA. We are at the wizard right before Crota himself

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Remomanji

3.) Akai_XIII

4.) Kitaj84

5.)

6.)