• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
haha the last two games I have booted up on my PS4 both end in Light... and the only other one I have is Destiny, in which you, you know, need Light. weird shit.

Carbonox

Working on leveling up a Hunter (level 10 atm) and found Husk of the Pit. Just read up on what it is and what it becomes over time (and stupid luck). Nice. Is the Necrochasm actually any good once you have it?

WTF, hard raiding with people from GAF and I stopped hearing them in my party chat and I died randomly when nothing was shooting me. Right afterwards I got kicked off of PSN. Destiny servers and PSN won't let me on. .

Ozone

Anything cool going on? I'd like to do any of the following, in order of my desire:

1) Normal CE (my warlock is still stuck at 31
wtzgU.gif
)
2) Hard CE
3) VoG
4) weeklies

First night to raid since the reset...

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop if you're looking for a good time.
Start a group for Normal CE and I'll join! ID: Ozone31

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Working on leveling up a Hunter (level 10 atm) and found Husk of the Pit. Just read up on what it is and what it becomes over time (and stupid luck). Nice. Is the Necrochasm actually any good once you have it?
no, but people are going to bitch about it a lot and it'll be buffed.

Qwell

Any HM CE going on? Looking to do just the Abyss and Bridge for a chance at Abyss Defiant, or just Bridge even.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Any one out there want to run the first two checkpoints in CE Hard mode on PS4? I need a second chance round at boots for my warlock alt.

NastyBook

Didn't realize the Abyss Defiant wasn't a Crota kill drop. Found that bad boy sitting in the post office when I went to the tower.

Enjoy that Suros, Ozone. Just found out that Plug One I got has fucking Accelerated Coils. Fuck, this thing is more powerful than my maxed Light of the Abyss. A little giddy over here.

Qwell

Any one out there want to run the first two checkpoints in CE Hard mode on PS4? I need a second chance round at boots for my warlock alt.
Thats exactly what I'm looking for as well for Abyss Defiant, we can start up a group for others I suppose.

1. Qwell
2. Cybrwzrd

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Damn it was already capped at 331, no worries guys I haven't play that much on my warlock with the Ice Breaker so I didn't lose that much progress I still feel dumb as fuck though : |

Never again.
It takes forever to upgrade the Ice Breaker :( But yeah, they never explained it so it's not your fault.

-----

Btw the Exo female has the best wave and dance.

E92 M3

one of the best hauls I've heard. did you not have any of them? grats man.

black hammer is one of my favorite weapons ever, and I hate sniper rifles.

Ah, nice to see a person fully appreciate the BH. Ostensibly, it's one of the best guns in the game.

Ruze789

I need to do my first CE raid, so I can try to get my hands on that sweet sweet Black Hammer. I use my icebreaker more than Ballerhorn, and I'd love to use the BH for those never ending stunlocks.

ich00

What's the general consensus on Don't Touch Me? I have the coins to spend and I know the roll isn't that great, but worth buying?

Top Bottom