• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

GRIP

I got the chest I needed to hit 32, and Song of Ir Yut and Dragon's Breath (both new to me, and, no, I didn't buy it from Xur yet), but GRIP won with BOTH Black Hammer and Hard Light from Crota.

I dunno man, you made out pretty good too. I'm still looking for chest gear for my two Hunters and Warlock and that was I think my 7th hard light.

z3phon

Is it possible I could join for CE Normal?
lvl 30 Hunter, haven't done the raid yet. If it's a group of experienced people only then just ignore my post, I don't want to hold the team back. :p

I'm dumb as hell and forgot to finish all the eris quest so that i could actually DO the weekly/nightfall...

Anywho....let's try this again.

Lvl 27 titan looking for help on weekly and or nightfall
What do you mean? I believe you can join someone doing the Nightfall or weekly without have to unlock it on you account. As long as you have the DLC it should be fine..

Is it possible I could join for CE Normal?
lvl 30 Hunter, haven't done the raid yet. If it's a group of experienced people only then just ignore my post, I don't want to hold the team back. :p
Yes you will be squishy but it is possible.

DRINKSTINY TONIGHT!

3 viewers will be randomly drawn to win $20 in cold hard space bucks!

Holding it down with YouRDemizE the #2 player on PSN right now. Getting drunk. Providing laughs. And money. And we would love to have some gaffers in here... And to pay you money... Or the jmac pic but you probably don't know who he is.

http://www.twitch.tv/your_demize

phen0m24

Thanks to byte gk and impulze24 for helping me with my 2 buddies - neither of which had done any raiding yet! So awesome to be able to do 2 clears in one night.

Banged out a normal of each and my one buddy got the Epilogue, Corrective Measure and Song of Ir Yut and the other was like "Oh man I only got one thing - a Black Hammer." And then we told him how amazing it is...

Super fun and thank you guys again. :)

Managed to clear the Nightfall and Weekly with a random from DestinyLFG. That's a fun strike but boy, those first and last fights can be pains. Didn't use any cheese for Omnigul, just wore her down and tried to keep cover in that entrance foyer. Fun times.

Today was the first time I've encountered Sparrow Griefing in a strike. Person essentially ramming the other player to kill them until someone blows up the sparrow. Never seen anything like it.

Didn't help that the player tried making us carry him until we kept aggro-ing enemies towards him to encourage getting with the program. Smooth sailing after that lol

forrest

formerly nacire
No longer gjallerhornless. Went hunting a Hunger of Crota on my baby titan and was rewarded with a horn.

Thank you dear Lord rngesus and thanks to the CE group and Grats to nilla who also got a horn from Crota.

No longer gjallerhornless. Went hunting a Hunger of Crota on my baby titan and was rewarded with a horn.

Thank you dear Lord rngesus and thanks to the CE group and Grats to nilla who also got a horn from Crota.

Congrats! Makes up for crappy Xur items the past couple of weeks

rNilla

I honestly feel bad when I get dupes of exotics or legendaries that other people don't have. I'd donate if I could!

Also I can kill Crota drunk, confirmed.

j_rocca42

Lot of loot dropped! It's weird running normal crota though.

Rehsa

Long time comin. You'll get yours man!

I was using Dragon Breath on Crota, he probably felt bad for me and gave me the horn.
Congrats! I got my first one last week, power level that shit ASAP. Felt sorry for you indeed
I honestly feel bad when I get dupes of exotics or legendaries that other people don't have. I'd donate if I could!

Also I can kill Crota drunk, confirmed.

Nice! Couldn't tell

Rehsa

Spent all my glimmer and marks but I hit 32 on my Warlock! Time for bed

P6kGkbH.jpg

Top Bottom