• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
TRUTH will set you free!... *DAT Curved Rocket!*
HB1vNSc.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
This is for normal right? If so, would you guys be ok with a 31 titan who's never done CE and has no horn?
Horn isn't necessary but it's nice to have. If we are doing a HM raid again, we will carry you no probs. :)

Deleting Titans now ;)
Cryptarch level 50 will be lost ;_;

Crota wouldn't kneel during oversoul even though no one died. Now we need one more. Hard. Macello
That sucks. He's so unpredictable when it's kinda lagging.
TRUTH will set you free!... *DAT Curved Rocket!*
http://i.imgur.com/HB1vNSc.gif
Remember to reduce the velocity if you wanna see some epic tracking.

tick221

New to thread but not the game lol, maxed chars(all 3 classes) and required weapons(jelly). I have 2 witch and one crota HM save but I suck with the sword, very good DPS monkey and know the mechanics

chewydogg

So I noticed that in the app, the item description for Radiant mats clearly states:

"Obtained from Raids, in smaller amounts from Nightfall events, and rarely from other sources in the world."

So where they at Bungie??

Working as intended?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hm Crota from Deathsinger, starting as soon as we have 6
1) Tokunbo
2) MusiqueDJ
3) Tick221
4) Smallz
5) Ghost
6) Turp

Caveat: we're leaving in 30 minutes.

Sullichin

That really sucks. Reminds me of VoG armor drops. That was a nightmare for most

Most of the drops have been from soloing the first two parts so I can't complain that much. I've also had a couple of painful runs with LFGs where I got nothing so I kinda conceded to just getting what I can by myself every week. Only have one Crota kill under my belt thanks to GAF, and that netted me the HOC. Basically I gotta raid with GAF more. I feel like I gotta practice first or something though. I play the shit out of this game but my raid experience is limited compared to a lot of the people here. Every time I play with random groups here it's a good time and everyone's cool, but I'm still a little nervous about being a weak link. It sucks when your team wipes because of you. If I do the raid with randoms I'm often the best most experienced player in the group. When I play with GAF I'm just like, tell me what to do I'm a moron.

squadr0n

Hey DestinyGaf, serious question here, what is the easiest and most cost effective/least time consuming way to grind out Glimmer post Crota Expansion. I dont want to use any Black Wax Idols and dont have alot of time to play this weekend.

My goals are: I need 8,000 to upgrade my Ice Breaker before Xur leaves this weekend. After that though, I need glimmer to upgrade almost every piece of gear I have. I hit the cap at 30 before Crota's gear came out and upgraded. Now im stuck at 29 with 1 or 2 more light upgrades on my gear till I hit 30 again finally...

Also whats a good way to get Helium without purchasing it or doing Patrols on the Moon, just wondering if there are any other options to getting it atm.

Most of the drops have been from soloing the first two parts so I can't complain that much. I've also had a couple of painful runs with LFGs where I got nothing so I kinda conceded to just getting what I can by myself every week. Only have one Crota kill under my belt thanks to GAF, and that netted me the HOC. Basically I gotta raid with GAF more. I feel like I gotta practice first or something though. I play the shit out of this game but my raid experience is limited compared to a lot of the people here. Every time I play with random groups here it's a good time and everyone's cool, but I'm still a little nervous about being a weak link. It sucks when your team wipes because of you. If I do the raid with randoms I'm often the best most experienced player in the group. When I play with GAF I'm just like, tell me what to do I'm a moron.

I've never had a bad experience raiding with GAF. Even when I've made a dumb ass mistake. I think everyone here is happy to help as long as people honestly tell them their experience level. Nothing worse than someone saying they know it inside out and have raided loads. But they end up asking something daft like how do I cleanse in VoG.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Hey DestinyGaf, serious question here, what is the easiest and most cost effective/least time consuming way to grind out Glimmer post Crota Expansion. I dont want to use any Black Wax Idols and dont have alot of time to play this weekend.

My goals are: I need 8,000 to upgrade my Ice Breaker before Xur leaves this weekend. After that though, I need glimmer to upgrade almost every piece of gear I have. I hit the cap at 30 before Crota's gear came out and upgraded. Now im stuck at 29 with 1 or 2 more light upgrades on my gear till I hit 30 again finally...

Also whats a good way to get Helium without purchasing it or doing Patrols on the Moon, just wondering if there are any other options to getting it atm.
There are two methods. If you wanna farm solo then Exclusion Zone mission on Mars is great, otherwise if you have a bunch of guys you can do the VoG gatekeeper area and kill the yellow bar enemies and wipe.

Exclusion Zone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhvHnvwe9E

VoG Gatekeeper - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArsvDihIONg

For Helium Filaments, you can either buy it or farm on Moon.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hm Crota from Deathsinger, starting in about 30 minutes.
1) Tokunbo
2) MusiqueDJ
3) Tick221
4) Smallz
5) Ghost
6) Turp

So I noticed that in the app, the item description for Radiant mats clearly states:

"Obtained from Raids, in smaller amounts from Nightfall events, and rarely from other sources in the world."

So where they at Bungie??

Working as intended?

I noticed that too and I was a bit pissy because I sorely need radiant shards and they definitely only drop during Crota.

Speaking of Crota, don't you love it when the first chest appears the first time you look ok for it? RNG hates me but that was a nice bit of luck.

Top Bottom