• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Namikaze1

nuh uh

one of the male ones is ridiculous, not sure what race though
Can't be the male Exo's cause that's the best dance in the game. So it's down to the male Human and Awoken. I have never seen a male Awoken dance before so I can't say if it's good or bad. The dance for both human genders suck ass.

LiK

Can't be the male Exo's cause that's the best dance in the game. So it's down to the male Human and Awoken. I have never seen a male Awoken dance before so I can't say if it's good or bad. The dance for both human genders suck ass.

You wanna do some PVP or Roc?

rNilla

If you have a Hunter and don't buy the Don't Touch Me Bros you are making a huge mistake (unless coins are limited).

Top of page female exo dance come at me.

What's the general consensus on Don't Touch Me? I have the coins to spend and I know the roll isn't that great, but worth buying?

I think they're extremely clutch. I can't tell you how many times in the Night fall strikes the two other players went down and something hit me and left me with only a slither of health left but invisible, because of that I was able to run to safety and recover before bringing back everyone else.
The only down side is that you'll need the Raid Helm to have them equipped and still be a 32.

RNGesus gave me a Thunderlord finally!!!! All that's left is the 4th Horseman, SGA, and Necrocasm.

And today I'm having extreme trouble transferring weapons. My vault is full and almost all 3 characters are full. Hardly any room whatsoever

LiK

RNGesus gave me a Thunderlord finally!!!! All that's left is the 4th Horseman, SGA, and Necrocasm.

And today I'm having extreme trouble transferring weapons. My vault is full and almost all 3 characters are full. Hardly any room whatsoever

You up for any Rocs?

Congrats, it is a great gun in its own right for both PvE and PvP. Check it out with Arc burn for a lot of fun.

Namikaze1

Dear raid crew,

tumblr_m6e0osSutl1ql9rbf.gif

Get that boot ready cause come Tuesday, I'll be singing them Disney tunes.

Top Bottom