• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

GhaleonEB

Looking for anyone running normal raids/checkpoints, the heroic or the weekly? Mah daughter will be on for a few hours. She really wants to down Atheon, but is up for any.

Mindlog

50ppp Premium Members.
Here's a totp bowel movement.
E2kQRNc.jpg

Never been killed by an Ogre on hard mode before.
Feels weird.

Have been killed by forgetting my own plan twice this week.

mcfrank

Anyone on Xbox one want to help me with urzok the hated? Can't seem to get him by myself, even with fatebringer and murmur.

THX NIN is my GT

Most of the drops have been from soloing the first two parts so I can't complain that much. I've also had a couple of painful runs with LFGs where I got nothing so I kinda conceded to just getting what I can by myself every week. Only have one Crota kill under my belt thanks to GAF, and that netted me the HOC. Basically I gotta raid with GAF more. I feel like I gotta practice first or something though. I play the shit out of this game but my raid experience is limited compared to a lot of the people here. Every time I play with random groups here it's a good time and everyone's cool, but I'm still a little nervous about being a weak link. It sucks when your team wipes because of you. If I do the raid with randoms I'm often the best most experienced player in the group. When I play with GAF I'm just like, tell me what to do I'm a moron.

Most people here are very patient and understanding so as long as you tell them beforehand about your lack of experience it should not be a big deal

Deku Tree

There are two methods. If you wanna farm solo then Exclusion Zone mission on Mars is great, otherwise if you have a bunch of guys you can do the VoG gatekeeper area and kill the yellow bar enemies and wipe.

Exclusion Zone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhvHnvwe9E

VoG Gatekeeper - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArsvDihIONg

For Helium Filaments, you can either buy it or farm on Moon.

Is that VoG glimmer youtuber a gaffer? Sounds like he is sharing all of the tips that I learned from Bougesters reset squad.

Looking to start a Crota's End clean run on Normal right now (PS4).

So far I have 2, and neither of us have done it yet. Friend me @ kilburni86 and I'll bring you in!

EDIT: All full...thanks guys!

Kydd BlaZe

Lol wtf...

There is a new crota cheese already.

Dudes are pushing him off the back wall with sunbro grenades and dragons breath rockets lmao.

Deku Tree

Lol wtf...

There is a new crota cheese already.

Dudes are pushing him off the back wall with sunbro grenades and dragons breath rockets lmao.

That video came out a few days ago. It is considered to be done via lag on an xbox 360 possibly with a hack too.

There is an invisible wall behind Crota that drops down as soon as Crota spawns. No way to knock Crota off without removing that wall either through forced lag or an outright game hack..

That was such a smooth run. Wow! Got my first HM Crota kill. Word of Crota. Very nice.

Glad to help. I started off today never having touched Crota hard, and I leave today with 3 clears feeling like a grizzled vet, hah. I had never known about swords disappearing, trolling swordbearers, and so forth. But let's just say that now I've been in the shit.

Last run was butter, though.

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Looking to start a Crota's End clean run on Normal right now (PS4).

So far I have 2, and neither of us have done it yet. Friend me @ kilburni86 and I'll bring you in!

EDIT: Up to 5...

1. kilburni86
2. SpartyOn09
3. Shalashaska161
4. xGrief
5. RiceGuzzler

Still need one?
PSN: READvacancy

Kydd BlaZe

That video came out a few days ago. It is considered to be done via lag on an xbox 360 possibly with a hack too.

There is an invisible wall behind Crota that drops down as soon as Crota spawns. No way to knock Crota off without removing that wall either through forced lag or an outright game hack..
Ah. Ok gotcha.

Thought something looked a little odd in that video. Gotta be a lag switch.

Alright cool. HM Crota kill.

1. me (zombiemortar)
2. Strykerland
3.x_Magik_ox
4. Stryker Friend
5. firewalkeR? Maybe? Need PSN
Did you guys get a kill on Crota? Sorry I had to bail, I needed to take my bicycles to the shop before they closed and Saturday is the only time I am able to run errands.

Top Bottom