• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Cømet;148891994 said:
Same. Haven't had the team together for even Deathsinger yet so spent most of my time upgrading it. Raid buffs aside it's a really decent assault rifle! Will easily do the job til the Hoseu of Wolves AR pros arrives (have you SEEn those stats?! Holy shit).

EDIT: Unless you meant the Gjallarhorn, in which case bleeeergh screw you :p lol

lol no I've had that baby for months

neoism

How is Bungie getting away with DLC exclusive weeklies and dailies? They are basically taking away content that the base user paid for.

so any word on the second expansion
(LOL expansion)
I haven't played in a week is the weekly and nightfall locked this week... for us peasants.. I doubt the second one will g=change my mind.. but still wondering.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
(LOL expansion)
I haven't played in a week is the weekly and nightfall locked this week... for us peasants.. I doubt the second one will g=change my mind.. but still wondering.
expect it to be exactly the same, so if TDB wasn't worth it...

they'll get discounted eventually.

Sullichin

(LOL expansion)

Nah, Nightfall/Weekly is Phogoth with Arc Burn.

Lima

Doubles Skirmish is awesome, but seems like a pretty poor way to get bounties done.

Say what now? It's so boring. If you think Iron Banner is slow and people snipe then play a round of doubles. Praedyth's Revenge and oh Praedyth's Revenge. Two people and 4 Praedyth's Revenge. That's all. Ultra lame.

Updated Roster for Crota checkpoint on CE HM (PS4)

1. The_Reckoning (Fireteam Leader)
2. ArkkAngel007 ; 32 Hunter
3. ShikiAoi; 32 Warlock
4. SonComet; 32 Titan

Looking to start in 20-30 minutes.

Cømet

Banned
lol no I've had that baby for months

Well jel. Worked so hard for Gjallar that first week it was on sale, missed it by a single coin. Hateful of owners ever since...especially my bud gleg who's received three of em over the last few weeks, Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!1!

One day *sob*

(LOL expansion)

The "best" leak we've seen indicates that we can expect

3 Missions
1 Strike
1 Raid (on the Reef)
4 PvP maps.

You might want to check again in September when the big proper expansion hits with
1 New Destination/Patrol
12 Missions
4 Strikes
1 Public Event
1 Raid
6 PvP maps.
New subclasses
New weapon types

All of this is of course speculation and rumor.

Odd, every time I've hit Crota with Blink Strike after enrage he simply turned to me and one shot me. Grats on your kill.

That's the one and only time I've done it, so that's all I have to go on.

Thanks!
Cømet;148893215 said:
Well jel. Worked so hard for Gjallar that first week it was on sale, missed it by a single coin. Hateful of owners ever since...especially my bud gleg who's receive three of em over the last few weeks, Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!1!

One day *sob*

I got mine from a legendary engram about a week after it was on sale. B)

Sullichin

Say what now? It's so boring. If you think Iron Banner is slow and people snipe then play a round of doubles. Praedyth's Revenge and oh Praedyth's Revenge. Two people and 4 Praedyth's Revenge. That's all. Ultra lame.
I had one match where me and the other player were messing around wih NLB on Cauldron (we won) but besides that I've been playing with a standard handcannon/sniper or shotgun. I guess sniping is prevealant but I'm not really bothered by sniper rifles in this game, fusion rifles are more annoying on any mode. 2 vs 2 without revives would be way too slow for sure but I think it works well enough in Skirmish on the small maps. The score limit is low too.

Cømet

Banned
But crits make things go boom!

They do.......but that impact tho. So low, so bad. We'll see how it fairs soon enough hopefully, but unless it's far superior to Hard Light and Suros Regime Abyss Defiant is totes the best AR. Such a fine piece of weaponry. Like my awesome Dogooder drop but more powerful and elemental. Very very happy with it.

Cømet;148893215 said:
Well jel. Worked so hard for Gjallar that first week it was on sale, missed it by a single coin. Hateful of owners ever since...especially my bud gleg who's received three of em over the last few weeks, Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!1!

One day *sob*

It's quite literally my praxic fire, in case it wasn't clear....as well as my want for praxic fire *cry*

That's the one and only time I've done it, so that's all I have to go on.

Thanks!

I got mine from a legendary engram about a week after it was on sale. B)

Quite literally jel, what else can I say. I'm so mad I missed the original sale!!!!

I cry erry time.

EDIT: As an aside, fig you're up at some very odd times. You must be at uni to be on at these times surely. Dirty first year :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody wants to help do bridge hard section. Just get me across and I'll hide behind pillars and we'll go sniping.

rNilla

When I first tried Blink Strike on Hard Crota he wrecked my shit so I stopped. I ultimately started again and just circled around him. Whether that helped or not, who knows? Maybe latency also plays a role?

Yeah this was my experience from the 1 or 2 matches I played. Map designs aren't made for it, just boring. Would have been better with 3 teams of 2 to fill out the maps and keep things interesting.

When I first tried Blink Strike on Hard Crota he wrecked my shit so I stopped. I ultimately started again and just circled around him. Whether that helped or not, who knows? Maybe latency also plays a role?

Yep, it's lag. He shouldn't aggro on an invis'ed Hunter but w/e. Not too tough to move back to the rock and jump back up.

Cømet

Banned
Still plays but not much, he was pretty bummed out by TDB and CE. He's been gone so much he doesn't even remember the Firebase Delphi strat! :p

Sounds like I need to coax him into it again....or goad, whatever works :p

I shall be sure to bully him into playing again whenever I see he's online lol I remember seeing him online earlier and being disgusted his main only had one piece of raid armour :D

Updated Roster for Crota checkpoint on CE HM (PS4)

1. The_Reckoning (Fireteam Leader)
2. ArkkAngel007 ; 32 Hunter
3. ShikiAoi; 32 Warlock
4. SonComet; 32 Titan
5. greyblade; 32 Titan
6. coy ; 32 Hunter Master Race or Frabjous Warlock

32 Hunter or Warlock to bring.

PSN: coyquettish

All right, we have our six. Sending FRs. We'll be starting when SonComet is ready to go.

Thanks to arya41, JahySmooth, Xortu and others. That was a crazy, fun HM VoG run.

Came out with a pretty decent haul too

PqJTatKh.jpg

my first Gjallarhorn and Mythoclast :D

Cømet

Banned
Thanks to arya41, JahySmooth, Xortu and others. That was a crazy, fun HM VoG run.

Came out with a pretty decent haul too

PqJTatKh.jpg

my first Gjallarhorn and Mythoclast :D

OH SHIT. Fucking serious congrats!!!!

I know everyone bums Gjallarhorn, but you wait til you try the Mythoclast. Such a beautiful gun!

Cømet;148894262 said:
Sounds like I need to coax him into it again....or goad, whatever works :p

I shall be sure to bully him into playing again whenever I see he's online lol I remember seeing him online earlier and being disgusted his main only had one piece of raid armour :D

lol some goading is likely required. Tell him Boguester promises to not be a jerk next time. Sadly I can't promise that I won't break that promise....

Anybody wants to help do bridge hard section. Just get me across and I'll hide behind pillars and we'll go sniping.

You there now? I can hop in real quick.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
lol some goading is likely required. Tell him Boguester promises to not be a jerk next time. Sadly I can't promise that I won't break that promise....

You there now? I can hop in real quick.

Yeah. Maybe you can explain to the guys here too.

Top Bottom