• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Cømet;148888910 said:
I'm always on late, not that I should :p (I'm doing my dissertation but my hours are very loose). I'm always up for it! Meeting more folks to play with in our own timezone is a dream come true! I swear I'm not as aggressive as that one time that represents me ;p haha nice, I totally leave it to you m'lday *tips fedora*

tumblr_inline_n9esblXopb1sv6oih.jpg

Jeez... those are the exact two helms I was looking for when I bought 6 this morning. Congrats!

Both are very useful in the Hard Raid.
Thanks! Yeah I never really bother buying the exotic engrams but figured I might as well do something with all the motes I have lying around. Might pick up one more and see if I get even more lucky and get something useful for my hunter since I'm still just rocking Knucklehead Radar which isn't that great.

WipedOut

Crota has been downed again!! Took us about 4 wipes then we had it. Went back to our OG team we used for Crota on normal.

Got the
Fang
Cryptographic
Glowhoo
Energy

Second run:
Fang
Glowhoo
Energy
Shards

We did middle start then did went to the ogre room to take them out.

So my friends who play semi casually, enough to be 30 or so, did Crota on normal without me as their guide. They had a 32, one 31, three 30's, and a 29. Took them several hours but they did it. Genuinely impressed by it.

forrest

formerly nacire
Cømet;148890215 said:
Mark my words, the Necrochasm isn't going to be worth it AT ALL. That impact speaks for itself.

Against certain types of enemies, I would agree. I wanna see how the cursed thrall firefly perk feels with such a high rate of fire on hordes of weaker mobs.

That being said, I'm just not a huge auto rifle fan. I would much rather use a scout rifle.

todd360

all of it was about kittens.

I liek kitehs.

Let's all be a civilized destinygaf. Times are tough right now, but we can get through it together. Hawkian is now going to lead veteran runs at hard mode crota. He will get everyone their loot and we can all be a family again.

Ditters

Anyone have the gatekeeper checkpoint and want to farm some glimmer? It is the only thing holding me back from finally hitting 32.

Cømet

Banned
Against certain types of enemies, I would agree. I wanna see how the cursed thrall firefly perk feels with such a high rate of fire on hordes of weaker mobs.

That being said, I'm just not a huge auto rifle fan. I would much rather use a scout rifle.

I've been told Bad Juju is great against low level mobs too, thus.....;P

Can 't complain either way. I find Definat's standard and crit damage at max acceptable and the bonus hive damage useful. Lich bane remains disappointing, but I guess it can't all be Saint-14.

I liek kitehs.

Let's all be a civilized destinygaf. Times are tough right now, but we can get through it together. Hawkian is now going to lead veteran runs at hard mode crota. He will get everyone their loot and we can all be a family again.

I totally missed that whole toy-out-of-pram thing.

Namikaze1

Whenever Mythocast Episode 3 goes up, please do not tell the person I talked shit about that I talked shit abouth them.

I want to live you guys!

Cømet;148891142 said:
pfffffff Gjallarhorn users *cough*EZmode*cough* :p

How did you find Abyss Defiant for the fight? Am already disappointed in Lich Bane, hopefully it holds up otherweise. Also, boooo Gjallarhorn users again!

Got it from the bridge. We didn't beat Crota until the next day so I had time to level it up.

Cømet

Banned
I liek kitehs.

Puppehs >> kittehs

Got it from the bridge. We didn't beat Crota until the next day so I had time to level it up.

Same. Haven't had the team together for even Deathsinger yet so spent most of my time upgrading it. Raid buffs aside it's a really decent assault rifle! Will easily do the job til the Hoseu of Wolves AR pros arrives (have you SEEn those stats?! Holy shit).

EDIT: Unless you meant the Gjallarhorn, in which case bleeeergh screw you :p lol

Top Bottom