• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Trying to do Crota NM for first time. Have the crota checkpoint, any gaffers available to help me through it? PS4

Group I had run out of time. Weren't that great at explaining things though. I sort of understand how it goes.

Palocca

Trying to do Crota NM for first time. Have the crota checkpoint, any gaffers available to help me through it? PS4

Group I had run out of time. Weren't that great at explaining things though. I sort of understand how it goes.

I could help out with this as well. Still chasing that black hammer. Psn: theflyingpigeon

Palocca

HM Fresh Crota Raid:

1. Ourobolus
2. AdamKoy
3. CarbonCores

I'd like in on this. PSN : theflyingpigeon

Help me through first time crota fight! Have crota CP. NM PS4

1. tp_Drewz(me)
2. shikiaoi
3. theflyingpigeon

Turning on PS4 again now. 1min

Sorry man, I need to do the HM run before the Crota kill. Shouldn't take long though. I'll shoot you a FR and join in on you if you still have room.

I can get normal GK CP if anyone wants to farm glimmer a bit soon...

I'd rather set myself on fire than do Templar of Gatekeeper with a random group... Crota is much much easier interms of teaching mechanics.

Yeah, true. It's been many months, since October probably, that I used LFG or raided with a truly "random" group so I can understand some advantage to CE in that regard.

Navy Bean

I can get normal GK CP if anyone wants to farm glimmer a bit soon...

Yeah, true. It's been many months, since October probably, that I used LFG or raided with a truly "random" group so I can understand some advantage to CE in that regard.
Maybe it's just me but I still think HM VoG Gatekeeper is the toughest section to clear in any of the raids. HM confluxes would be second.

Did hard Crota got 4th Horseman. Also did normal before that and got Mida. So you definitely should do normal and then hard for increased exotic chances. Unless someone has gotten two exotics for doing Hard first time.

2 spots open for normal DSinger + Crota quick kills.

Maybe it's just me but I still think HM VoG Gatekeeper is the toughest section to clear in any of the raids. HM confluxes would be second.

HM Confluxes and GKeepers were the two big "team checks" I'd notice when HM VoG was first released. You could cheese Oracles, Templar and Atheon at the time and these two phases required a lot of teamwork and communication. I'd join on a lot of teams that really couldn't get past them, definitely underrated in terms of difficulty now that people have 331 weapons, etc.

HM Confluxes and GKeepers were the two big "team checks" I'd notice when HM VoG was first released. You could cheese Oracles, Templar and Atheon at the time and these two phases required a lot of teamwork and communication. I'd join on a lot of teams that really couldn't get past them, definitely underrated in terms of difficulty now that people have 331 weapons, etc.

I'll join

lupin23rd

I'll join but need to boot up Ps4 so on in 5?

Can't believe the bad luck my Hunter has at the moment.

Haven't been playing him that long but 4 VoG runs(two normal, two hard) and all I have is the void sniper. No confluence or void auto which I really need right now.

Now two Crota kills on normal, one was just Crota and today was a full run, not a single weapon or piece of armour.

Can't believe the bad luck my Hunter has at the moment.

Haven't been playing him that long but 4 VoG runs(two normal, two hard) and all I have is the void sniper. No confluence or void auto which I really need right now.

Now two Crota kills on normal, one was just Crota and today was a full run, not a single weapon or piece of armour.

Thanks for the Crota run. I'm sorry to hear about your bad drops though so I won't mention what I got but I just wanted to say thanks again though.

Clearing the adds post death singer is so dumb. Kills any pacing there is

Didn't realize the Abyss Defiant wasn't a Crota kill drop. Found that bad boy sitting in the post office when I went to the tower.

Enjoy that Suros, Ozone. Just found out that Plug One I got has fucking Accelerated Coils. Fuck, this thing is more powerful than my maxed Light of the Abyss. A little giddy over here.

Yeah I have a plug one With accelerated coil with solar and arc damage. The charge rate is almost as quick as the light of the abyss and its better in every other category. It's too good

Top Bottom