• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Mindlog

Salvage is back?
Fired up Crucible for the first time in weeks.
Fired up Salvage for the first time ever.
Beginer's luck!
Game 2
fsw9kQi.jpg

Game 3
gFewJJh.jpg
Game 1 also went well, but didn't get a grab. I'm pretty sure Anomoly is an old map, but I had no idea where anything was and I guessed my way around. Going to take a few games to get all of those captures.

Did you wanna do just HMVoG, or HMVoG, 2 bonus atheon kills, then NM Crota lamps->bridge?

Exploiting accidental top of page:

NEW PLAN: HM VoG, 2 bonus Atheon kills, then fresh normal mode Crota's End as far as time and enthusiasm allow.

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Mazre (PSN Mazre_)
5) Zocano (PSN Zocano)
6) LiK (PSN ??)
a1)
a2)

Please quote, add yourself, and send a FR to berried_treasure

There is stil space for fresh normal crota?

Welp I don't get the upgrade system from Xur, i just "upgraded" my Ice Breaker and all it did was reset my progress with my weapon.

The upgrade system is needlessly obtuse. Sorry, Hope it was at least a 300 version so you didn't really lose anything. If it was 331, that sucks.

It shouldn't be that hard for Bungie to block upgrades on Exotics already at 331.

vctor182

At this point who still has old 300 atk / 30 light exotics? I still have a Crest of Alpha Lupi hunter chest, damn Xur hasn't put the upgrade in a while

KanameYuuki

Damn it was already capped at 331, no worries guys I haven't play that much on my warlock with the Ice Breaker so I didn't lose that much progress I still feel dumb as fuck though : |

Never again.

patchday

At this point who still has old 300 atk / 30 light exotics? I still have a Crest of Alpha Lupi hunter chest, damn Xur hasn't put the upgrade in a while

I have quite a few. I'm only taking the time to re-grind awesome weapons like Ballerhorn (I think that's the only gun I upgraded actually)

Now I did upgrade bout 2 exotic armor pieces since regrinding those is fair (not a huge time sink)

Damn it was already capped at 331, no worries guys I haven't play that much on my warlock with the Ice Breaker so I didn't lose that much progress I still feel dumb as fuck though : |

Never again.

Too bad. If it is any consolation, Ice Breaker is probably the best out-of-the-box exotic so it is still useful after reset.

Anything cool going on? I'd like to do any of the following, in order of my desire:

1) Normal CE (my warlock is still stuck at 31
wtzgU.gif
)
2) Hard CE
3) VoG
4) weeklies

First night to raid since the reset...

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop if you're looking for a good time.

Top Bottom